PDA

View Full Version : Flights to Monastir

ORAC
10th Mar 2006, 06:51
Anyone know who flies into Monastir (MIR) from Madrid or via a connecting flight? Only way I can find to get there is from LGW with Thomsonfly with a couple of flights a week, which seems a bit silly. Did a search on oporto and the lowest fare it came up with from Spain was just under 2,000 quid. :uhoh:

VC10Conway
10th Mar 2006, 16:41
Think you'll find that Thomas Cook have flights from STN & LGW.

mmeteesside
10th Mar 2006, 16:55
Oporto :} Might want to try searching on Opodo :ok: :=

In the summer (from May 1st) there will be plenty of flights from the UK, including my local :) I would imagine there will be flights from LGW/MAN at least in the winter. Try all the charters, Thomsonfly, MyTravel, Thomas Cook and xl.com

mmeteesside

Stanstedeye
10th Mar 2006, 17:07
Think you'll find that Thomas Cook have flights from STN & LGW.

TCX do not fly STN & DTTM.

Stanstedeye

ORAC
10th Mar 2006, 17:42
Yeah, but I'm trying to get there from Madrid, where I am, without flying all the way back to UK and out again, wasting a day in both directions.

Aliens62
14th Mar 2006, 13:07
Excel have a Wednesday flight starting in MAY LGW-MIR
I would suggest EZY MAD-LGW as cheapest option to get ot UK...don't know of a direct flight.

GrahamK
14th Mar 2006, 13:47
You could fly MAD-MRS on Iberia, and connect to Tunisair from MRS to MIR.
Or you could fly MAD-GVA on Iberia and connect to Tunisair to MIR.
Or :ouch: you could fly MAD-TUN on TunisAir and connect from there

ORAC
14th Mar 2006, 14:17
Would you believe I checked TunisAir for flights TUN-MIR, and their site offered me TUN-Lyon-MIR and TUN-geneva-MIR for transit times of about 6 hours, but no direct flights. :confused:

BOAC
14th Mar 2006, 15:14
Well, for 10% I'll book you on the TU167 from Madrid to Tunis and the TU 052 from Tunis to Monastir. Looks like a nightstop Tunis, mind you.:)