PDA

View Full Version : Essential !!!

ex_matelot
5th Mar 2006, 12:20
http://www.wilk4.com/humor/img/boysnightout.pdf

This is a must have , to be printed and used!!

Hungover today.

tall and tasty
5th Mar 2006, 12:32
ex_matelot - that did the rounds when I was with the airline. It saddened me that other halves will not let their men go out and have fun with out the pink or yellow or red card that they seem to have.

Why do woman or alot get jealous that a man can't go out with his mates and have fun and then come home to her? He came home didn't he? so he is still part of her life. It is when they don't that is when you worry. I guess it is down to the trust and confidence you have with the partner you are with.

I never issued the one I had, but gave it to friends for a joke to use on their hubbies if nec. But very funny to read anyway.

TnT

Ps hope you went out without one last night! sounds like you had fun :O

BlueDiamond
5th Mar 2006, 12:52
I know the permission slip is just for a joke but I also know there are people who do really have problems with their partners going out without them. I don't think I'd like to be in a relationship where either partner felt they had to "ask permission" before going out. :(

ex_matelot
5th Mar 2006, 12:52
TnT..

Great night out but had misfortune of deciding it was still beer-o-clock at 3am and purchased a very cheapo bottle of vod made from god knows what from wherever the taxi took me.

Not recommended :(

tall and tasty
5th Mar 2006, 13:14
Great night out but had misfortune of deciding it was still beer-o-clock at 3am and purchased a very cheapo bottle of vod made from god knows what from wherever the taxi took me.

Not recommended thanks for the tip. Nothing wrong with going out until the early hours of the morning. My sis has threatened to have her hubbies name and addie on a bit of him so he will come back eventually. But agree with you Bluey what is the point of being in a realationship if you have to ask to go out and have fun :confused:
I do sympathise with any that do and then have to explain the evening away if they did get to go out right down to credit card receipts and mobile numbers.

then to make up for it the poor guy goes out and buys flowers and chocs and then is thought he has had to been up to something, because they must be a present/peace offering because he was naughty.

What ever is done seems to be wrong. I am so glad I wear a skirt and am allowed to go and see who I please and when I want to and have always thought the same with anyone I go out with.

TnT

ex_matelot
5th Mar 2006, 13:21
Blokes do need 'bloke time' ie..night out with the lads where all manner of things can be discussed.

Luckily Mrs Ex_M desig is understanding of this and im also in the situation where all my mates get on with her etc.

May present her with the chit though just for a reaction!!

tall and tasty
5th Mar 2006, 13:27
May present her with the chit though just for a reaction!!it will be either roaring with laughter or she will take it, ask for the flowers and choccies and wined and dined bit and hand it back with a coy smile, kissd you and let you go out!

(well thats what most understanding woman do who let their men out on the town for a boys night out!) So happy you have a wife that is like that :ok: I know too many in this industry who don't, which is such a shame:rolleyes:

TnT

ex_matelot
5th Mar 2006, 13:47
So happy you have a wife

Wash your mouth out ;)

I said...DESIG!!!! (dependant on mood and state of inebriation in fact...

Mathematically...

Where X= level of hangover and Y = the need to do something, then Z which is the desiration to marry somebody is directly proportionate to B's efforts (Girl in subject) to reduce the level of 'Y'!!!

Thus X xY over B = Z!!

I shall market this theory methinks and probably save somebody a lot of money!!

tall and tasty
5th Mar 2006, 13:54
said...DESIG!!!! opps that is me in detention............. again and while there I can contenplate your theory but I think it has great opportunity to be marketed. Depending on whether the level of B reaches the standard you require at Y :E

TnT

ex_matelot
5th Mar 2006, 13:59
It is also possible to transpose the equation to cater for the possible need to obtain cigarettes at an unholy hour whilst one is too pi$$ed to drive and unwilling to pay for a taxi....

Im gonna be rich...(and single..if she ever reads this!)

tall and tasty
5th Mar 2006, 14:13
Im gonna be rich...(and single..if she ever reads this!)no you won't because even with
It is also possible to transpose the equation to cater for the possible need to obtain cigarettes at an unholy hour whilst one is too pi$$ed to drive and unwilling to pay for a taxi....
(oh do you have a ciggi seller who comes around on a bike like we used to have an onion seller at any hour needed! ;) ) only kidding, she loves you for who you are and all the bits that come with it!

But I will have to stop this or it will look like an ex_matelot/TnT thread with no one else getting a word in edgewise and I have been told I talk far to much anyway :p

TnT