PDA

View Full Version : AEROFAN Flight Training (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

boogie-nicey
8th Aug 2007, 08:55
They might charge from startup to shutdown whereas someone else may have 5 min grace period for engine warm up thus works out cheaper. The fact that each flight has to fly away to another airport for instrument training also means lost time. Compare that to a school based at an airport where there are instrument procedures and facilities thus you wouldn't have any 'dead' time flying and positioning yourself before the training can begin.

pablo2973
8th Aug 2007, 12:34
hello , I was an student of Aerofan a few years ago , I did my CPL multi with them , although I dont have anything to complain, there are better options around ( dont look at the prices ,look at the quality ) I have heard they have lack of planes at the moment and it takes longer that expected to fly and so get your licence ,if I were you I would check American flyers they are good and are well known and respected .
thanks

manucordier
11th Mar 2011, 08:59
Hi,

I've written a post about my experience in Aerofan (I have done so far my PPL, ATPL and I am currently doing my IR-ME with them).

Have a look : http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/428294-downhill-slope-maximum-mass-take-off.html#post5951409

Sterdex
12th Jul 2011, 23:50
Hi !

Could you confirm the duration of 4 or 5 weeks for the IR ME course ?

It sounds really great !

Thanks !

moona
14th Jul 2011, 22:26
I'm at Aerofan at the moment, there is a guy out here who is on track to do his ME-IR in 14 days. Hes flying about 4.5 hours a day. :ok:

F50driver
27th Jul 2011, 12:56
Hi,

I am interested in Aerofan for the FI rating. The experiences from others are ok
but that has been some time ago. How is the current situation?
Anyone busy with it?