PDA

View Full Version : Airbus systems info

Dashtrash
15th Mar 2006, 03:42
Hi all,

Anyone know any good, accurate places to get systems info on airbus aircraft. Boeing stuff seems to be plentifull but airbus is pretty scarce other than I know someone who knows someone who did a jumpseat ride on a A333 and......etc Is it possible to buy the systems manuals for 330/340?

WaldoPepper
15th Mar 2006, 04:59
Dash,
You might try Avsoft.net (http://www.avsoft.net/). They have Quick reference books which give you a rundown on all the switches/buttons etc on the OH Panel and Pedestal. I have one myself for the A340, but keep in mind that they are generic books and so are not 100% accurate for your company, if your company happen to have additional switches.
They also have CBT's on disk (PC only) available for various Airbus aircraft but have not seen or used them.
Waldo

Night Watch
15th Mar 2006, 07:18
Dashtrash If you PM me your email, I'll send an electronic version of either the 330 or 340's systems. Must be a POP account (not hotmail etc) as the file is over 10mb.

Night Watch
16th Mar 2006, 08:33
Ok.... so I didn't think I would get so many requests via PM for the airbus systems info. (funny enough nothing form Dashtrash and he/she started this thread)

I have had a few requests from those with non POP email accounts..... Please guys, the file is too big to send to an hotmail, yahoo, msn etc etc account. If just gets bounced back to me (even if it is zipped). So don't bother if you have a HTTP email address.

Dan Winterland
16th Mar 2006, 08:41
Have a look at www.wingfiles.com Plenty of info there.