PDA

View Full Version : Is It Me.....

Windy Militant
7th Mar 2006, 09:06
Driving into work this morning I had the dubious pleasure of being followed by one of our bright up and coming junior executives. I presume he was thus because he was driving a VW golf and had the spikey gelled up hair, Inuit slit snow goggles that pass as designer glasses these days and a red tie. I could clearly see these as he was not more than 1' 6" from my bumper until we came upon a queue of standing traffic up to a roundabout which is a notorious bottle neck on this stretch of road at this time of day. All of a sudden I had a bout of agraphobia as to my surprise Mr Young Exec had disappeared. He hadn't completely but from that point to the roundabout he remained about twenty yards away from the rear of my car. He held this distance as we proceeded at walking pace or less all the way to the roundabout. I broke right there but just caught a glimpse of the Golf barreling past my tail as I headed off, I presume to resume following the next guy at 60mph 1' 6" seperation.
Is it me or...............................

Farmer 1
7th Mar 2006, 09:30
Well, it certainly isn't me.

27mm
7th Mar 2006, 10:00
It was me, I'm in your IT department - and I've noticed you PPruning while you should have your nose buried in the quarterly accounts ledger - now get back to work.....also I only had those sunnies on 'cos I'd lost me Foster Grants.

goshdarnit
7th Mar 2006, 10:30
Had to google "agraphobia".
Presumably when he had disappeared you thought he must have been...no, no don't go there.

acbus1
7th Mar 2006, 12:15
following the next guy at 60mph 1' 6" seperation
Be illegal, that will, when Kinnock gets his way.