PDA

View Full Version : SAA CEO

rolandpull
23rd Feb 2006, 09:03
Serious rumour he has resigned?

Deskjocky
23rd Feb 2006, 09:57
This has been around for a while now, one thing is for sure he cant blame this years results on the previous regime:}

Solid Rust Twotter
23rd Feb 2006, 10:07
He's going to miss having the use of the helicopter to avoid traffic. Suppose he'll just buy himself a new one with the lekker golden handshake the SA taxpayer will provide.:yuk: :yuk: :hmm:

Deskjocky
23rd Feb 2006, 10:15
Dont think this will be a golden handshake opportunity this time around- its all politics and his supporter/sponsor cant hide the facts... he spent lavishly and didnt bring in the dough so bye bye- to him and all his useless cronies:D :D

Solid Rust Twotter
23rd Feb 2006, 10:37
Wanna take a bet on it?:E :ok:

I've watched the taxpayer take it up the mudbox for too long to think anything's going to change...:(

Deskjocky
23rd Feb 2006, 10:51
this time I would actually take the bet:ok: see the faction that will take over is backed up by the lead lady at Transnet- and we all know who she is involved with, so there is going to be quite a frugal time ahead...nooo more jetrangers or GV trips, they will just have to settle for normal business class:}

Solid Rust Twotter
23rd Feb 2006, 10:59
One can only hope, boet.

I'm not going to hold my breath, though...;)

hiflyerz
24th Feb 2006, 05:27
wonder if Cat Stevens will be the next ceo of SAA?:E

VS -1500 fpm
27th Feb 2006, 05:28
Heard the CEO of SAX will take over at SAA. A lady named Siza Mzimela.

Shrike200
27th Feb 2006, 13:17
How's she been handling things at SAX? Any good?

ANVAK
28th Feb 2006, 18:17
Wasn't she the one who reputedly wanted to know why two pilots were needed to fly a passenger aircraft :uhoh: (only one would be cheaper)....?

nugpot
1st Mar 2006, 07:22
Wasn't she the one who reputedly wanted to know why two pilots were needed to fly a passenger aircraft :uhoh: (only one would be cheaper)....?

Nope, that was the previous one. This one's OK.

nugpot
6th Mar 2006, 17:55
Again heard the rumour today that he was resigning. This time from a normally very reliable source.

Still a rumour though...

If he is blocking the employment of pilots, I hope that the rumour is true.

Deskjocky
7th Mar 2006, 06:55
I keep hearing it over and over agin form lots of different sources- thing about rumors involving SAA is that they are almost always proven correct!

Me thinks the delay is to facilitate some covering over indiscretions so as not to go through the same sorry episode as the previuos CEO had to endure after his demise err departure...:}

gb346
11th Mar 2006, 14:18
rumour has been around the halls of SAA since Oct 05 that he will duck in the new financial year. hope whoever they employ signs with no "performance bonus" in the package. :yuk:

Deskjocky
13th Mar 2006, 11:38
Well there was a SAA management emttign on Friday, the CEO is said to have told the assembly that he was going nowhere and was on a 6 year contract. Funny thing is nothing more was apparnetly mentioned regarding other high level departures, siad to include the CFO among others. As with all of these types of meetings its what is not said that you need to listen too most closely....:E