PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear?

climb2slow
24th Feb 2006, 20:51
Anyone who interview in NY the week of Feb 13-17 for DEFO able to find anything out yet? Just wondering if anyone has found out either good news or bad.

4evrfo
26th Feb 2006, 02:07
I called Thursday eve. Spoke with Amy. Apparently Pauline went to a different department. Amy told me the results were not in yet and to call back Monday.

bigbeerbelly
1st Mar 2006, 05:03
I got the good news yesterday. I will be going to HKG most likely in April for the next round.

BBB

Goodoleboy
2nd Mar 2006, 11:15
I interviewed on Feb 14 for DEFO and emailed Amy who sent me back the thanks but no thanks.

J32drivr
2nd Mar 2006, 14:18
BBB-
See you in HK buddy! We can tell 17 hours of Indy stories on our way over!

Hedncld
4th Mar 2006, 02:25
I interviewed in January (24th) for DEFO and was told by Pauline probably May although nothing concrete..Does anyone have insight into when phase 2 for the US folks will occur?
Thanks

DL_Infidel
4th Mar 2006, 06:52
Interviewed in SFO on Jan 27th and received the good word a few weeks ago. PK said end of March for P2....still awaiting the details.

4evrfo
6th Mar 2006, 03:14
Hi Guys,
I need a little insight here...........
I interviewed in NYC Feb15.
When I tried to get the results, I've been told PK transferred, then that they haven't gotten the results, then they needed some more medical info (which the CX doc received and was ok with) and today I've been told that they STILL do not have my results.
BBB You were delayed a bit as well.
Does anybody have ANY idea what might be going on?
Anyone??? Before I pull the rest of my hair out??It's been almost 3 weeks.

Thanks

bigbeerbelly
6th Mar 2006, 04:20
I would think that they have all the results by now. Maybe you are just getting the wrong person on the phone. Ask for Amy. If she is the one telling you the results are not in yet on you, then you'll just have to wait. Sorry to hear that you have had to wait so long. That sucks.

BBB

biccy
11th Mar 2006, 12:59
Interviewed Feb 14th NYC.
Got the good news after a medical delay on March 9th.!!!:ok:

V1V2VR
11th Mar 2006, 16:00
Considering I have a NYC interview in March, any last minute gouge would help? Written / interview questions....

Thanks in advance!

biccy
11th Mar 2006, 18:16
The long post with all the gouge was very good.
If you can get your hands on it, the JAA Performance exam notes would pretty much cover all the technical questions that I had. Also read the Handling the big jets book.
The technical quiz was completely different from anything I had read about, alot of speeds and performance stuff(MRC, LRC etc)
Both interviewers were very nice..they put me at ease immediately and I can honestly say that I enjoyed the whole process.
Good luck...

barntrash
22nd Mar 2006, 19:36
I interviewed in NYC , anyone have any idea about which phase, ie; tech test , HR, tech interview they weigh the most heavily? I think I missed max 5 on written (which I thought was very difficult). Two of the 3 answers on several questions were very close to being right...tricky. The HR and tech interview part went great, though. They seemed happy with all my answers....the capt led me to the right answer (or helped me to expound on my answer) a couple of times. Buy overall, they seemed to like me. Just wondering how many you could miss on the written without getting the boot.

Mink
23rd Mar 2006, 03:18
biccy,
Which long post with all the gouge? Can you provide a vector? Thx.

natops
23rd Mar 2006, 11:37
PK replaced by Amy_Cheung.