PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Show

CoJam
21st Feb 2006, 12:40
Hi Guys,

Currently putting together a "Helicopter Spectacular" where we will host a type of "airshow" showing all the different capabilities of helicopters.

I will also introduce a skills circuit whereby trained pilots will compete in a "time-trial" circuit with precision landings etc...

So, know that you have the basic background, any new/old ideas on what we can add to the program?

SASless
21st Feb 2006, 13:05
Precision Landings....that rules me out....I feel lucky to hit the airfield much less a certain spot.:E

Clockwork Mouse
21st Feb 2006, 13:21
I wasn't bad at precision take-offs.

Head Turner
21st Feb 2006, 14:09
Time trial sounds threatening as Judges are biased and dish out heavy fines, well they do in UK even if you are in the right.
Where is this event taking place???

havoc
21st Feb 2006, 17:44
One of our Texas pilots flew in some world competetions, If you would like I will ask him to send some information?

ppng
21st Feb 2006, 18:20
Do you have to like dogs to join in?

nigelh
21st Feb 2006, 18:59
If your dogging in a chopper do you leave the nav lights on ?

TheMonk
21st Feb 2006, 21:18
Get Dennis K to perform! That'll get attention. :} Hear he's retired...:ugh:

Da Monk :8

SoundByDesign
25th Feb 2006, 02:39
Hi Guys,
Currently putting together a "Helicopter Spectacular" where we will host a type of "airshow" showing all the different capabilities of helicopters.
I will also introduce a skills circuit whereby trained pilots will compete in a "time-trial" circuit with precision landings etc...
So, know that you have the basic background, any new/old ideas on what we can add to the program?

Talk to Jim Cheatham @ http://www.showcopter.com

best I've seen..