PDA

View Full Version : NetJet Gulfstream Fleet Manager

Itswindyout
1st Mar 2006, 11:23
Interesting, why are they advertising, do they have no one in house who wants the job.

I would have been very upset if I was a G pilot in the company, and the position was not filled from within.

Ideas.?

Windy

Flintstone
1st Mar 2006, 17:54
It's been advertised internally.

Careful, might strain something jumping to conclusions like that.

F2 Driver
1st Mar 2006, 18:10
Whats happened to RS then?

Flintstone
1st Mar 2006, 22:08
Whats happened to RS then?

Resigned the position.

Off for some well earned beach time I would think.

Formally Known As
2nd Mar 2006, 07:22
Put it this way. I doubt very much anyone within NJ would want the job, considering the location, pay, leave etc., etc.

This position(s) has been advertised on many an aviation website for months. There must be something wrong don't you think?

I know a chap that was interviewed at LBG, a couple of years ago for a position at NJME and was turned down (as a F/O) and yet was contacted by an agency in the ME recently to see if he was interested in a position as a fleet manager on one of the types operated. He was considered for the position after his details were forwarded to NJME/NAS, a second time.

Their record keeping alone must be a shambles.

Looooong haul
2nd Mar 2006, 09:30
FNA
You are comparing two different companies NJE and NJME with outdated info...:rolleyes: On top of that don't get me started on agencies :suspect:

silverhawk
2nd Mar 2006, 13:13
Are the Fleet Managers still on 24 hour call? Broken sleep every night. If that's the case, no wonder he resigned.

Flintstone
2nd Mar 2006, 18:22
No. There are duty managers now.

Formally Known As
3rd Mar 2006, 11:35
Looooong haul

Jolly good, now take the time to update us.