PDA

View Full Version : Asiana DEC info

airconcon
15th Feb 2006, 03:11
Hi there, anybody out there have any info on Asiana DEC. I got a call the other day to apply from Parc and I am wondering what the job is like, roster, living conditions with accomodations being supplied by the agency, etc. Is Korea a place I want to take my family? Any info would be appreciated.

PIA747
15th Feb 2006, 13:44
Is this for a B777 DEC? whats the salary offered?

airconcon
15th Feb 2006, 15:07
No, it's for the A320 and I don't have all the details yet. Salary, including per diems about $8000 per month and apartment included. It's all I know for now looking for more info. Cheerio!!!

ceightoz
17th Feb 2006, 04:15
4 expat had left asiana during route traning a couple of years ago for unknown reason. Somebody told EK would be better.

In narrow body, It would be hard to get schedule off for home. Stanby duty without compensation. Numerous schedule change. Hostile relationship with local crew, especially ex-airforce pilot. :mad:

but If you are an white western European or American, you can get lot's of chicks.

Don't take your family there if you have kid. The educational cost will be very expensive.

If you are really desperate to get a job, Just having fun with chicks, get experience and flight time and get out when you have chance.

2dotsright
23rd Feb 2006, 11:18
ASIANA DEC 777. So far so good, seems very professional and nice. Beware of PARC, didn't think I'd ever say that but they have been hopeless. even Rishworth seems better on this one. Forget EK , don't you read the EK stuff on PP, IT'S ALL true, believe me I know. Good Luck anyway...

airconcon
23rd Feb 2006, 15:33
Thanks for the insight. I am just considering and will know more next month. Now, where did Parc let you down and how? Yeah, I have not considered EK for all the negative vibes going around. Maybe we'll see you there sometime in the future.

xnigelinrealworld
27th Feb 2006, 10:21
Hi 2dots 2 far
want went wrong with parc ?
p.s. do you use a zimmer yet !;)

baxasia
28th Feb 2006, 05:49
What is the deal for DEC 330?
Anyone?