PDA

View Full Version : Pilot and Personal Assitant

docstone
19th Feb 2006, 17:04
I'm a low hours turbine owner - thinking about looking for a seasoned pilot with solid business experience to join me to 1) stop me killing myself, 2) allowing me to work sometimes whilst travelling, 3) help me develop my flying skills (lots of room here for development) and 4) taking over some of my business workload. Wondered if any of you good folks might be interested and/or know of suitable people?

B Sousa
19th Feb 2006, 17:24
Doc
Sounds like a small business so consider a bunch of things. You may want to use a "headhunter" company to find someone who meets your requirements. It would also be nice to find someone who is close by and since your going to spend a lot of time with this person, its going to have to be someone compatible.
Plenty of Helicopter Drivers out there, but may not be many that also meet the needs of your company? Occupation?etc.
Take your time, it will happen..........besides its not posted what business your in.......hate to recommend a Pilot with experience in Ladys Lingerie.........

rotaryman
19th Feb 2006, 17:41
Please check your P.M's
:}

docstone
19th Feb 2006, 18:00
Thanks B Sousa

Personality point is key (both ways) - lots of different business interests, some big, some small, so finding the right person (pilot and business person) is key. No lingerie involved anywhere, mostly healthcare and financial services!