PDA

View Full Version : Two LA men plead guilty to videotaping Michael Jackson in BizJet

Check 6
8th Mar 2006, 16:30
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Two men have pleaded guilty to conspiring to secretly videotape Michael Jackson while the pop star flew on a private jet to surrender to child sex abuse charges in 2003.
Jeffrey Borer, owner of the charter plane company Xtrajet, and Arvel Jett Reeves, who owns the maintenance company that serviced the jet Jackson flew on, admitted late on Monday they had intended to make an audio and videotape of Jackson and sell it to the news media for the highest bid.

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=11464595&src=eDialog/GetContent

Onan the Clumsy
8th Mar 2006, 16:39
...on the toilet?

:confused:

Astra driver
8th Mar 2006, 17:48
I worked for that outfit from 2000 through 2002, before all this Michael Jackson stuff happened. When I heard about the video taping it didn't surprise me at all. Ironicaly when that story broke I was working at a different company and flying Mark Geragos, who was Jacksons' attorney at that time.

FLCH
8th Mar 2006, 18:25
Rumor has it that the plane had to fly a back-course approach in order to land...