PDA

View Full Version : Fate of Junior Jet Club

chornedsnorkack
15th Mar 2006, 11:25
BOAC used to have a Junior Jet Club.

What happened to it?

I mean, BA still has and long has had a frequent flyer program for adults - the Executive Club. Many frequent flyer programs have branches for children.

Does the Junior Jet Club still operate? If not, what happened?

wub
15th Mar 2006, 14:26
BA now has 'Skyflyers' for kids. It's not as comprehensive as Junior Jet Club but it is specifically for kids. look on BA.com for 'family travel'

TightSlot
15th Mar 2006, 19:09
I'm often asked to get BA kids log books signed by Pilots - whatever it is, it is still alive and kicking.

Terrifyingly, some of them seem to do more miles than me :eek:

chornedsnorkack
16th Mar 2006, 08:01
I'm often asked to get BA kids log books signed by Pilots - whatever it is, it is still alive and kicking.

Terrifyingly, some of them seem to do more miles than me :eek:
Those miles look perfectly useless, by the BA website... Executive Club seems to be one of those Frequent Flyer programs which only allows members over 18.

Haven't a clue
16th Mar 2006, 08:25
Those miles look perfectly useless, by the BA website... Executive Club seems to be one of those Frequent Flyer programs which only allows members over 18.

Not if you operate a Household Account...and technically they can get Silver etc cards as well....

TwinAisle
17th Mar 2006, 16:21
I got talking to a guy in the airport the other week who was a BA Gold cardholder. So was his wife and two of his three children (8 and 5). He had a third kid. She was 3 and only silver, but working on it....

Their household account was I would imagine very seriously in credit... :rolleyes:

GroundScot
19th Mar 2006, 08:23
You can still get the skyflyers logbook - but now you have to pay GBP1.00 per book and buy it on board from the duty free trolley!:*

strange way to try and gain brand loyalty from children............

BahrainLad
19th Mar 2006, 15:21
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407386&highlight=Junior+Jet+Club