PDA

View Full Version : Coke in the top end

Duchess2
27th Feb 2006, 07:34
Where is Glowey? Is this how we treat patriotic, rule following pilots? I wonder if those who would silence him are the types that disregard the rules? What is wrong with a young pilot coming to a forum of his/her peers asking for advice. SHAME SHAME SHAME on the censors. Good-on-ya Glowey.

Pseudonymn
27th Feb 2006, 07:43
Duchess2, Glowey was given 24 hrs to provide proof of his allegations, or retract them. I believe he did neither...

The 'Censors' as you put it, are here to protect this forum from slanderous lawsuits and have taken appropriate action in this case.

ys120fz
27th Feb 2006, 20:17
Coke?? in Darwin?? Yeah mjate you can get a deal and have a quick snort down at Mindil most nights. Oops, sorry, wrong coke.

Woomera
27th Feb 2006, 21:08
Pseudonymn Wrote:Duchess2, Glowey was given 24 hrs to provide proof of his allegations, or retract them. I believe he did neither...
The 'Censors' as you put it, are here to protect this forum from slanderous lawsuits and have taken appropriate action in this case.
Correct. Glowey refused to back his slanderous claims, and therefore has been banned. He won't be back.
Duchess2 wroteWhat is wrong with a young pilot coming to a forum of his/her peers asking for advice.He did not. He made an assertion that ALL pilots in Darwin are engaging in illicit drug taking. If I were a Darwin pilot I'd be pretty angry right now. For your information, here is the original post: I'm a new pilot to darwin and I've been trying to fit in and been hanging out with all the pilots at parties and there all on coke what is the DEAL??????? They tell me it helps concentrate and stay awake because of the pressure.
For your information Duchess2, Danny has closed down Dunnunda in the past when potentially litigious threads have appeared in a similar vein to the one your "friend" Glowey started. I note that you joined on 25th Feb 2006. The only posts you have made are in relation to this topic.:confused:
Unless you, or anyone else wanting to push this is prepared to back up these claims with HARD EVIDENCE (and be prepared to stand up in a court of law), the topic will be deleted.
I guarantee you that we moderators WILL take whatever steps are necessary to protect the owner's interest. If you want to spoil it for everybody else, that's your choice. You won't last long here, however.

Woomera (Eastern States)