PDA

View Full Version : Ungrateful CEO !!!

yogibear
26th Feb 2006, 07:46
I dont know if you are aware but CE is in the middle of a SATAWU strike :uhoh: :uhoh:

All CE staff who are NOT union members have rallied around to make sure that any inconvenience to passengers is kept to a minimum :ok: :ok: ....without any input, assistance or help from ANY of the senior management !!!!!

BUT this is where the whole picture goes horribly wrong :eek: ....the ground staff who are working today, have been working since around 04h30 this morning and a couple of them went for a smoke break outside the JIA building....cant blame them....only to have VB walk in, see them, and then proceed to go completely ape-sh*t and demand that disciplinary action be taken against them !!!....this guy is an absolute chop and :mad: head.....does he not realise that these staff are saving his company and his ass ?????.....I think it is almost impossible for him to show any sort of appreciation or compassion what-so-ever, I mean would it kill him to just walk over to his staff and ask how things are going and say thanks or anything like that just to give his staff some idea that thier CEO is in fact thankful for doing what they are !!!!...which he did not do by the way :confused: :confused: ...instead he just carried on bitching and moaning :yuk: :yuk:

All I can say is that I will not be surprised if CE loses a lot of good staff over this and if it does happen it serves VB right !!!!

A little appreciation usually goes a long way in any form of business and company.

Well done to the staff :ok: :ok: :ok:

BAD FORM VB you...... :mad: :mad:

Solid Rust Twotter
26th Feb 2006, 08:11
What a berk...:*

Serve him right if he goes under but the problem is all those who'd lose out through no fault of their own (except being dumb or desperate enough to work for him).

Shrike200
26th Feb 2006, 15:44
I sincerely hope some of CE's senior management reads this - go on, find out what happened. Sort it out, make sure the right thing happens. Now's your big chance to show some leadership, which consists of more than making sure crew can't pax in business class anymore.

WildFrequency
26th Feb 2006, 18:25
Congrats to the Nationwide ground crew for keeping us ontime today, thank guys and girls, you kept the passengers happy:ok: :ok: Your striking collegues may be justfied for their actions, I will not judge their actions.

Having looked at Yogibear's post, VB is in Cape Town as I type this post, on a mangement course of some form or the other, I just think this is a brilliant irony......possible he will pick up a few HR mangement skills? Although I feel it is a bit late....

VB, please give thanks where it is due, you have some very dedicated staff members.