PDA

View Full Version : Isreali Pilot Jobs

simpleman
23rd Mar 2006, 02:57
Back in '99 there was an add for Isreali fighter-pilot jobs. Does anyone have a contact or info on this. Just wondering if they are still offering contracts. This is for a report I am doing on Military training for my masters. Thanks in advance.

Simple man

MrBernoulli
23rd Mar 2006, 10:20
You may improve your responses if you improve your spelling - try 'Israeli'

L J R
23rd Mar 2006, 10:43
mmmmm, someone in Saudi with 1 post wants to know about the Israeli's AF. I thought Hiaballah's intel network were more covert than that.

Runaway Gun
23rd Mar 2006, 14:15
Simple Man :hmm:

nutcracker43
23rd Mar 2006, 15:15
Prior to my leaving the RAF in 1977 I was required to give a talk to the people at Bracknell on the use of Passive Night Goggles. It came up that I was leaving the RAF to fly commercially... during tea and biccies a senior Israeli officer asked whether I would be interested in joining the Heyl'ha Avir (IAF). The offer was genuine.

NC43

knockyoak
23rd Mar 2006, 18:00
Simpleman will be offering to throw in a 100 virgins and meeting with alah for the information next !

Ex F111
23rd Mar 2006, 21:09
When I contacted the Israeli Air Attache with my CV around that time, I received a reply letter from a 2* direct from Tel Aviv.

The going rate (amongst those in the know at the time) was US250K PA. They wanted QFI / QWI / FCI types.

simpleman
30th Mar 2006, 01:47
Sorry dudes, Israeli sp? is not my strong suit. Some good comebacks from the peanut gallery butI can assure you if I did know 100 virgins the last place I would subject them to is a forum full of pilots for fear of ending up with 100 bitter women talking of the days she once met a pilot to all her girlfriends. haha. I also must say that if I did have a direct line on allah or any other influential spirit the topic would not be flying but rather why we can put a man on the moon, but adding cheese on a burger at Mcdonalds is near impossible. I suppose contacting an air attache may be a good start. thanks f-111.

Cheers
simpleman