PDA

View Full Version : Psychological test

Miraculix
10th Mar 2006, 07:16
Got this from a friend. I'll post the "result" later on today, In the mean time, why don't you post your answer to the test....

If you know the test, have the curtesy, to not post the "correct" answer.

Have fun:

The main character in the story is a girl. When she was at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy who was also there, but she did not know who he was. This guy happened to be her dream guy, so she fell in love with him at once...
A few days later the girl killed her own sister. When the Police asked her why she did that, she gave a shocking answer...

What is her motive in killing her sister?

acbus1
10th Mar 2006, 07:34
Her sister and the guy were an "item".

colmac747
10th Mar 2006, 07:55
Her sister killed their mother?

SilentHandover
10th Mar 2006, 09:06
Her only chance to meet the dream guy again would be at another family funeral?

colmac747
10th Mar 2006, 10:09
Boredom?:ugh:

SSC
10th Mar 2006, 10:15
Twin sisters..... I'm sure i don't need to elaborate.

Rick Storm
10th Mar 2006, 11:10
Errr......PMT? :E

rustle
10th Mar 2006, 11:22
Her sister was the only person living who knew that the "guy" was in fact their maternal brother who had been adopted-out(?) before she (the girl) was born -- even the "guy" didn't know they were blood related.

She killed her sister so's the truth would never be known and she could continue her relationship with her brother...

What do I win?

Edit:

Actually, the "guy" might be her estranged father who left when she was a nipper. Her sister, older of course, knows this...

Same motive though ;)

Whirlygig
10th Mar 2006, 11:55
I know we have been asked not to be spoilsports but ......

This test was designed to determine whether someone has psychopathic tendencies. Those who come out the correct answer (and two have!) may have such tendencies. I'm not saying that the two ppruners DO have psychopathic leanings as, like me, they may have heard it before!

When I first heard it, I would like to add, I couldn't think of an earthly motive as to why she would do it.

Cheers

Whirls

Ozzy
10th Mar 2006, 13:04
Why didn't she kill her father?:confused:

Ozzy

benhurr
10th Mar 2006, 13:20
was he the vicar?

Curious Pax
10th Mar 2006, 13:27
The sister had had a sex change by a particularly proficient plastic surgeon?

Miraculix
10th Mar 2006, 15:34
If you answered this correctly, go to the police and tell them to lock you up. This was a test by famous American psychologists used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didnīt answer correctly - good for you.

If your friends hit the jackpot ...may I suggest that you keep your distance ;)