PDA

View Full Version : kingfisher employement opportunity

chrispatrickGA
2nd Mar 2006, 10:18
Hello everyone,

Can one of you tell me how to get in contact with the recruitment group of KINGFISHER and know if they can recruit an expat as a captain...
Thank you for your replies.

;)

Thermal Image
2nd Mar 2006, 10:30
Hello everyone,
Can one of you tell me how to get in contact with the recruitment group of KINGFISHER and know if they can recruit an expat as a captain...
Thank you for your replies.
;)

Hmm, maybe Google?

OK, here goes...www.google.com ... I'll just try, well, wild guess, kingfisher airlines... oh look!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2005-01%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=kingfisher+airlines

Let's try the first result....WOW!

http://www.flykingfisher.com/

Hmmm, on the left side there's a link called Careers... maybe that might help...

http://www.flykingfisher.com/careers.htm

Now was that so difficult?

dekka007
2nd Mar 2006, 11:03
Thermal Image what a Sarcastic Pr***

Maybe a better response would have been try the kingfisher website careers section.

Secondly he asked for the contact information for the Recruitment Group not a link to the online application THAT DOES NOT have the contact information for HR.

Tosser.

Thermal Image
2nd Mar 2006, 12:04
Thermal Image what a Sarcastic Pr***

Maybe a better response would have been try the kingfisher website careers section.

Secondly he asked for the contact information for the Recruitment Group not a link to the online application THAT DOES NOT have the contact information for HR.

Tosser.

Oh dear me! You not have work and so angry. Maybe that WHY you not can work - so angry and not have little bit humour.

You put many many question on PPRuNe but not get answer? That why you angry?

Mai pen rai.

Farang if you not jai yen you go home. We not have job for you, long time not have job for you.

dekka007
2nd Mar 2006, 12:08
Thanks for that...appreciate your kind words.

Previous post applys..

Hopefully a Mod will close this topic. Sad really - so many good people on here willing to help and then there are people like you.

Cheers M8.

PS. Yes I am unemployed. And I would not wish it on anyone - I am sure all the other unemployed guys on pprune will appreciate your kind words and your sympathetic view. I do hope you never find yourself out of work and struggling to find a job. Its a small world this game.

Oh and one more thing: ภาษาไทยดีมาก สมนำ้หน้า เก็บไว้เรียนวันหน้าอีกนะ เข้าใจใหม

gtaflyer
2nd Mar 2006, 13:45
chris

website can be found at www.flykingfisher.com and onlline application form is on it.

to Thermal

i agree with dekka You need to lighten up, sarcastic comments dont get you anywhere here

gta:ok:

on_the_right
2nd Mar 2006, 15:29
no point in telling thermal ... he is full of it .. just do a search on his posts ... full with sarcasm ...
y buddy, aint u havin a great time in ur cargo ops up in china ?

Thermal Image
3rd Mar 2006, 02:14
no point in telling thermal ... he is full of it .. just do a search on his posts ... full with sarcasm ...
y buddy, aint u havin a great time in ur cargo ops up in china ?

Ah, OTR, still sore after all this time since you made an asinine remark about the quality of instruction at the Flying College and then received a rousing gang bang for that?

You got quite a good reaming out didn't you? Funny how that post seems to have disappeared, deleted it in shame, have you?

masalama
3rd Mar 2006, 05:05
re: original post...
KF are hiring expats although looks like training qualifications are a big plus...no harm in trying though..
friend of mine flying as F/O(local) doing quite a bit of flying and they're getting aircraft almost every month...
masalama..

ARMY OF ONE RECRUIT
3rd Mar 2006, 05:16
Bloody hell, talk about kicking the guy when he/she is down.

Thermal, I can already tell that you are a right tosser to deal with. Sort your Sh*t out and you may enjoy life a bit more. Fight your problems with the right people and stop picking fights.

chrispatrickGA
If you have time on A320s as a commander I believe your chances are very good. Many Indo/Malay captains have left AirAsia for Jet Airways. So expats are being accepted. All airlines in India are expecting a pilot cruch, so jump into the money.

Call their corprate office ask for the Pilot Recruitement department. Number is below.
+91 (0) 22 2626 2200

Good Luck and Good Night

on_the_right
3rd Mar 2006, 05:19
thermal .. that thread got deleted coz of p*%&*s like you .. and so is this one ... just a straight question (first post) .. and i dont even think you know stuff about KF in the first place ... u dont even qualify to join them !

just a suggestion, when your captain tells you to SHUT IT .. just do it !

Thermal Image
3rd Mar 2006, 07:50
Interesting how sarcasm is accepted elsewhere on this forum but somehow in this corner of Asia it seems to be small time expats who get all worked up when they detect it, and it's not even directed at them. Life in Asia must really get them all prickling with sensitivity. Perhaps it is they who were once chided for not showing initiative, so when they see such reminders it triggers violent flashbacks.

ARMY OF ONE RECRUIT: dekka007 directed his post at me, so he deserves the courtesy of a reply. You are so helpful, a phone number for chrispatrickGA! Are you suggesting that he doesn't have the initiative to find the number here http://www.flykingfisher.com/contact.htm and then call for the "Pilot Recruitement" department? Oh well, it is still so much more helpful than asking him to call directory assistance and ask for Kingfisher Airlines, isn't it?

thermal .. that thread got deleted coz of p*%&*s like you .. and so is this one ... just a straight question (first post) .. and i dont even think you know stuff about KF in the first place ... u dont even qualify to join them !
just a suggestion, when your captain tells you to SHUT IT .. just do it !

on_the_right: Now that's interesting - you write something stupid but it is I who makes it disappear? If you deleted your post then have the guts to say so. Your post made a nonsensical claim about how how the standard of English / quality of instruction is lacking at SIA / SFC. The robust reaction you got was proof of what a little prick you were.

Well maybe this will jog your memory: http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185397&page=13 see posts 264, 265, 266, 267. Obviously some of us here do remember what a little **** you are, now even the mod knows you!

Well, I'm glad to see that's how you spend your jobless days, watching out for posts from me. At least you have something to live for. Shall I PM you before I make the next post to alert you?

And please, SMS speak is pretty hard on me. You young people really have such sloppy habits.

onya
3rd Mar 2006, 23:23
What a nasty piece of work you are Thermal. You can justify your actions until the cows come home but at the end of the day you're just an unpleasant individual. I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to continue with your inane and inflammatory rubbish.:rolleyes:

Sick Squid
3rd Mar 2006, 23:43
Aye, right. Enough. Wind your necks in, the lot of you.