PDA

View Full Version : MYT BRS and CWL

WATABENCH
16th Feb 2006, 06:56
Does anybody know what the future plans for MYT at these bases are?
Still 320s in both? and what are the summer programmes looking like?
Also heard a rumour that they may be coming back for Winter 07!

WindSheer
16th Feb 2006, 13:31
Its amazing how 2 years ago the majority of posts on this forum were that MYT could go bust at any time!! I think they will s l o w l y begin to get busier again, but hey that is only my opinion - and I am Welsh!

firstforfirstchoice
16th Feb 2006, 18:55
As far as I am aware Mytravel will be basing A320's at both Cardiff and Bristol for this Summer, not sure what there plans are for Winter 2006/7.

But yes it looks like Mytravel are starting to get back on track, but it will take a few years for them to get back to where they were.

While were on the subject of Mytravel, does anyone know what and how many aircraft they will be basing at Birmingham this Summer?

It would be great to see a B767 back at Birmingham, or there only B757.

Cheers.

future_pilot17
16th Feb 2006, 19:19
As far as I am aware Mytravel will be basing A320's at both Cardiff and Bristol for this Summer, not sure what there plans are for Winter 2006/7.

But yes it looks like Mytravel are starting to get back on track, but it will take a few years for them to get back to where they were.

While were on the subject of Mytravel, does anyone know what and how many aircraft they will be basing at Birmingham this Summer?

It would be great to see a B767 back at Birmingham, or there only B757.

Cheers.

I would of thought it would just be a mix of A320s/A321s this Summer or just A320s with maybe the occassional B757/767 or A330 passing through on one-offs.