PDA

View Full Version : St Patricks Day, Melbourne, Dan O'Connell

compressor stall
11th Mar 2006, 03:29
Right, who's in? :E

UnderneathTheRadar
11th Mar 2006, 04:45
ok - but will be curious to see the responses once the gals realise that every second bloke is trying to pass himself off as a pilot!!!!

Maybe not the most sensible pub for St Patricks Day? (but it is no more than 100m from home so I'm not complaining!)

UTR.

PS For the shift workers they are offering breakfast & a pint of guiness for breakfast! The only problem is that my theory of guiniess is that the further you are from the Liffey, the worst it tastes - which only leaves NZ and antartica with worse tasting brown stuff......

pakeha-boy
11th Mar 2006, 05:34
Radar,....was that a little poke at our great kiwi beer was it??..a little naughty dont you think!!!....woomera said no name calling...so Ill bite my tounge...but I reckon you know what I,m thinking.......

UnderneathTheRadar
11th Mar 2006, 08:07
Radar,....was that a little poke at our great kiwi beer was it??..a little naughty dont you think!!!....woomera said no name calling...so Ill bite my tounge...but I reckon you know what I,m thinking.......

Not quite what I'd intended - was trying to point out that enZed, being further from dublin than Straya, has even worse tasting GUINNESS than here.

But now that you mention it, that steinlager stuff.......................... :yuk:

pakeha-boy
11th Mar 2006, 18:52
Radar...mate,have to agree with you on the green steinys for sure......now the blue steinys werent bad....stick with Tui,s....all women love a Tui man:}

compressor stall
11th Mar 2006, 21:17
UTR - It's my local too! Haven't been to StPaddys Day there for the best part of a decade since I did my bachelors of drinking at uni around the corner. Yep she gets crowded these st paddy's days I gather, but hey I can crawl home! :8