PDA

View Full Version : Security changes at MAN

sacktheboard
10th Mar 2006, 22:07
Latest Security changes at MAN this summer @ T1

Mike Fazakerley (New Security GM) has said, They only need 30 extra staff for summer

staff channel will be on southern front

HE WILL CLOSE NORTH ROAD AT PEAK PERIODS !!

a better flow of passengers through the search area

AeroMANC
11th Mar 2006, 17:39
sacktheboard,

I believe MF is Customer Services Director, not GM Security (although is overall area of responsibility does include Terminal Ops and Security.

Airside/Landside Staff Channel is already on the Southern Front. If you mean the landside/airside staff channel will also be via the Southern Front, I would welcome this - crew/staff should have a dedicated channel to aviod the chaos at the main search area.

Given that a major restructure is reported to be underway, I would imagine some these decisions will be somewhat delayed.

Sir George Cayley
11th Mar 2006, 21:24
Mancheser Metro reported that 4 mangers left this week as a result of MAAS rejoining MA plc (Ops) This included their Security Manager and Finance Mgr

I hope they got a good bung to go as it was Geoff, Rowena and the board who created the off shoot for Governance reasons.

Now that it has been shewn not to work those at the edge of the pond are chopped. Any sanction against the top team for bad (and costly) decision making.

I think not.

Sir George Cayley