PDA

View Full Version : AirMethods CBA about ready for vote

SASless
27th Feb 2006, 12:59
This is a Powerpoint Presentation prepared by the Pilot's Union at AirMethods.

It contains an analysis of the Company and Union positions and makes for some interesting reading about the way a non-union operator's wage and benefit structure works.

One thing about it....it does not pay to be a Co-Pilot at AirMethods and does not appear lilely to change in the future. But then it does not appear being a P-I-C pays very well either.

http://www.airems.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=46

Airborne Again
27th Feb 2006, 14:06
The presentation is from last year - any word on what has been agreed to in the proposal that is going to be voted on?

SASless
27th Feb 2006, 14:08
That is supposed to be coming out in about a week's time.

tottigol
9th Mar 2006, 15:18
Starting pay 50K topping @ 73K for 2006. Up 3.75% each January 1st for 2007, 2008 and 2009 plus up 1.625% on your anniversary date for 2007,2008 and 2009.:yuk:
ACCRA Index adjustment (cost of living related to percentage of national average) for high priced areas.
Retroactive to 01.01.06.
Time and a half for extra shifts (about effing time), extra time for shifts stretching past the normal 12 hrs.
STD and LTD.
Copilots shall be @ 75% pay of PIC.
10% cap on medical and dental :} premiums (even for the folks in WV):E .
No differential for SPIFR, no differential for multiple a/c ratings..............But a whopping 100$ a year allowance for flight boots (who said that management lacks sense of humour).:(

Membership gets to vote for ratification or rejection in the next few days.

SASless
9th Mar 2006, 15:55
Nancy Sinatra singing "These Boots are made for walking!" playing in the background Tott?

Do they mind if you buy Redwing Rig boots?

tottigol
9th Mar 2006, 17:11
"Do they mind if you buy Redwing Rig boots?"

Incidentally I did complete a couple of medical flights close to the original factory.:} I believe there's a nuclear powerplant not too far.:\

Devil 49
11th Mar 2006, 14:03
Further to tottigol's post, our local's voting on the tentative agreement and a strike authorization. Voting ends March 31.
"The times, they are a-changing..."