PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

20th Mar 2006, 15:45
Dear All.

I require some advice and loads of help.

I am a 22 yr old business Graduate from dublin. After spending the months since i Graduated in the USA I am a back in ireland with a new vision.

I want to become a airline pilot.

I have began looking into diiferent ways of going about it and schools. I have decided that the best way for me is if I finance it myself.

My confussion is in Relation of where to do it.

1) Usa-
2) Canda
3) Uk

The course look the same , but I am at a lost

1) of why there is such a different in prices.
2) What licences are valid where
3) which is the best bet for me..(i am willing to go anywhere)

Thank you in advance for any help given.

[email protected]

scroggs
20th Mar 2006, 16:40
Only a business graduate would use the word 'vision' when he means 'ambition'!

Well, lets see if we can help you find a solution going forward into the new paradigm of your vision, using the virtual buckets of synergy available in this forum. First, we need to get your ducks in a row by getting a game plan together for your mission-critical project definition phase. To make sure we're all singing from the same hymn sheet, we have an oven-ready, world-class facility right here in Pprune-land. It allows you to avoid thinking too far outside the box while you fast track to your own personal win-win solution.

It's called READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649), and it's at the very top of this forum.

Scroggs ;)

rotatrim
20th Mar 2006, 17:33
...and I'd recommend re-branding so that your e-mail address isn't your PPRuNe identity.

scroggs
20th Mar 2006, 18:02
Yes, that'll ensure you collect huge amounts of spam mail. I's very strongly advise you change it.

Scroggs

fishtits
21st Mar 2006, 15:06
Superb Scroggs lol :ok:

Farrell
22nd Mar 2006, 10:37
Nice one scroggs.....who says mods haven't got a sense of humour!:E

speedrestriction
23rd Mar 2006, 13:32
Well done Scroggs for putting the ball back in his court and giving him the heads up on the situation.

Bingo anyone?

speedrestriction

EGBKFLYER
23rd Mar 2006, 13:36
Speed,

Thanks for running that up the flagpole. I hope our friend has captured the learnings and will flex his style to avoid the silo thinking in future. Unfortunately, have no time for the bingo - gotta run to stand still here.:rolleyes:

How did I do?

fishtits
23rd Mar 2006, 14:01
Bingo anyone?

I'll play :D :

The young business graduate must now streamline user-centric niches, e-enable extensible deliverables, morph seamless channels and matrix collaborative paradigms in order to incubate visionary partnerships with the aviation community whilst still implementing mission-critical architectures for his future finances...

lol... HOUSE!

:E