PDA

View Full Version : CSA airlines

Aer Turas
21st Feb 2006, 12:40
Hi all, iam flying with CSA from dublin to prague in a few weeks, and i would like to know what they are like to fly with. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Atcham Tower
21st Feb 2006, 13:10
Have flown with them quite a few times and always enjoyed the experience. The food can a be a little unusual if you are not used to Czech cuisine! Don't forget your complimentary copy of the English-language Prague Post when you get on board - always a good read. They used to play Smetana's stirring Vltava theme from his symphonic poem Ma Vlast, during the lengthy taxi-in at Prague. Quite emotional but now they seemed to have dumped it in favour of the usual background rubbish. Any CSA readers please note!

VHF FLYER
21st Feb 2006, 13:54
good airline - I like flying with them. Good attitude to passengers, as in treat you like a customer not self loading freight. :hmm:
Particularly good for connections in Prague to onward destinations.

7006 fan
21st Feb 2006, 18:02
Yep, CSA have my vote as well, that is Czechslovak Airways NOT Child Support Agency!!!
Have flown them many a time and always found the cabin staff 'human', they seem to have 'real' smiles (it shows in the eyes), food always good, seats comfortable as well, loads of leg room. Also can vote for Malev, similar experience.
Makes one feel good to fly.

Enjoy your flight

:ok: 7006