PDA

View Full Version : LH fare availability

EHHO
12th Feb 2006, 10:28
I was wondering if anyone has insights on the availability of a particularly cheap Y fare on LH AMS-PEK (W economy saver).

I need to go to Beijing with four friends from 23-3 to 06-4 for a conference. The W fare is available now for RT flights, but only for outbound legs no later than early March. The fare + tax is EUR 527.. i.e. as cheap as it gets.

Does anyone have access to LH booking systems and could perhaps inform me whether the availability of this fare will become applicable to the dates above, and when this can happen? I would be most grateful.

If I indeed succeed in booking after this information, I'll reward my benefactor with a EUR 20 gift certificate for World of Wings at AMS!

Regards,
Max

JIPPO
13th Feb 2006, 19:03
Hi, Checked with a mate in the know. There are only 22 seats available, so unlikely to become available in economy, unless space control wants to release some of these seats to W class. W Class available though one day earlier.

JIPPO

Mr A Tis
13th Feb 2006, 21:34
Jippo,
If you could PM me, I have a question about LH availability ID90 C class.
( or anyone else in the LH know)
Thanks in anticipation.:)

EHHO
13th Feb 2006, 21:59
Hi, Checked with a mate in the know. There are only 22 seats available, so unlikely to become available in economy, unless space control wants to release some of these seats to W class. W Class available though one day earlier.

JIPPO

Hey JIPPO, thanks a lot for the info!! Too bad the bookings are good on that day. You mention W availability one day earlier.. but I can't see it on the LH site? Can you tell me more?

Thanks again,
Max:}