PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Airways

737.pilot
10th Mar 2006, 11:15
Hey you all.

Someone out there who have any info. about Britannia? I have seen recently they are hiring for bases in Oslo and Helsinki.:ok:
How is it working there are people happy?

737.pilot

An2
10th Mar 2006, 13:46
Weren't you about to start working for FlyMe? ;)

Wannagohome
15th Mar 2006, 04:19
I've read all the most of the info on ryan air on this forum, but this has to be the first time someone has mentioned Norwegian in the same context.

Would you please elaborate!

Thanks,

sega
15th Mar 2006, 06:25
I've read all the most of the info on ryan air on this forum, but this has to be the first time someone has mentioned Norwegian in the same context.
Would you please elaborate!
Thanks,
I agree, I really didnt see that one coming.......
More info please

Wannagohome
16th Mar 2006, 03:21
Thanks.........

I had no intent of ripping on you........ this is the first time I've heard anything negative about the airline.

I guess I'm very interested in getting a job there and I’m trying to get as much info as possible.

16th Mar 2006, 16:13
I happen to know quite a few pilots working for Norwegian, and they're all happy about it. It's not perfect, but which airline is?
As for Britannia, go for it!

Betaranger
17th Mar 2006, 18:58
Please stay to the topic!!

So, anyone on T's & C's at Britannia Sweden, happy bunch or?

Thanks!

braking action poor
19th Mar 2006, 11:53
Come on!!

There must be someone working for Britannia, or at least knows someone working for them in Scandinavia???

T/C, working conditions, pay scale, base info etc,etc...

Don't be shy!! Every info is welcomed!

I might trade you for some FR- info if needed....:}

captaink
19th Mar 2006, 21:43
Instead of being

braking action poor
22nd Mar 2006, 14:12
hahaha if you think youre better off in Bluescan than DY or FR, think again :}

Care to elaborate on that remark??

Do you have inside info from ANY of those companies, Or is this just an other prank "bashing"???

In the end it is each individual pilot who can say if a company is to his liking.... And any pilot will allways have something to whine about... That's what makes us pilots!!

Any real/usefull info about Britannia, anyone??

braking action poor
24th Mar 2006, 11:21
Wow! There we got it! I did not know s**t about Britannia AB before this, but now i have some info at least!

And regarding FR; I am sitting in the middle of it, so no need for me to look for both true and untrue bashing of the company! I stopped a long time ago reading the threads here about ryanair, as I am fully capable of making up my own mind about MOL, DOB, and the things going on here...

But the fact that I am looking to NAS and Bluesky for work is a reflection of my desire to move back to my own country, and NOT spend any more time in the stinking, rotten DUMP some people like to call GREAT Britan....

If Britannia is as bad as you say, then I won't be going there any time soon. Some info was all we wanted on this thread, and now we got some...

Thank You, SIR,YES,SIR!!

captaink
24th Mar 2006, 15:25
Instead of being

braking action poor
24th Mar 2006, 16:33
Hope to join you there very soon, Captaink!! You already have some of my former collegues working with you, and they are (as you) NOT sorry they left this island...

I have heard good things about the company and the guys working there! And there is a small bunch of experienced 737- drivers here in the UK, working for Europes #1 lo-fares gang hoping to get in there asap.... :}

captaink
25th Mar 2006, 09:16
Good luck.:)

GTU
31st Mar 2006, 23:39
A friend of mine have done quite a lot of research on Brittania. Salary is not the best, but it seems like a very good company if you live at homebase.

polar bear
8th Apr 2006, 07:13
Hey folks,

I'm really interested in Britannia Airways, as a next step in my relatively short (so far) airline carreer. I'd appreciate if someone could give me reliable info on the terms and conditions, and what to expect from this company. Is it an option for a longer "stay", possibly to retirement? A heads-up on the recruitment process would also be of interest... All info, pro's and con's, is appreciated!

Thanks in advance for all help and info received!!!

polar bear :ok:

FJS
8th Apr 2006, 17:30
I'm invited to the asessement day at the end of April and would appreciate any info about the process.

Any additional information about the company would also be greatly appreciated, ie working conditions, schedules, pay, etc.

Thanks.