View Full Version : PRIVATE AIRLINES BASED IN FRANCE !!!!

cocotte
25th Feb 2006, 07:19
Hi,

I am cabin crew for EK since 5 years and I am desperate for info about private airlines based in France.

I heard about Dassault and NetJets but I have never met anyone working for them. I will love to know more about these companies.

By the way, if someone knows about others private airlines based in France please let me know because it will really help me.

Thanks. :ok:

flyblue
25th Feb 2006, 12:12
If your concern is that you don't have the CSS, there are other French-based airlines that hire without it (CityJet, Easyjet etc)

cocotte
25th Feb 2006, 12:34
No I have the CSS but I am just looking for infos about private airlines...

It is always good to hear different experiences :)

haamdhanimaid
3rd Mar 2006, 16:44
Hello - you could try Privatair - don't know their website but am sure you coudl find it easliy enough.

good luck!

leonbrumsack
3rd Mar 2006, 16:53
See here (http://www.netjetseurope.com/eng/careers.htm) for details on careers with Netjets Europe. I believe they have flight attendants on the Dassault Falcon and Gulfstream 4/5 fleets.

SallyEZY
4th Mar 2006, 11:17
PrivatAir www.privatair.com (http://www.privatair.com)

gtadxb
4th Mar 2006, 20:04
Privatair does not have a base in France... you can work for them and live in France if you want but bases are as mentioned on their website.
There is also Aeroservices, based at Le Bourget. They operate Falcon & ACJ.
In general, in private jet companies there are no real bases for crew... so look into Jetaviation, Global Jet Concept, ExecuJet also.

cocotte
8th Mar 2006, 02:46
Thanks verybody for all these infos !!! :)

FLYDANY
19th Mar 2006, 12:33
Cocotte you can try Comlux aviation... pourquoi pas!

satania
5th Apr 2006, 11:29
Flydany, don't you think the best airline to work for in France is Cidijetche? LOL

FLYDANY
16th Apr 2006, 11:03
I agree with you my dear Satania... Cidijetche is the best private airlines in the all world!