PDA

View Full Version : FBO & Handling at Biggin Hill ?

PorcoRosso
6th Mar 2006, 09:31
I am looking for an efficient FBO/ Handling agency at Biggin Hill airport.
I plan to come there this week with a C525, for a quick turnaround : Landing, dropping pax, fuelling and departing in less than 45 mins .
Any suggestions ?
Cheers

ITFC1
6th Mar 2006, 10:09
We used to use Jet Aviation at Biggin, always helpful, free tea, coffee, sky TV and a sleeping lounge,plus also the internet

2Donkeys
6th Mar 2006, 12:38
The majority of Exec Jets at Biggin simply use the normal terminal facilities. There is no particular requirement to use an FBO to achieve what you have described.

Chippie Chappie
7th Mar 2006, 01:12
Have to agree with 2Donkeys. Jet are good but for what you describe, the terminal will suffice (sleeping lounge isn't much good on a 45min. turnaround). The teminal is also far easier to find from a ground transport perspective.
Cheers,
Chips

SATCO Biggin
7th Mar 2006, 09:09
I am looking for an efficient FBO/ Handling agency at Biggin Hill airport.

If you need any assistance drop me an Email [email protected].

ITFC1
7th Mar 2006, 09:12
Sorry guys, i didnt RTFQ did i, i agree with you, the main terminal will be best, no need to use Jet, and quicker taxi as well to the terminal.

Mike Oxbig
7th Mar 2006, 13:43
Been into Biggen quite frequently and found the facilities in the terminal excellent. Worth the visit just to see Stacy!:)

PorcoRosso
8th Mar 2006, 10:20
Hello guys !

Thanks for your advices

I will be in Bigign Hill this afternoon, going with Biggin hill Handling .
See you ther SATCO ;)

Cheers

PR

Dizzee Rascal
8th Mar 2006, 19:04
Worth the visit just to see Stacy!:)

Oh she will be pleased to see her name here (albeit spelt incorrectly!) :):)

Edit: She is rather surprised (and scared!) that whilst on the phone to her reading the post, she fell down the stairs!