PDA

View Full Version : cardiff invasion

airmail 1
17th Mar 2006, 15:34
hi all ,anyone got any pics of the french aircraft,s at cardiff today?.did see that some have gone to bristol as well........

niknak
17th Mar 2006, 19:07
If only the French had gone to Bristol and Cardiff last week as well...:uhoh: :ouch:

teifiboy
26th Mar 2006, 19:06
if the quarter finals and semi-finals go to plan according to the draw/form, then we should have two french teams, possibly one french, one irish in the final which will see an airlift into cardiff on a far far larger scale than seen for the Wales internationals. The only other similar occasion was when Munster played Leicester in 2002. Obviously only the Munster fans flew in. So with two sets of fans flying in, it will be quite an event at CWL

Fried_Chicken
3rd Apr 2006, 21:31
I believe at least one of the sides in the Final will be Irish (two Irish teams play one semi final), the other semi is being contested by a French & English side

FC

MerchantVenturer
4th Apr 2006, 08:56
I believe at least one of the sides in the Final will be Irish (two Irish teams play one semi final), the other semi is being contested by a French & English side
FC
The English side being Bath, but I don't think their supporters will fly over to CWL from BRS in fleets of aircraft if they make the final. :D