PDA

View Full Version : ANA Air Japan B767 Interview

NG Level Change
5th Mar 2006, 15:01
Good day to all...does anyone have information on the process in detail. Also would like to hear from those with first hand knowledge who are on contract, your experiences....good or bad......cost of living......commutting etc. Many thanks in advance to those who reply....have a great day, Cheers!!:ok:

oldhasbeen
7th Mar 2006, 05:55
NG, had one last year. Half hour chat with couple of likeable checkies and PR man, followed by hour sim ride. Probably 4 or 5 tech q's on current type ( 73NG ) and the rest just general chit chat about family and commuting. If you have applied via HACS or Parc you would have been given the sim pack , which is pretty close to what actually occurs. All in all quite cruisey if you have prepared. If you get through that then there's the medical...................now that's a nother matter all together!!!!!!!:eek:

NG Level Change
8th Mar 2006, 14:17
Thanks Oldhasbeen....much appreciated...I am going through PARC and hope to hear back shortly....do you remember the tech questions you were asked on the NG systems??....cheers and thanks again.:ok:

Leviathan
8th Mar 2006, 18:53
Old Has Been
Which sim did you do check on?
Any questions about Air Japan, ANA group etc?
Thanks
Leviathan

Team Player
8th Mar 2006, 19:36
Don't concern yourself too much with the technical questions Leviathan, the sim check and subsequent medical are more important.
For an excellent read on what to expect, and how to prepare yourself for the medical, I recommend you read this
http://70.86.224.210/~aqwquuwt/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68#68

He covers pretty much everything, and gives some insightful tips to help dispel that white coat syndrome many of us develop at medicals.

oldhasbeen
10th Mar 2006, 23:31
Yea guys, the 'tech' qs are only to make sure your not a dill. From memory i got the xwind limits and basic airmanship re: windshear, gpws etc. The sim was ana 767 and pretty straight forward , no tricks. Good luck:ok:

370Flyer
15th Mar 2006, 04:10
Hello All,

Heading off for the April ANA Air Japan interview. Does anybody have the specific flight profile for the sim-check?

Thanks in advance!

370Flyer
15th Mar 2006, 04:33
Forgot to mention that there are going to be 3 of us going to the interview, but being stuck in the "sandbox" a.k.a. the "kitty litter", everything gets to us late, so we havn't gotten our interview-pack yet. Curious how the sim-profile looks so we can start visualizing it (chair-fly).

Thanks again everyone!

CaptainProp
15th Mar 2006, 12:23
May I ask what kind of T&C's you guys are being offered by PARC??

dcsagcs
27th Mar 2006, 22:03
Please, I would like to have an idea what means a good salary in order to live nearby Tokyo. Is there anybody living there to share this experience?
Tks for any tips!