PDA

View Full Version : Laura Cassidy is my lovely 9 year old daughter

EGCC4284
27th Feb 2006, 19:11
She just wanted to see something on the internet about herself

ExSimGuy
27th Feb 2006, 19:18
Hi Laura!

Greetings from out here among the sand dunes of Saudi Arabia!!

Stu

Capn Notarious
27th Feb 2006, 19:47
Would that be the famous Laura Cassidy, who likes chips? I shall hide my chips from, Laura Cassidy

Rainboe
27th Feb 2006, 20:28
Not the Laura Cassidy? The one with the cheeky smile? Likes pink and fluffy things, and ice cream? Got that pretty little embroidery on her pyjamas? Got the dolly that's feeling a bit neglected now!

Solid Rust Twotter
27th Feb 2006, 20:31
Laura Cassidy's reading this? WOW!!

Greetings from Darkest Africa...:ok:

DX Wombat
27th Feb 2006, 21:19
Hello to Laura Cassidy from up here near the Yorkshire Dales. :)

tall and tasty
27th Feb 2006, 21:23
Hi LAURA have loads of fun reading this thread just for you

TnT xx

Jerricho
27th Feb 2006, 21:31
HI LAURA CASSIDY!!!!

All the polar bears here in Canada say Hi as well

(We have one that lives in our basement.......true story!)

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/057.gif

lexxity
27th Feb 2006, 21:31
LAURA CASSIDY!! WOW THAT'S AMAZING!

surely not
27th Feb 2006, 21:39
Hi Laura from Northern Nigeria

BALIX
27th Feb 2006, 21:41
Hi Laura :ok:

By the way, ask your dad just what the title of this thread means. 'Cos I don't understand the 'in' bit :confused: :confused:

Noah Zark.
27th Feb 2006, 21:43
Laura Cassidy!! We thought you were never going to come and say hello to all of us.!! About time too! Hiya from all of us. XXX

AerBabe
27th Feb 2006, 21:44
Perhaps someone should edit the title of this thread... :uhoh:

Hi Laura. :ok:

Howard Hughes
27th Feb 2006, 21:59
Hi Laura from Oz!
Now, should'nt you be in bed by now?http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/ladybug.gif

BlueWolf
27th Feb 2006, 22:05
Hi Laura, bet you didn't know you were famous in New Zealand ;) :ok:

Hamrah
27th Feb 2006, 22:05
Hi Aerbabe, someone just did.

:)

Flypuppette
27th Feb 2006, 22:17
Hello Laura Cassidy, are you the famous Laura Cassidy?

Have you had any messages from the Green Heart of Europe (Luxembourg) yet?

Lots of Love
Flypuppette

http://www.fototime.com/{E0760F23-34D6-4B76-81F6-935AEA0307B7}/picture.JPG

Binoculars
27th Feb 2006, 22:19
Thank heavens, I was beginning to think I'd never get the chance to say hi to Laura Cassidy, and my pet kangaroo, koala and kookaburra, and all the possums who live in my ceiling all say the same.
:ok:

Lafyar Cokov
27th Feb 2006, 22:20
Hey Laura - did you know that an anagram of your name is:
"US Air's Lacy Ad"
Greetings from Southern UK!!!

Keef
27th Feb 2006, 22:23
Hey, is that the Laura Cassidy I read about?

Hello Laura! Greetings from Essex (that's the one in England, not the one in Canada or the one in the USA).

RiskyRossco
27th Feb 2006, 22:26
Hi, Princess Laura!
We didn't realise you were going to visit or we would have dressed up and made your favourite dessert!
We hope you like all the colours.

:D :ok:

fernytickles
27th Feb 2006, 22:40
Hi Laura,
From Oshkosh, the home of Oshkosh B'Gosh clothes, and if your Dad hasn't bought you any Oshkosh B'Gosh clothes yet, time to borrow his credit card..... ;)

Oh, and we have quite an impressive airshow here too :p

Stockpicker
27th Feb 2006, 22:45
Hi Laura! Very best wishes from the depths of Bonnie Scotland

Romeo Delta
27th Feb 2006, 22:46
Well HELLLOOOOOOO LAURA CASSIDY from sunny Florida, home of Walt Disney World, the happiest place on earth. Maybe you can come down some time and say hello to Mickey and all his friends, and have dinner in Cinderella's castle. She'd love to meet you.

Capt.KAOS
27th Feb 2006, 22:46
HelloLAURA!

Greetings from the KAOS Bunch!

http://sabailand.bizland.com/Daphne_2.JPG
(Hope you like my daughter's New Forest Daphne and daughter Daisy)

edusaeanna
27th Feb 2006, 22:49
A big HELLO toLAURA CASSIDYfrom Edinburgh, in sunny Scotland :ok:

airship
27th Feb 2006, 22:58
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The mood is sombre, here in the Rebel alliance's most secret base on Yavin's 5th moon, which, due to great efforts by the Republic's engineers in dark matter manipulation led by General David of the Cassidy, remains undetectable by Imperial Forces.

"The Earth has disappeared completely, along with the whole Milky Way." These were the terrible words directed at Princess Leia and others, by the General only moments ago.

"This does not necessarily mean that the Earth has been destroyed. But on the basis of our current knowledge of dark matter, it may never again be found. As her highness is fully aware, Yavin 5 only exists because of the special homing beacon we ourselves installed before merging the moon with dark matter. In reality, the moon upon which we're gathered, Yavin 5, probably consists of several trillion pieces, each of which are separated by vast expanses of space and time to the very farthest corners of the Universe. That was the only way we could envisage escaping the attentions of the Imperial Forces. It appears that they have done the same with our own Earth and even the Milky Way. We are truly, completely alone now..."

Even 3CPO was lost for words. Chewbacca let go, but just an enormous groan thankfully. But R2D2 was suddenly twirling for attention.

"Make way! Make way!", shouted 3CPO as R2D2 propelled his way to the nearest input/output port, inserted and started to throw all sorts of images, diagrams and stuff onto the widescreen monitors whilst interrogating the database. Until suddenly, a highly-classified recording made by a Rebel spy was projected.

In it, the Emperor and Darth Vader are heard:

"But Emperor, let us just simply destroy the Earth and the Milky Way while we can. Why hide it where it can never again be found, by anyone?!"

"You have much yet to learn Darth, the dark side has still not completely eclipsed the other side in you. Imagine for an instant that we'd destroyed the Earth, something which we're entirely capable of with just 1 Death Star. The Rebels would then be worse than a thorn in our sides. They'd be launching Kamikazee attacks against our cruisers at every opportunity, having nothing to lose anymore. By leaving them hope, we can pick them off when it suits us, and at our leisure, don't you see? They won't know that we haven't yet developed the technology to find the Earth again, this will calm their offensives."

"The Emperor is wise, but it is never a good thing to underestimate our enemy. The force is strong with some of them and works in mysterious ways. But I respect my Master's decision..." says Darth, rubbing his throat.

Meanwhile, back on Yavin 5...

Shaking his head, Hans Solo murmurs desolately "It doesn't really matter if the Earth isn't destroyed yet. You know what they're like back there. I realise that everyone here likes to think of the Earth as the only remaining paradise in the Universe. But it's also our base of last resort. There's nothing else quite like it. I've never agreed with leaving them in ignorance of the dangers out here. When's the last time we were in that part of the Universe? I'll tell you. It was when we gave them some clues about nuclear energy. So that they'd stop chopping down all the forests and burning hydrocarbons. Can anyone here guarantee that at the time I speak, the whole place isn't just a baking disc of CO²? Or that they haven't been sending rockets into outer space shouting 'Hey, we're here, anyone else out there?'. OK, so I'm exagerrating. But I reckon Chewbacca would appreciate knowing that lions still roam the Kalahari. I've said my bit."

There is silence and a growing despondency, until Yoda speaks:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing. For 800 years have I trained Jedi. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the horizon, to the future. Never his mind on where he was? Hmmmm. Lost a planet someone has? There is no homing beacon. How embarrassing?! Not if anything to say about it I have. Our ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its good side surrounds us, and binds us. Wherever we are!"
"Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon must night fall. But, there is another..."

"The Force is strong in this one. As befits a Cassidy. Laura shall be her name. Cuddling she likes, but a Jedi craves not these things. Strong must she be, even if she is to hear someday 'No, I am not your father'. The Force shall lead her to Alberquerque. It has been written, let it be executed..."

A big hello from the Rebels on Yavin 5. You're our only hope!

Huck
27th Feb 2006, 23:07
Dear Laura-
Greetings from Vinegar Bend, Alabama, USA!!!
Here's a joke:
Why was six scared of seven?
Because seven eight nine!!!!!!
Huck

airship
27th Feb 2006, 23:11
Except when you're counting down from 10. Then you'd better watch out for nine. Because 9 8 7...

Onan the Clumsy
27th Feb 2006, 23:45
Hello Laura. I bet you already know this, but "your" is the possessive form and could be used in "Your cat" or "Your house". "You're" on the other hand is a contraction of "You" and "are", so you could use it in "You're visiting the internet" or "You're our most favourite reader".

If you were really clever, you could use both as in "I hope you're enjoying your visit to the internet".

This might sound very boring, but it's very important to know when you use the internet as it can help stop people making faces like this ==> :*

btw, this is what it's like being an adult, so don't ever grow up :} :} :}

...is this a good time to mention the differencce between the possessive pronoun "its" and the contraction "it's"?

Rainboe
27th Feb 2006, 23:52
<btw, this is what it's like being an adult, so don't ever grow up>

I grew up and I'm lovely!* Not as lovely as Laura Cassidy, but I do my best!

*- not many other people think so.....in fact........

airship
27th Feb 2006, 23:53
You don't have to fly via Texas to get to Alberquerque. Also, if you don't 'grow up', there'll probably be a lot of unhappy little boys out there... :}

Howard Hughes
28th Feb 2006, 00:02
Yes don't bother growing up, or you might end up like Onan!!

Or even worse an English Teacher.....;)

Jerricho
28th Feb 2006, 00:15
It's always that left turn at Alberquerque......................

http://www.cuniculture.info/Docs/Phototheque/Dessins/BugsBunny/Bugs-sportif/bugs-sport-005.jpeg

BlueDiamond
28th Feb 2006, 01:56
Hey, look everyone ... it's Laura Cassidy!!
Hello from Western Australia, Laura ... come and visit us sometime ... you'd like it here!

http://www.jonlewislive.com/kangaroo.gif

Atlas Shrugged
28th Feb 2006, 02:57
Hello Laura Cassidy
Greetings from Western New South Wales

http://www.myfuture.edu.au/services/images/maps/NSW_R1_Regions1.gif

pigboat
28th Feb 2006, 03:23
Oh my goodness!! Laura Cassidy just walked in the door, and here's me sitting in my bathrobe!!
Hello Laura welcome to Sept-Iles (www.ville.sept-iles.qc.ca/index.php?sec=a&loc=1) Canada.

Avtrician
28th Feb 2006, 03:30
Hello Laura from Western Ausralia, the home of the biggest and best Kangaroos.

http://www.pbs.org/kratts/world/aust/kangaroo/images/kangaroo.jpg

fleigle
28th Feb 2006, 04:24
Hi Laura Cassidy from beautiful, sunny San Francisco, CALIFORNIA, (except it is dark and raining now):{

Eliason
28th Feb 2006, 07:56
http://www.crazyjudith.com/airplane.gifLaura Cassidy to PPRuNe!
Eliason from snowy Austria :p

angels
28th Feb 2006, 08:05
Hi LAURA.

Greetings from the Temples of Mammon, otherwise known as the City of London. No kangaroos here, but a couple of magpies are trtying to build a nest outside the building I work in.

It has started to snow here a bit, so make sure you wrap up well when you go to school.

Boo Boo the cat also sends his best!

Maxbert
28th Feb 2006, 09:22
Hello LAURA CASSIDY, more greetings from the Green Heart of Europe- :ok:

Flypuppette, you beat me to it- I know it's the school hols. here, but does your Daddy know you're up and Prooning at 23:17 Local? ;)

Go Smoke
28th Feb 2006, 09:43
Goodness me is that the Laura Cassidy?
I guess it must be you then.
Me, and all of the guys here, just wanted to say hello - we thought you might like this.
http://i2.tinypic.com/orj7mp.jpg

EGCC4284
28th Feb 2006, 11:29
Very much appreciated, keep them coming. By the way, we are in Manchester, United Kingdom. Interested to know where you are all from,

I have a dog called Dexter, a cat called Murphy, 4 goldfish and 4 Guinea pigs, one who is expecting more babys any day now.

Lots of Love, Laura Cassidy UK.

bar fly
28th Feb 2006, 11:33
Hello Laura,

all the way from .... Manchester, United Kingdom!

Cold today isn't it?

BombayDuck
28th Feb 2006, 11:42
Hello Ms. Cassidy!

Namaste, from Bombay, India!

Hope you're doing fine!

Regards,
Bombay Duck

Navajo8686
28th Feb 2006, 11:57
Hello from Birmingham (UK) - I've got a grandson called 'Rocky (who is really a very large stupid dog), another grandson called 'Curly' (who is actually an even more stupid dog) and a grandaughter called 'Diesel' (who is really a rabbit). All my little girls grew up a long time ago!
Be good and have fun Laura Cassidy!

BlueDiamond
28th Feb 2006, 12:06
You certainly have lots of pets, Laura. I have a Sulphur Crest called George, he is a kind of cockatoo native to this country. Perhaps you could ask Mum or Dad to find you a picture.

I live in Perth in Western Australia ... can you find that on the map? There is another Perth but that's in Scotland and that's a very long way from here. Tomorrow will be the first day of autumn for us and the first day of spring for you. Have a happy day!

SLFguy
28th Feb 2006, 12:06
Hiya Laura - welcome from Aberdeen, Scotland....Och Aye!!!

Solid Rust Twotter
28th Feb 2006, 13:23
Hi Laura.

These are my two sons, Mugenzi and Mutama. They send greetings too.

Handsome boys and the spitting image of their dad...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/Lardbeast/Mugenzi.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/Lardbeast/Mutama.jpg

Capt.KAOS
28th Feb 2006, 13:52
Hey EGCC4284, how about a pic of your lovely daughter reading this wonderful thread?? Think we all deserve this now she became a Prune celibrity.

Btw we're from the Land of the Wooden Shoes...

PS Our menagerie: 2 ponies, 1 dog, 2 guinea-pigs, 1 rabbit, 4 gold fish....

divingduck
28th Feb 2006, 14:15
Hi LAura!!

From Sunny Muscat by the sea, Oman

Avtrician
28th Feb 2006, 14:16
I have one wife, on daughter (20) son (18) , 2 Cockateils (small parrots, you can look the up to see what they look like) 3 Finches, a lovrbird and a Kawasaki motrobike. (sometimes i cant spell so good).

I also am in Perth Western Australia (its hot here, 31.3 today and about 30 tomorrow)

its now 10:20 at night so Im off to bed, have a good day Laura.:ok::ok:

Gainesy
28th Feb 2006, 14:49
Wow! The Famous Laura Cassidy? In here?:)

ThreadBaron
28th Feb 2006, 15:29
laura cassidy! So you are the one who has caused so many people to stop doing so many important things, just to say hello to you ... Excellent!!!
Now what important thing was I doing ........?

Jerricho
28th Feb 2006, 15:36
Hi again Laura.

Hey, can you remember the coldest temperature you have ever been in? I see it is 3 degrees in Manchester at the moment. Here in Canada where I live the temperature gets down to MINUS 40! That's very cold. Colder than the freezer of your fridge. If you walk outside with wet hair it freezes solid!!!! If you get a glass of water and throw it in the air.......IT FREEZES BEFORE IT GETS TO THE GROUND. If you leave a can of Coke in your car it explodes!

That is why polar bears have so much fur. Somtimes I wish I did too.........:8

We do get lots of snow though. Really good to make snowmen and go ice skating.

Here is a picture of the front of our house with all the snow piled up so we can get in!

http://i2.tinypic.com/ornr6o.jpg

phnuff
28th Feb 2006, 15:41
Laura, I have a 7 year old daughter called Hannah (or phnufflet) who wanted me to say hello to you so,
Hello Laura

Gouabafla
28th Feb 2006, 15:45
Hi Laura! I hope you are reading this slowly because I can't type very fast. Lots of love from Southampton.

timmcat
28th Feb 2006, 16:04
Ssssh, everybody, look, I'm sure that's the lovely
LAURA CASSIDY that's just walked in.

She's really famous, she's even got her own website! (http://www.lauracassidy.co.uk/)

Greetings from sunny Yorkshire!

Taildragger55
28th Feb 2006, 16:19
Love from Dublin to the youngest prooner.

Minty Fresh
28th Feb 2006, 16:52
Wow - can't believe I'm talking to THE Laura Cassisdy :p

I hope you're looking on a map to find out how far away all these people are who know you

I live in Sheffield (So i'll understand if you don't look that up) :D

Minty

PS Don't forget to tell us about the baby Guinea pigs

FFP
28th Feb 2006, 16:55
Here in Canada where I live the temperature gets down to MINUS 40! That's very cold. Colder than the freezer of your fridge. If you walk outside with wet hair it freezes solid!!!! If you get a glass of water and throw it in the air.......IT FREEZES BEFORE IT GETS TO THE GROUND. If you leave a can of Coke in your car it explodes!

Doesn't take long before the Canadians go on about how cold it is ;)

HELLO LAURA CASSIDY FROM .....ER......OXFORD :O

Jerricho
28th Feb 2006, 17:37
I'm not Canadian!!!!!! So there :}

Anyway, who's complaining. Gives you more reason to stay inside and play Playstation and talk to Laura :ok:

Gonzo
28th Feb 2006, 18:21
Jerricho, Canadian????? Ha!

Hello Laura!!!

All of us in the London Heathrow Airport Control Tower have just shouted HELLO!!!!

It's a lovely view from here, you can see all the lights in London, it's great on bonfire night! :ok:

Mudfoot
28th Feb 2006, 18:32
Oh boy, it's MY turn to say "Hello" to Laura Cassidy!!! Greetings from the USA, pretty far away but not TOO far that greetings can't get there. Have a GREAT DAY!

Wow, I feel all giddy - I just wrote a letter to LAURA CASSIDY! You may touch me now.

McD
28th Feb 2006, 19:18
Hi Laura Cassidy from the Space Coast of Florida -- home of Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, and nice beaches too. We're just over an hour's drive from the Disney and Universal parks in Orlando.

We don't have any pets, but I love animals, so I volunteer at our local zoo (see this link: Brevard Zoo (http://www.brevardzoo.org/)). It's great fun because of all of the different kinds of animals.

Florida is good for growing citrus; we have orange (and other citrus) trees in our back garden, so we often make fresh-squeezed orange juice -- delicious :ok:

Have you been to Florida? This area gets lots of visitors from Manchester (as well of other parts of the UK). It's a nice place, especially during the late autumn, winter, and spring. It's quite hot and humid in the summer, though.

Best wishes!

McD

Farrell
28th Feb 2006, 19:34
:) Hello Laura :)

Greetings from a very cold and windy Oxford, UK!

Flypuppette
28th Feb 2006, 19:53
Maxbert,

I am on holiday and have a really bad cold, so I cant sleep very well.

I hope Laura doesn't get the same type of cold I have it is horrible.

Greetings from Bertrange in Luxembourg.

Maxbert
28th Feb 2006, 20:37
Flypuppette- I hope your cold gets better very soon, no fun to have a cold when there is all this snow outside to play in :(

Alexbert (he's 4, maybe you'd get on better with his brother Hugobert, who's 8) had an operation last Thursday, he can't go out too much for the moment either :(

Hugobert and Alexbert send you their best wishes for a prompt recovery, and so do Daddy Maxbert and Mummy Paulettebert-

GET WELL SOON

The 'Berts from Téiteng (Tetange) :ok:

And another big HELLO to you, Laura, from Luxembert!

Ontariotech
28th Feb 2006, 20:43
Hello Laura Cassidy from the Toronto Police Service.

Rollingthunder
28th Feb 2006, 21:21
Hello Laura Cassidy from the west coast of Canada on the shores of the North Pacific ocean, home to the Spirit Bear, Orcas and rivers of salmon.

EGCC4284
28th Feb 2006, 21:27
Hello world

My daughter is really thrilled to be getting these post from around the world. Thanks to everybody and please keep them coming.

She is going to print this thread off and take it into school next week. It may be a talking point for the teacher during her I.T. class.

I will take a photo of her reading this thread on our PC. Can anyone advise me on how to upload a picture onto pprune as I haven't got a clue

Regards Laura Cassidy's dad.

Maxbert
28th Feb 2006, 21:36
EGCC4284- (Heck of a handle, BTW) ;)

Open a free account at photobucket.com. Upload pic(s) there, following instructions.

Once done, paste the link by clicking on the "insert link" icon (mountain with the postage stamp icon), having copied the URL from photobucket- Easy, photobucket clearly gives you the option to do this.

Probs? PM me (not to worry, it took me awhile too)!

EXCELLENT thread BTW- Heartening to see that everyone is taking it seriously and very much in the spirit, hardly any "drift" at all! :ok:

lexxity
28th Feb 2006, 21:51
Hello again LAURA, I am from Manchester too!

I have a lovely little boy, he is called Leo and is nearly 5months old, he sends you a big raspberry, I also have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a tank of tropical fish. I think Mr Lexx will be along soon to say hi!:D

Mr Lexx
28th Feb 2006, 21:57
Hello Laura Cassidy!!!!!!!!
As Lexxity stated, Leo says hello and the dogs send lots of licks to you!

Mac the Knife
28th Feb 2006, 22:00
Hi Laura

A big hello from Cape Town, South Africa

Tom (11) and all the animals say hullo and best wishes

Here's a drop of our warm bright sun :)

Allbest

Mac and the gang

scran
28th Feb 2006, 22:08
Miss Laura Cassidy

Cooee from Canberra - the capital of Australia. Its just come ot the end of summer here, and is a warm 27 degrees outside. Hope your coming summer is as warm and comfortable......... :ok: :ok:

Loki
28th Feb 2006, 22:12
Hi Laura, I`ve just doubled the number of Lauras I know!

jon s gull
28th Feb 2006, 22:24
G'day Laura, from WeeWaa. We love pet's here too,and have
5 horses
5 hens
2 dogs
a cat, oh and a 13 year old son who is at boarding school, but we are visiting him today. Cheerio

EGCC4284
28th Feb 2006, 23:17
The Lovely Ms Laura Cassidy out for lunch

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/EGCC4284/imag0007.jpg

G-CPTN
28th Feb 2006, 23:23
Wow chaps! That Laura's a stunner, even at her age. Wonder who'll be the lucky guy when she's 'available'?

DX Wombat
28th Feb 2006, 23:27
What a delightful young lady. This is Linton in Wharfedale and is about half an hour away from my house. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DX_Wombat/P1010157.jpg
and this is the view at sunset from the back of my house: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DX_Wombat/P1011291.jpg
Linton is one of my favourite places in the Dales :ok:

CoodaShooda
28th Feb 2006, 23:27
Greetings LAURA from Darwin, the Top City of Australia......(or is that the City at the Top End of Australia.) :)

We have two seasons here. The Wet and the Dry.
The Wet season is our summer and is very hot and humid (41C in the carpark yesterday, Jerricho :p ).

The Dry season is in the middle of the year and is much cooler. It sometimes gets down to 14C at night and only 28C during the day. :cool:

We have one dog, two cats, six green tree frogs and a zillion birds and lizards.

My daughter visited Manchester in 2002 and started a mexican wave at the Commonwealth Games. She also went to Sydney in 2000 and started a mexican wave at the Olympic Games.

We don't let her go to big sporting events any more :E .

But she is going to Scotland this year to look at Botanic Gardens and is also going to Vietnam, the Cook Islands and New Zealand.

I hope you can make your dreams happen as you grow up too.:ok:

wiccan
28th Feb 2006, 23:28
Hello Laura
Blessed Be

Noah Zark.
1st Mar 2006, 00:27
Hello again, Laura. I thought I'd call back in just to say I feel quite honoured to know a person who is world famous. It's YOU!

RiskyRossco
1st Mar 2006, 01:00
Princess Laura, Thank you for that lovely photo, I bet Daddy says you're a very pretty young lady every day!
These are some pictures of New Zealand and from near where I live. The bird is the kiwi, mostly comes out at night and can't fly.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Riskyrossco/EnZed/kiwi2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Riskyrossco/EnZed/Trampscene.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Riskyrossco/EnZed/logo-mountain-air.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Riskyrossco/EnZed/logo-tongariro-trek.jpg

BlueWolf
1st Mar 2006, 03:10
Wow, we like Laura Cassidy even more now we can see how pretty she is ;)

We have six dogs and one cat here Laura, but no chickens anymore :{

Weren't those nice pictures from Mr Rossco? He lives on a funny mis-shapen little island just to the North of the Real New Zealand. Down here we call it the "Pig Island", isn't that funny? ;) :ok:

dude65
1st Mar 2006, 05:16
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/gavandkaty/baby%20jack/Dec05Jan06084.jpg
Hi Laura
My names Jack. As you can see I'm a wild and crazy guy. My dad (the dude) suggested I put my picture on here so you could show all your friends at school. Don't be fooled by the fact that I'm only 3 weeks old. I'm very mature for my age.

angels
1st Mar 2006, 12:17
To lift this up a bit, Laura I actually live in Greenwich in London and commute to work in the City.

Look up Greenwich using the search engine and you'll see how lucky I am to live in such an interesting and historical place next to the River Thames.

PS - What did you have for lunch when the photo was taken? I could do with a hamburger and chips right now. :} :ok:

Northern lovely
1st Mar 2006, 15:43
Hiya Laura

A BIG hello from all at The University of Sheffield, Yorkshire, England

Capt.KAOS
1st Mar 2006, 16:25
Great to meet with you LAURA!

http://sabailand.bizland.com/mini-IMG_05530553_B.JPG
My daughter Suzan says hello :)

Taildragger67
1st Mar 2006, 17:21
Brave man, letting his daughter near PPRuNe, let alone JB...

But hello Laura... not from anywhere particularly exotic, just the City of London, same as FX Guru.

Looks like you'll have plenty of places to stay when you embark on your world travels in a few years!!

Rionart
1st Mar 2006, 17:35
Greetings Laura from Toronto, Canada.....and another member of the Clan Cassidy!

Widger
1st Mar 2006, 23:00
Hello Laura,

I have come of age and you are the proud owner of my 500th post!

Best Wishes

Widger:ok::ok:

Ronaldsway Radar
1st Mar 2006, 23:17
Hey Laura!

Greetings from the Isle of Man - don't come here in the winter, it's just too cold. Thought i'm sure Jerricho wouldn't mind a 'mild' -2 degrees outside, rather than -40!!

If i'm around tomorrow i'll post a picture of the harbour near where I live, it's a lovely view at sunset.

RR

jon s gull
2nd Mar 2006, 06:03
Greetings LAURA
My daughter visited Manchester in 2002 and started a mexican wave at the Commonwealth Games. She also went to Sydney in 2000 and started a mexican wave at the Olympic Games.
We don't let her go to big sporting events any more :E .
:

Was your daughter in Indonesia last Christmas.

CoodaShooda
2nd Mar 2006, 06:13
jon s

No, but she's recently earned her open water SCUBA diving ticket....:eek:

lasernigel
2nd Mar 2006, 08:20
Hi Laura

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/lasernigel/bdy3.gif

From near the Leeds and Liverpool canal.

airborne_artist
2nd Mar 2006, 08:28
Hi Laura

This is my eldest daughter:

http://www.hrmconsultancy.net/images/victoria.jpg

and this is my middle daughter:
http://www.hrmconsultancy.net/images/alice_xc01.jpg

and this is my youngest daughter:
http://www.hrmconsultancy.net/images/olivia surfing.jpg

We live about 15 miles from Oxford, close to RAF Benson - click here (http://www.meto.gov.uk/weather/europe/uk/obs/benson.html) to see the weather here.

lexxity
2nd Mar 2006, 11:05
Hello again Laura,

I just want to move the thread back upto page one for you and I thought as I did it I would put a picture of my boy on here for you.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/Leo%20pics%20for%20oz/DSCN1124.jpg

Have you taken the thread to school with you yet?

Ozzy
2nd Mar 2006, 13:51
Hi Laura, your very own thread!! All the best from the Ozzy clan. Be good, be nice, be happy!
Ozzy

James Bond
2nd Mar 2006, 15:37
Miss Monneypenny told me about a young lady called Laura Cassidy, who had a personal thread on the internet. We thought that as she knew so many people, she might just be a spy ,so I had to come along and see if this was true... What I can say is,

Laura Cassidy is not a spy!

And a big HELLO from the British Secret Service!

Damn... Guess we are not that secret anymore!

Right, off to fight the baddies at the international space station... Wonder if we can Pprune from there??

bigugly
3rd Mar 2006, 15:41
Hi Laura, from London, the centre of the Universe

fokker
3rd Mar 2006, 17:09
HELLO LAURA, sometimes I have a spot on my bottom but I haven't today. Hooray!!!
XXX

enicalyth
3rd Mar 2006, 17:29
Well now Laura! How very nice to meet you!
My name is enicalyth but if you treat "th" as one letter and read it backwards you can find out what kind of animal I am.
What kind of animal are you?
We have five cats (we have FIVE daughters), three dogs (we have three boys) and we shall attempt a mexican wave. Easy with dogs, not so easy with cats.
BIG Hello
from the family "E"

Avtrician
5th Mar 2006, 13:29
Laura,
Just thought you would like to know that its very hot here in Western Australia, right now its 29.6 degrees Celcius and its 9:30 at night the maximum today was 37.4 at 12:42 (lunch time)

Tomorrow (Monday ) Looks like being hot again, with a max of 36 and 26 over night.

:sad::sad::sad:

Big Hilly
5th Mar 2006, 15:33
HI LAURA!!!!

Greetings from sunny South London!

eman_resu
7th Mar 2006, 02:13
Hey Laura,
G'day from all of us here in Melbourne, getting ready for all the running, jumping and skipping competitions next week.
By the way, if you google your name there are 2,130,000 pages with your name on it, might take a while to read them all, so better ask Dad for broadband!
Keep warm in the cold weather!!!

Gouabafla
7th Mar 2006, 10:30
HI Laura, just wanted to make sure that your thread didn't fall off page one.

Gingerbread Man
7th Mar 2006, 10:56
And from there to Russell Square.

Just kidding ;). Hello Laura, happy tuesday to you.

GBM

sixmilehighclub
7th Mar 2006, 11:02
May I be the 111th person to say hello to Laura Cassidy....

Hello Laura Cassidy!!

;)

clicker
10th Mar 2006, 04:22
Hello Laura,
I've only just found this thread because I have been working some night shifts in a police station radio control room in Brighton.
It's 4 o'clock in the morning so I hope you are fast asleep dreaming about the new messages waiting for you.
It is very quiet in East Sussex now, even the bad boys have gone to bed and by half past 6 I shall be snoring as well, hope I don't wake you up.
Have you started a map to show where all the messages have come from, bet it would look good at your school on a wall for all your friends to see?

ecnalubma
10th Mar 2006, 16:49
HELLO LAURA
From beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

chuks
10th Mar 2006, 16:56
Ah! So YOU are the Laura Cassidy everyone is talking about! How does it feel to be famous?

It's so nice to get a picture here of something besides just airplanes.

Here in London the flowers are sticking their heads up out of the grass. It's already looking a tiny bit like spring, even here in the big city, little yellow and blue dots on the green lawn. From up here on the 4th floor they look like confetti.

I hope you get out there to see some flowers yourself but from much closer.

Regards,

chuks

SirPeterHardingsLovechild
10th Mar 2006, 23:07
Smelly Dog says -
'Hello Laura, I like to empty the laundry basket and make a nice smelly bed'
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/SirPeterHardingsLovechild/smellydog.jpg

con-pilot
11th Mar 2006, 00:29
HI LAURA FROM OKLAHOMA

Did you know that Oklahoma stands for 'Redman'? There are a lot of Indians that live in Oklahoma. My great-grandmother was an Indian. I don't have any pictures of Indians, but here is a picture of our wolf, that's right a real wolf.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/con-pilot/beautifulwolf.jpg

Her name is Timmy, she is a Arctic White Timber Wolf and she loves children.

aged
11th Mar 2006, 00:45
Hi Laura, news just reached the other side of the world that you had your own thread! Greetings from Sakhalin Island!

It's snowing here (again) so the airport is closed so instead of my departing in 2 hours time, I'm getting a weather update in 3 hours! Home late again!

So I'll spend the time telling people here about your own thread. How many countries and towns are mentioned now?

kcsefalvay
13th Mar 2006, 01:49
Hey Laura, from the City of Dreaming Spires!

Wow, you're really famous :)

desert queen
13th Mar 2006, 03:41
Hello Laura, a warm welcome from a lovely sunny day in Dubai - which is part of the United Arab Emirates.:) :p :cool: ;) :D :ok:

SLFguy
15th Mar 2006, 22:38
Just to get Laura back to the front page...:)

Paris Dakar
15th Mar 2006, 22:56
Hello Laura

Greetings from Newcastle upon Tyne

My daughter (eldest) is the same age as you so I know how wonderful it is to be 9.

XX

planepsycho
16th Mar 2006, 14:08
Hi Laura!
Greeting's from Tennessee:D

What a lovely little lady you are! Did you know that you can be googled?

clicker
16th Mar 2006, 14:15
Did you know that you can be googled?

Hello Laura,

Don't worry about being googled, it won't hurt.

G-CPTN
16th Mar 2006, 14:19
Top of the list!
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Laura+Cassidy&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB

angels
16th Mar 2006, 14:20
Good Lord!

Laura has grown up and is now wiriting for Seattle Weekly.

Way to go Laura!

Edited to add google.com comes up with a different order.

airship
16th Mar 2006, 14:48
Just to get Laura back to the front page... May Heaven forbid that she ever drops down to page 3 (I think)... :O

strafer
16th Mar 2006, 17:52
Hi Laura

This is me and my (shy) cousin Luke. I might be a bit young for you at the moment, but my Dad says there's nothing wrong with a bit of forward planning!

Love, Strafer Jr (aka Joe).

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/JGphotos/Joe2.jpg

G-CPTN
17th Mar 2006, 23:08
The cat that got the cream . . . :ok:
Good on yer Laura!

HEY! What happened to Happy Laura?

There was a gorgeous picture of Lovely Laura at the keyboard. PUT IT BACK!

EGCC4284
17th Mar 2006, 23:17
Hello to everyone around the world, Laura Cassidy here.
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has sent me a message.
I like all the pictures from everyone and please keep posting them.
One of my guinea pigs had more pups last week.
She had 5 baby's so now we have 9 guinea pigs in total.
So that's 1 dog, Dexter, 1 cat called Murphy, 3 goldfish and 9 guinea pigs.
I will post a picture of Dexter soon.
This is a picture of me reading all your post.
Hello to everyone around the world.
Laura C
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/EGCC4284/IMAG0004.jpg

G-CPTN
17th Mar 2006, 23:34
Don't you think that new-born baby guinea-pigs are like bumble-bees?
We had two girl guinea pigs, but one of them turned-out to be a boy, and we had two litters in quick succession!
Miss Ginger (who turned-out to be a boy) was punished by being called Miss Ginger for ever after!
When we left the UK, Miss Ginger (who had fabulous whirls) went-on to a friend at work to be a stud-guinea pig (he was a breeder of show-pigs).
My daughter (who is 30 now) can STILL make a noise like a guinea-pig, which is good-enough to get guinea-pigs to 'talk' back to her. She makes a sort of squeak in the back of her throat.

CSilvera
20th Mar 2006, 04:11
Hi Laura you certainly are adorable! Hello from New York City, where it's still winter in case you are wondering!

BlueDiamond
20th Mar 2006, 06:16
Hello again, Laura. It is very, very hot here in Perth (Western Australia) today. 37C is very nearly 100F ... have you ever had a day as hot as that? I didn't know that guinea pig babies were called "pups" so I have learned something today. Did you know that a baby kangaroo is called a Joey and that a group of kangaroos is called a mob?

Timilu
20th Mar 2006, 22:34
Hi Laura, From Lisbon in Portugal

rsutt1
23rd Mar 2006, 15:20
Hello Laura
All the way from well, just Wales
Where there are loads of Sheep.
BAAAA!!!

G-CPTN
23rd Mar 2006, 15:24
I call MY favourite sheep Baabaara. She knows her name and will repeat it.
I wonder if she thinks that I'm called Barbara too? :confused:

pba_target
23rd Mar 2006, 16:27
Hey Laura! Have you heard about your namesake on radio 1?

got caught
23rd Mar 2006, 17:02
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/davehotch/DSCN1052.jpg

Hi Laura, meet Sash.

acbus1
23rd Mar 2006, 18:00
Looking at that picture of Sash the Dog, did she back into the pose?

I mean, look at the paw prints in the snow..........:uhoh:

BTW, there's a Laura pages in this thread! :}

djk
23rd Mar 2006, 18:01
HELLO LAURA

airship
23rd Mar 2006, 18:14
...for Laura! :)

EGCC4284
24th Mar 2006, 00:46
With thanks

Regards

Her Dad

Wyler
24th Mar 2006, 14:43
Laura, what a lovely picture of you. You look just like my youngest daughter Sophie, who is now 13. She has a cat called Scrap and a Springer called Harry.

It is very cold up here in Northumberland. If you like Harry Potter, some of the filming for the first film was done here at Alnwick Castle, about 35 miles north of Newcastle (the bit where they learnt to fly broomsticks).

Wyler:ok: :ok:

Parapunter
24th Mar 2006, 14:51
Hi Laura - you look like my niece, Charlotte, although she's a little older than you -she'll be twelve this year!

Anyway, Hi from Sunny Brighton where we have nice beaches & a fun pier with dodgems, games and a roller coaster!. Bet you if you asked dad nicely, he'd take you for a day out!!

Tom the Tenor
24th Mar 2006, 15:32
[SIZE="6"][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"]Hi Laura, Greetings from Cork which is on the south coast of Ireland. Do you sing in a choir or play any musical instruments? My wife and I have two lovely Larador doggies named Sam and Miss Ellie. Sam is 6 years old and Miss Ellie is three years of age. They are great.

Mr_Grubby
24th Mar 2006, 18:00
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.gurry/Dadsphotos/alfiesmall.JPG

Hi Laura,
My name is Alfie. I am a cocker spaniel and I am 12 weeks old.
I like sitting in the dishwasher.

Alfie.

Gouabafla
24th Mar 2006, 18:28
Hi Laura,

The thing about Spaniels is that they love water - but I didn't know they liked it that much. My Spaniel (a Springer) loves to chase ducks.

G-CPTN
24th Mar 2006, 19:14
MY little girl (she's 30 years old now), had a ferret. Ferrets are fascinating pets (provided they're well-behaved and don't bite). The ferret used to like curling-up in the washing machine and sleeping (ferrets spend a lot of their time sleeping). My daughter had a harness and lead for him and took him walking into the village. He was very interested in everyone that he met.

Sven Sixtoo
24th Mar 2006, 22:50
Hi Laura

Wasn't Mr Grubby's puppy gorgeous?

That's the happiest puppy I've seen in ages.

If I can figure out how to get a picture on here I'll send you a shot of Bonzo (black labrador), who is licking my leg now!

Sven

(not really a Viking)

EGCC4284
24th Mar 2006, 23:27
Info suppled by jetlegs
1. Go to www.photobucket.com and open an account.
2. Upload a picture from your computer into the album. (see instructions on the site)
3. Once uploaded, copy the information in the "Img" window below the pic and paste it into your Pprune reply.

DX Wombat
25th Mar 2006, 02:11
Isn't Alfie beautiful? :D Here are two photos of my cats Roobarb Wombat
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DX_Wombat/ONE002.jpg and Custard Wombat
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DX_Wombat/ONE003.jpg.
They live in Australia now which is where I am hoping to live when I retire but the photos were taken in my garden in England.

lexxity
25th Mar 2006, 10:33
Hi Laura here are some pictures of my nutty dogs and cats.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/DSCN0337.jpg This is Louise.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/DSCN0346.jpg This is Thelma.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/DSCN0161.jpg Here are all mine and my parents dogs eating Christmas dinner! Aren't they silly?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/chicker.jpgThis is my doggie, Chick, on a beach in Scotland.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/lexxity/DSCN0617.jpg Here is my Mum and Dads Jack Russell on the roof of the stables.

angels
28th Mar 2006, 06:52
Excellent pix folks.

Laura - our cat BooBoo had what I call 'an attack of the wobblies' yesterday. He just goes nutty, tears around the place like a lunatic, abruptly stops, flops down and goes to sleep again.

Are any of your pets nutty? :D

airship
31st Mar 2006, 12:22
Are any of your pets nutty? :D Not ever, especially since I took that pudicat to the vets... :E

I wonder if I should have more correctly said "Never, especially since I..."? :confused: Never mind, I'm sure there'll be a professor lurking about who'll be waiting to correct me if I'm wrong...

This thread was already on page four, so I thought I'd bring it back up to the front... :)

Stickyanker
31st Mar 2006, 13:10
Hi from Austria - to LAURA CASSIDY!!!

Mr_Grubby
11th Apr 2006, 21:21
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.gurry/Dadsphotos/littersmall-1.JPG

Hi Laura,
Thought you might like to see this picture of Alfie with his brothers and sisters.
He is the second puppy from the left.

Alfies Dad.

senga
11th Apr 2006, 22:16
Hello LAURA!!!
Greetings from Royal Air Force Lyneham! We Have Hercules aeroplanes here, do you know what they look like?
I have a white and tabby cat called Oscar, he's lying next to me snoring really loudly now - but he sends his love!
How are the baby guinea pigs now?

Underdog
12th Apr 2006, 13:23
Hi Laura,
Did you know you're getting mentioned on other web-sites too?
http://thelawwestofealingbroadway.********.com/2006_03_01_thelawwestofealingbroadway_archive.html
Just scroll to the bottom....
My 2 boys would like to say "Hi" too,
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8133/thomasjamesbed5ty.jpg
James is 2 and Thomas is 4, they actually have the same birthday 2 years apart - how cool is that?

EGCC4284
18th Apr 2006, 21:38
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Way Off -Topic, But Really Nice

I have never recovered from having been a plane-spotter in my youth, and I often log into PPRuNE, which is a massively successful aviation bulletin board that has grown into a major Internet business. It is read all around the world, and somebody here decided to give his little daughter a mention on the www. The replies are not just charming, but they also give you yet another insight into the power of the Web to bring people together. Now how do we get it into less happy countries?

Have a look when you get a moment. I bet her dad is proud - I would be.

Thank you very much for bringing this thread to the attention of others.

More pictures coming soon and keep posting everyone telling us where you are from.

Regards Laura dad

chappie
20th Apr 2006, 00:04
hello laura:)
are you a real life princess? i love the colour pink to! the only other colour to love is purple and i think that glitter is the best thing in the world.
i am a nurse and i look after people who have hurt their heads very badly and they come to my intensive care unit in cambridge. i come on this page to talk to people who used to know my brother. he died a little while ago and everyone is so kind and they help me.
i saw your thread and it made my day. i have a little girl. she is 5 called madeline rose and she likes pink and does ballet.
have a special sparkly day, princess!;) :ok:

joe2812
20th Apr 2006, 00:26
Hello Laura! :)

You have the same name as my ex-girlfriend, she wasn't as lovely as you though!
I have a little cat, her name is Chloe, she is very fluffy and leaves fur all over the carpet, much to her mummy's annoyance!
I read you were a princess. Thats brilliant! Do you have a special crown too?

I hope you are enjoying reading the messages for you! Have a luvverly jubberly day! :) :ok:

Joe.

Noah Zark.
5th Jun 2006, 23:43
I wonder if Laura Cassidy is ten yet? We haven't heard from her for a while.
Come on, Blasters, give her another shout! :D :D :D

G-CPTN
5th Jun 2006, 23:47
I'm ready to help you PUSH Laura up to the top of JB. My little girl will be 31 on 27th June. She's still my little girl though.
The happiest event of my whole life was watching her being born.

Techchick
6th Jun 2006, 09:22
Hi Laura!!

You sound lovely! Would you like to get engaged to my youngest son?
He's 10, blonde, blue eyed and gorgeous. He's really good at maths and even better at football. He intends to play for England one day! He's already playing for our town, and the first team at school.

We also live in the north west, and have four cuddly pussycats!

TC:ok:

acbus1
6th Jun 2006, 09:43
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.gurry/Dadsphotos/alfiesmall.JPG
Hi Laura,
My name is Alfie. I am a cocker spaniel and I am 12 weeks old.
I like sitting in the dishwasher.
Alfie.
Could be worse......:rolleyes:

I know, I know, there's always one who lowers the tone. :O

Retires to imagine Dad explaining that one. :E

Foss
6th Jun 2006, 13:54
Hello Laura
Fos From Northern Ireland
No one has ever done this for me, grumble, moan. And my dog's as thick as a bag of spanners.

Tricky Woo
6th Jun 2006, 15:45
Hi Laura Cassidy, from sunny Switzerland!

TW

10W
6th Jun 2006, 19:15
Hi Laura

My name is Shadow ..... I like looking out the window and keeping an eye on things.

I don't think I am as stupid as my master :ok:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/atco10w/PPRuNies/shad4.jpg

Brian Dixon
6th Jun 2006, 20:25
Laura Cassidy is known from coast to coast
By PPRuNers using Jet Blast, who visit more than most.
I'm glad to add my greetings
Raise my glass, propose a toast
Because your Dad said he'd pay you a pound for every post!

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/anym/dollar.gif

Pleased to meecha, Laura.
Brian

EGCC4284
27th Jun 2006, 20:16
Hello everyone, sorry that I have not been here for a while.

Here are 2 pictures of Dexter our Caviller King Charles (aged 5) and Jake the odd ball
that we rescued from the dogs home 3 weeks ago. We are guessing that Jake is about
2 years old. He is very nervous around men.

We got him from the Dogs Trust http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/

Check out this link http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/success_stories/

Our Dexter looks very much like Shadow but a bit fatter.

Jake and Dexter get on ok but our Cat Murphy does not like Jake.

Catch you all soon.

Laura Cassidy, aged 9 and a half from Runcorn in Cheshire, England.

Please keep the pictures coming.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/EGCC4284/IMAG0001.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/EGCC4284/imag0007-1.jpg

G-CPTN
27th Jun 2006, 20:35
Jake looks like the kind of dog that ALL men (that's MEN) should appreciate and respect.

ILS Repeater
27th Jun 2006, 22:00
Hi Laura....
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/ILSRepeater/Sam.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/ILSRepeater/?)

This is Sam, he just dropped into say hello from not so sunny Bournemouth.

AcroChik
27th Jun 2006, 22:10
Greetings from sunny New York City to the now globally famous Laura!