PDA

View Full Version : Milosovic dead.

tony draper
11th Mar 2006, 13:05
Ah well,if the court don't have the power to order a execution,they can always bore someone to death.
:uhoh:

Capn Notarious
11th Mar 2006, 13:25
So then how many more thousand to gather in. Reckon the dark side have long memories and lots on the list.

757manipulator
11th Mar 2006, 13:30
Long may this despot rot:yuk:

rab-k
11th Mar 2006, 13:42
So the :mad: that he was has escaped the only real justice that should have been meted out to him and another martyr for the Serbs is born - a race with a mentality I'll never understand, nor frankly wish to...

I hope he burns rather than rots - along with the other :mad:s still out there!

airship
11th Mar 2006, 13:59
"Natural causes", or a very long arm...?! :uhoh:

(I mean, they never did let Hess out of Spandau did they?)

Binoculars
11th Mar 2006, 14:05
Who cares? We are spared the possibility of a not guilty verdict and another murderous thug is dead. He may not have lived his final days in squalor or terror, but he was deprived of power, which is all that motivates his ilk. I hope it turns out to be suicide, because it will give us some indication that his powerlessness was overwhelming to him. Let's hope he suffered in his own way.

acbus1
11th Mar 2006, 14:19
One hopes his time being banged up was really unpleasant.

Nothing like the torturing he instigated, for certain, but you can't have everything.

airship
11th Mar 2006, 14:40
He was prolly guilty enough to warrant a very serious sanction.

It would nevertheless have been interesting to observe if the trial may have exposed any embarrasing links to this man and his actions... :8

tony draper
11th Mar 2006, 15:05
Some of the inhabitants of those silk robes must be a tad disapointed, they prolly hoped they would be getting at least ten years worth of cigar brandy and BMW money out of this one, after all they seemed to have managed to stretch out the reading of the charges for 4 years.
Just think, had that lot been running the Nuremburgh trials, the Judge might have been ready with his summing up just about now.
:cool:

Ozzy
11th Mar 2006, 15:11
Worst case of suicide I've seen in a long while....:E

Ozzy

Davaar
11th Mar 2006, 15:16
Some of the inhabitants of those silk robes must be a tad disapointed, they prolly hoped they would be getting at least ten years worth of cigar brandy and BMW money out of this one,.... :cool:

Do not lose a moment's sleep over their loss. The accused is dead; Long live the accused. The international breast-beating industry, like Tennyson's brook, goes on for ever.

tony draper
11th Mar 2006, 15:22
Lot to be said for the Shot whilst trying to escape verdict, one can think of another case that would benifit from being being closed with the old Lee Enfield solution at the mo.
:E

PaperTiger
11th Mar 2006, 16:03
One less idiot in the global village (although there does appear to be an endless supply). Wonder if he'll be buried in an unmarked mass grave ?

Davaar
11th Mar 2006, 16:32
Lot to be said for the Shot whilst trying to escape verdict, one can think of another case that would benifit from being being closed with the old Lee Enfield solution at the mo.
:E

This is not a legal opinion, of course, but many would agree. If my information from what I regard as "reliable sources" is correct, and I do believe it is, that solution too is alive and well.

Curious Pax
11th Mar 2006, 22:13
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind........

MungoP
12th Mar 2006, 02:44
Headline on the Yahoo home page today....

"Milosevic's death abruptly ends tribunal"

Well, it would wouldn't it ?

Bazzo
12th Mar 2006, 04:56
This opens up whole new lots of opportunities for the courts in the Hague

tony draper
12th Mar 2006, 09:10
I dunno, old Oliver Crowell was dug up tried and hanged after he had shucked off this mortal coil, so there is a legal precident.
:cool:

Krystal n chips
12th Mar 2006, 09:43
Now if only the rest of his gang would be kind enough to follow the example of their beloved leader :rolleyes:

Have the conspiracy theories started yet ? :hmm:

colmac747
12th Mar 2006, 17:58
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L12781956.htm

:}

Foss
12th Mar 2006, 18:24
I blame his wife, I do.
Can't live with them, can't commit mass murder without'em.
Apparently she gave him the 'motivation', well, according to a national broadsheet Sunday newspaper.
Any old how, no loss.

Fos