PDA

View Full Version : Is today Friday 13th?

Stockpicker
10th Mar 2006, 23:03
Is there a version of the calendar, somewhere in the world, or sometime in history, which makes today Friday 13th?

It's the only explanation I can think of for a day which has been HORRIBLE from start to finish.

Leave aside the injury sustained while at the gym.

Leave aside having lunch cancelled by the same eejit twice in one week.

How about an email from G****span saying that they are going to send self, husband, two friends, and three children under the age of 7 to NICE on the way to GVA from EDI?? This BEFORE we start a two and a half hour drive to our holiday destination? Yes, it's in the terms and conditions, yes it's how you run a low cost airline, but I kinda felt we gave them a grand a month ago to take us someplace .... not to give us an unspecified and undesired tour of Continental Europe!! :mad:

But it's OK, we'll be able to buy a bag of crisps on the plane to entertain the kids.

James Vaughan
10th Mar 2006, 23:30
Sorry to hear about your day lol

G-CPTN
10th Mar 2006, 23:40
saying that they are going to send self, husband, two friends, and three children under the age of 7 to NICE on the way to GVA from EDI??

That'll be Nice! :ok:

con-pilot
10th Mar 2006, 23:50
Well, be nice while you're in Nice!:p

G-C started it, it's not my fault, he started it!:{

acbus1
11th Mar 2006, 06:42
Forget crisps.

Nice biscuits are nice, especially going to Nice via the North for a knees up with nice nieces wearing Nike.

Wot con-pilot said.

Capn Notarious
11th Mar 2006, 10:13
Some order and honour gentlemen if you please.
Lady Stockpicker vents her not unreasonable fury, which no doubt upset the digestive system. Then instead of one of you Hobknobs, pouring her a relaxing Bourbon She recieves no tea and sympathy.
On your heads be it. When Stockpicker comes marching, heralded by Tunnocks Pipers Custard Creams may be thrown and someone might get a dunkingand that would soften the biscuit.

B Fraser
11th Mar 2006, 10:17
Crumbs !!!!!!!

acbus1
11th Mar 2006, 10:32
Crackers!

Stockpicker
11th Mar 2006, 11:50
Fantastic - JetBlast therapy strikes again - cheers, everybody, laughing out loud now! :} :ok: