View Full Version : Virgin CSS

av8rboyz
15th Mar 2006, 14:09
Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me how quickly you can get promotion to CSS @ Virgin?
Cheers

DAISYDOLLY
15th Mar 2006, 15:08
It depends really because it has just changed that from Senior to CSS it's all done on performace monitoring and then you are invited for an interview. This changed as of 2 days ago!!!
It's the worst promotion system in the world! When you start as a junior you can move to senior from anything from 6 months to 5 years, it all depends how much you are noticed by the CSS!!! When you get your seniors you used to be able to apply for CSS after 6 month, but now this has changed I gueses this too means it could take 6 months or 6 years!!!! It is the worst promotion system in the world. It works well for the gay lads though!

Globe2004
15th Mar 2006, 15:18
Hi Daisydolly

Would you like to qualify that "gay lads" comment maybe?

Globe

av8rboyz
15th Mar 2006, 15:20
Why does it work better for the gay lads?? I would have thought that everyone has the same chance?

what is it like working for VS?
are all the allowances the same for all trips?? i.e do you get the same allowance for a 1 night jfk as a 1 night jnb?

flyblue
15th Mar 2006, 16:36
Please refrain from commenting on sexual orientation.
Thank you.

flyblue

av8rboyz
15th Mar 2006, 18:00
please accept my apologies.
If anyone has any further info on the promotion process with in Virgin please leave a message.

DAISYDOLLY
15th Mar 2006, 21:54
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but it is quite well known within the role of junior at Virgin that if you are a lad with a certain sexual orientation then chances of promotion is seems to be quite good. Am not sure why, appently some people seem to think that it's because there are not as many of them so they tend to stand out from the girls. I have spoken to quite a few of the lads about it too, who seem to agree. Really didn't mean to offend, sorry.

jettesen
15th Mar 2006, 23:16
OHHHH FLYBLUE........................stop being so touchy:mad: :mad:

jetstarFA
16th Mar 2006, 06:02
Being a Former Virgin CSS myself,,,,, DaisyDoll, The truth, albeit honest and confronting, can offend......."secretly agrees":ugh: :ugh: :ugh: