PDA

View Full Version : Study Environment@YSBK

ready2go
5th Mar 2006, 03:50
Hey Guys,

Just been wondering (as usual), the study environment around Bankstown Airport. Heard that Basair bought some new aircrafts (Tecnam??) for training purpose. Was gonna sign up for Basair last year, but I'm still saving-up some decent amount of money to start my training and obviously dun wanna waste a cent of it. Any thoughts about the Tecnam and the latest environment around Basair? seems like they are goin strong. THx guys!!!

planemad_bk
5th Mar 2006, 12:37
Hey Guys,
Just been wondering (as usual), the study environment around Bankstown Airport. Heard that Basair bought some new aircrafts (Tecnam??) for training purpose. Was gonna sign up for Basair last year, but I'm still saving-up some decent amount of money to start my training and obviously dun wanna waste a cent of it. Any thoughts about the Tecnam and the latest environment around Basair? seems like they are goin strong. THx guys!!!

Take this advice how ever you want. Don't be fooled by shiny new aircraft and gold bars. There are plenty of other schools around BK which are ten times better than the school you mentioned. Consider schools like Schofields and Crane Air (both on Bankstown) where you'll be looked after VERY well.

ready2go
6th Mar 2006, 05:54
Check your PM plz~~

GearOff
6th Mar 2006, 06:28
Not sure what the Tecnams are like to fly. From observation, they seem to be a bit unreliable but not sure if it's teething problems or something more serious. Also check out Sydney Flight Training Centre if you haven't already.