PDA

View Full Version : What to Wear

waywardventures
12th Feb 2006, 16:14
Hey there

Just a quick question for those in the know.

What is the correct "uniform" to wear to the Cathay first Interview? I have heard a few different things. Since I have the fashion sense of a gnat I thought I would swallow my pride and ask.

Cheers

energie
12th Feb 2006, 16:25
Just normal interview attire. I would suggest nothing out of the ordinary. You are applying for a job that requires maturity and ability to conform to standards, so I would personally choose something along that line

Two Cocks
13th Feb 2006, 06:05
i.e don't turn up in white shirt and crunchie bars.... try a good suit:=

Howard Hughes
13th Feb 2006, 06:27
i.e don't turn up in white shirt and crunchie bars.... try a good suit:=
To add to this, I would also include a shirt pressed with military precision, highly polished shoes and a fashionable (but not garrish) tie, tied into a double windsor knot and sitting flushly up against the collar of your shirt.
Nothing worse than a schoolboy knot hanging halfway down to the first button.

Cheers and good luck, HH.:ok:

waywardventures
6th Mar 2006, 21:14
Hey there

Just finished up the first interview and have been asked to a second. With respect to the what to wear question, the answer is a dark blue suit with some sort of subtle detail, light coloured shirt, "powerfullish" tie, and an Oxford style shoe. This was what everyone that I asked responded with as the answer.

As far as the response of the interviewers, it would seem they were not too disappointed.

W