PDA

View Full Version : re: second round interview for Cadet pilot

fukaho60
20th Mar 2006, 17:15
in the second interview
May i know any thing would be asked in the panel interview??
and also what would be the usual thing to do in the team excercise??
and also hwo to prepare for the flight planning?what are the difficult thing and the thinking edge??
thx!!!

CCYM
23rd Mar 2006, 07:48
Are you doing 2nd round for CX or KA?

plz let me know how it goes and how long it takes from 1st to 2nd.

Thank you so much!

fukaho60
25th Mar 2006, 14:08
i wait for four weeks..
but my fd promptly received a letter of reject after few days of interview.

ngkaka
27th Mar 2006, 07:51
fukaho60

why don't u call the HR to ask? anyway, no news maybe a good news (CX gives reject letter quite efficiently, comparing to KA), although I understand the waiting time is so.......

UlsterPPL
27th Mar 2006, 09:53
In my opinion, here are the recommendations:

1)Know more about the course in Adelaide, so that u can shown your interest.
2)I think you have to show your lifelong enthusiasm in flying and commitment for the future years. (Some people quit after 3-4 years of flying)
3) Group excercise can be tricky. I had mine (13 months ago) with my group partner after the individual interview. I believe if your partner was grilling my the judging panel and ending with negative questions such as "What will u do if u are not success in this occassion?". It really has significant impact on the group exercise. The other group was having the group excercise first and follow by the individual interview. I think they have a little bit of advantage. Nevertheless, I didn't perform so good on that day and definitely it is my fault. :ugh: I will try again in the next few weeks.

seattlespinner
27th Mar 2006, 16:41
I received the phone call fro CX today, my parents answered it because I am not in HK right now. I am wondering how long I have to expect for from the time they called up to second interview..