15th Feb 2006, 17:17
Follow instructions exactly.

1- Go to Google http://www.google.com/

2- Type in "French military victories", without the quotes

3- Instead of hitting "Search" hit "I'm feeling Lucky"

Well I laughed!

Jerricho
15th Feb 2006, 17:38
Congratulations....................you just won the Internet.

Chitty's Leader
15th Feb 2006, 18:35
....and then click on the Google suggestion of "French Military Defeats" :p

15th Feb 2006, 21:27
Try typing in the word FAILURE and then do a "I'm feeling lucky" search

I know it's an old one, but still a good one.

Avrel
15th Feb 2006, 21:58
When I do the latter I get to the homepage of Michael Moore. Wonder what that means. ;)

Failure = Michael Moore ==> Michael Moore is a failure? :E
Could be, but perhaps it just means that he failed. Could be proven true, because George W. Bush got re-elected. Saying this neutrally, because Moore fought against it after all. So in the end it made sense... somehow. :confused:

Unwell_Raptor
15th Feb 2006, 22:40
Why not try Chinese Democracy?

Or Chinese Human Rights?

Or Falun Gong?

Google will know what answer to provide, just as soon as the Chinese Government tells them what to say.

Buster Hyman
16th Feb 2006, 00:02
I tried typing Google & "I'm feeling lucky", but it doesn't seem to work! :confused: :E

Romeo Delta
16th Feb 2006, 00:27
I tried typing in "Girlfriend" and "I'm Feeling Lucky" but that didn't work either. :uhoh:

:E :E :ok:

Buster Hyman
16th Feb 2006, 00:46
I typed "Lucky" & then "I'm feeling Lucky"...and it was nothing like I expected.:confused:

Jerricho
16th Feb 2006, 01:03
Type "feel" and "girlfriend" and see what you come up with.

Avrel
16th Feb 2006, 01:51
I rather tried "boyfriend" and "sensitive". :rolleyes:

I got to some strange yahoo group... result of it: I thought I had problems!

"How do I let my sensitive boyfriend know that he has unresolved issues from the past?

My boyfriend was adopted at birth and mom died when he was 21. He had a troublesome teen life using drugs and alcohol and parents didnt know what to do for him so they sent him to a drug and alcohol place. He is 34yrs old today and sometimes when he drinks he cries thinking of the past I know alcohol is a depressant and i know he has a problem but i do not want to just abandon him if he is actually crying out for help... (insert more of that here)"

As I said I thought I was having problems.

--> My personal answer: "Not at all. Instead: Go and get a life!" I really thought of posting that one. Just noticed that someone had done before. My answer would have been a little different though being written from the point of view that she is a naive fellow thinking that her boyfriend is sensitive. After my last one I would have thought of it being an impossible word combination. My ex was as sensitive as a cement mixing machine.
Oh bugga... it's getting really late.

Romeo Delta
16th Feb 2006, 03:21
Type "feel" and "girlfriend" and see what you come up with.

What?! Fo' sho', muh nizzle!