PDA

View Full Version : Makes you wonder - How could we do without them ? :)

Hottie
1st Mar 2006, 10:15
Dear ladies and gents,

Twas the day before... No, just kidding - no need to start with jokes like that. Been ages since my last posting in here, so being involved with Aviation and all its wonderful things, here's something I came across which HAD to be shared...IN all honesty, I would PAY to see this sort of thing happen... :ok: :)

Gay Flight Attendant
I once was on a plane where I was served by an obviously homosexual male flight attendant. At one point, he bounced over to where I was sitting and announced "The Captain has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be great."

I did as he had instructed but the woman sitting next to me did not. A few moments later, our flight attendant came back and said to her: "Ma'am, perhaps you couldn't hear me over the big scary engine, but I asked you to please put up your tray so that the captain can land the plane." She still wouldn't comply.

Now he was getting angry and asked her again to put up the tray. She then calmly turned to him and said: "In my country, I am called a princess. I take orders from no one."

Our flight attendant replied: "Oh yeah? Well in MY country, I'm called a queen and I outrank you, bitch, so put the tray up!"

Hope you're all well

P|_azbot
1st Mar 2006, 11:51
Was he hot?

apache
1st Mar 2006, 22:10
And what did she say after you called her as bitch ? hottie

Hottie
5th Mar 2006, 13:55
Hey Apache, ol' mate !

Howz it going ? Been ages between chats, let alone drinkies ! Hope all's well with you and M. We'll have to have a chat/catch up soon.

I may not have been present during the event (joke) but I tell ya this : I'd PAY to see that in real time !

Take care mate.:D

Binoculars
5th Mar 2006, 14:37
After all that time away, that old chestnut was the best you could come up with, Hottie? :ooh:

acbus1
5th Mar 2006, 15:22
C'est tray jolie.