PDA

View Full Version : Medical Test

Bluecat
6th Mar 2006, 10:34
HI, everybody

For the Cadet Pilot Selection, I would like to know is every canditate also will have a medical test after the second interview.

Thank you

Cheer/ Bluecat

UlsterPPL
6th Mar 2006, 12:54
Only if the candidate reaches stage 3 management interview.

Bluecat
6th Mar 2006, 23:49
Thank you your information

Bluecat
6th Mar 2006, 23:55
Dear UlsterPPL,

I have read through the information in this wedsite, but however did not find too much information cover on the management interview and flight grading, would you provide more detail information on this area if you know, please.

Many Thanks.

Cheer/ Bluecat

UlsterPPL
10th Mar 2006, 22:40
Sorry for a late reply. I was away preparing for a job interview as well. From what my friend (he is a successful candidate in Adelaide now) told me, the flight grading is to test your learning capability. The instructor will demonstrate the required technique once to you and you will have 3 chances to demonstrate the task. I do not know any of the detail on management interview.

Bluecat
11th Mar 2006, 08:18
Dear UlsterPPL,
;) :)

Thank you for your reply, i have just received a phone from the CX personnel. The nice guy there told me that i will have the management intercview soon, and have flight grading in early May if succeed. I would like to know if you can borrow the flight grading manual and mail a copy to me if possible, i would very appreciate for your help as this opportunity really means lots to me.

Regards,

Bluecat

UlsterPPL
11th Mar 2006, 10:45
Hi Bluecat,

Just in case many people will e-mailing me and asking me for the same. I do not have the flight grading manual and I believe you will receive one from CX sooner or later. You can perhaps do some reading on general aircraft control but you have to make sure that you are not over doing it and picking up the bad habit (information). Otherwise, it may spoil your genuine ability! Trust me, if you can go that far for a flight grading in Australia, CX must already agree with your ability at some degree. Hope you are going to do well at the management interview. Good luck. :ok:

Bluecat
14th Mar 2006, 04:21
UlsterPPL,

Thank you for your support.

Cheers/ Bluecat

pilotdiver
23rd Mar 2006, 12:19
Bluecat,

I think depending whether you are from abroad or whether you live in HK, your Medical will be taken before or after stage 3.

btw, after reading other threads, this is what I found out

Est. Pass combined rate of the above 2 items is ~ 1/6
Est. Pass rate of stage III is around ~ 1/5
Est. Pass rate for the full 60 week cadet course in Australia is over 90%

I guess if you get through the management interview, you will almost definitely get through the final stage :ok:

Bluecat
24th Mar 2006, 03:02
Dear pilotdiver,

Thank you for your valuable information. I am a local resident of HK and i will have my management interview before the flight grading....

Cheers,

Bluecat