PDA

View Full Version : Leisure Flying in Malaysia and Thailand

carlvinson
14th Mar 2006, 15:47
Hi all, I'll be moving back to Singapore and I hold an FAA PPL SEL. I am dreaming of flying in Malaysia and Thailand, and I'm wondering what interest groups are there in the region who organize these flying trips. I've been checking out wingsoverasia, but the forums there are quiet, however, the flying stories in there are just awesome, I want to be part of it. Any one knows other groups like wingsoverasia??

kwaiyai
16th Mar 2006, 01:40
www.thaiflyingclub.com,
Regards

jetrat
16th Mar 2006, 15:50
www.eliteflyingclub.com

this should be near

www.johorflyingclub.com

this too....

also, a malaysia airlines engineer in kuala terengganu has built a kit microlight or ultralight....don't really know which it is, anyway, you could try and get him on the phone and see if there's a possibility of flying there. it's a small airport there, just get hold of the airport number, or better still, the malaysia airlines number at kuala terengganu airport, and ask for the flying engineer, you should be able to get him or a contact number pretty easily. by the way, you could fit in some snorkelling and diving afterwards.

veloo maniam
17th Mar 2006, 10:27
Hi Carl..contact EAA Malaysia 603-78763069. Ask for Capt Siva.He will be able to give the A-Z of GA in South East Asia. I'm in ATC.:ok: