PDA

View Full Version : Fancy dress.... what to wear??????

birdlady
13th Feb 2006, 14:09
I know this has been done recently so thought I should give it a shot :ok: :ok: Im going to my brothers 21 on friday and its fancy dress. The idiot decided the theme was going to be dereliqued from the movie zoolander???? Have absolutely no idea what Im going to wear. Any suggestions welcome. :\ :\ :ok:

allan907
13th Feb 2006, 14:13
Go as mohammed with a bomb in yer turban. That should get you noticed (and probably on telly with hordes of screaming ragheads as well)

airship
13th Feb 2006, 14:16
Wear whatever you want, so long as you pin a few US $20 notes on the front. I haven't seen the movie yet, but apparently it's something to do with assassinating the Malaysian PM.

Apparently most circulating $20 bills contain minute traces of cocaine. They take that stuff very seriously out there just next to Singapore?! :D

ExSimGuy
13th Feb 2006, 15:00
Never seen or even heard of the movie!

But if it helps anyone (it didn'thelp me!) there's info on it at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196229/

BTW - the FD party that I went to last weekend (Medieval Theme) went great - I'm pleased to report that The Lady and I were the only whitch and whizzerd there. My biggest worry was that everyone would turn up as whitches and whizzerds!

G-CPTN
13th Feb 2006, 15:05
Whitch whizzerd were you?

eoincarey
13th Feb 2006, 18:02
time for a joke methinks regarding fancy dress:

Bald man with a wooden leg is feeling pretty down with life, as these physical impairments tend to affect one's social life. So imagine how chuffed he is when he gets an invitation to a fancy dress party. However, he's not sure what to go as, so he writes off to a fancy dress company for suggestions. A week later, he gets a reply:

'Dear Sir, please find enclosed a pirate's costume. With the knotted handkerchief on your head and your wooden leg showing you'll look just the part.'

Unfortunately, the man doesnt think this is a good idea, so he writes back a furious letter of complaint, pointing out that he doesnt want to draw attention to his wooden leg. A week later, another suggestion comes through.

'Dear Sir, sorry for our last suggestion, please find enclosed a monk's habit. With your bald head, and the long coat to cover the wooden leg, you'll be great.'

Again however, the man fails to find this appealing, so writes off another angry letter to the company. A week later, a hastily scrawled letter arrives.

'Dear Sir, sorry about the other suggestions, please find enclosed a tin of treacle. Pour the treacle over your head, stick your wooden leg up your arse, and go as a toffee apple, you grumpy ****.'

Cheers
ETC

Saintsman
13th Feb 2006, 18:42
You can go as a 'premature ejaculation' by only wearing your underwear.

"I've just come in my pants"

360 degree mason
15th Feb 2006, 17:49
best joke ive heard for ages, Saintsman

Onan the Clumsy
16th Feb 2006, 12:12
Oh yeah?

Go totally naked except for a condom on your nose. When somebody finally asks what you've come as, pause for a minute, shrug your sholders and say "**** knows?"

Lon More
16th Feb 2006, 12:32
Or the nakes guy who shows up with his penis dipped in a bowl of custard - "I'm :mad:ing dis custard."

16th Feb 2006, 12:37
Or the man who goes to a fancy dress party with a condom stuck in his ear.
When asked what he was he replied
"I'm one of those eerie fu**ers you see in the horror movies.
Or there's the man who goes to a fancy dress party, and he turns up giving his girlfriend a piggy back
When asked what he was " Isn't it obvious?, I'm a snail" he replied
"but what's that girl doing on your back" he was asked.
" that's not a girl, That's Michelle"

BALIX
16th Feb 2006, 12:57
I do think that young Birdlady could turn up wearing nothing but a pair of black gloves and a pair of black socks. In answer to the inevitable query as to what she was, she could reply: "The five of spades". :O

jimgriff
16th Feb 2006, 13:24
You could go as a fire alarm!

Put your willy in a bottle and a sign around your neck stating:

"IN CASE OF FIRE-BREAK GLASS, PULL AND I'LL COME AS FAST AS I CAN"

:O

Conan the Librarian
16th Feb 2006, 13:27
Those eerie fu**ers

Doesn't that count as aural sex?

Conan

Mugi
16th Feb 2006, 14:35
Funny
Basically Derilque is a spoof style that Mugatu unveils to Zoolander - it's literally dressing as a tramp. The concept model that Derek is shown is basically an archetypical tramp with shopping trolley (cart if you prefer), overcoat, brown paper wrapped booze etc.

However, come the final fashion show, the concept becomes a bin liner covered jump suit. Here's a google image I found of someone else's attempt at derilique - strikingly accurate:
http://aimeemajor.com/images/photos/halloween/derilique.jpg

However - that might be a bit abstract for anyone who hasn't seen the film so I'd recommend simply dressing down... right down and tramping. The worse, the better.