PDA

View Full Version : RN Version of PPRUNE

highcirrus
10th Feb 2006, 04:16
Fish-heads might like to check out the following url:

http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php

The site's message is:

The Rum Ration is the unofficial centre of rumour, gossip, intrigue and bull**** of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines. Born in February 06, the site needs your help to develop - so join, use and spread the word!

Biggus
10th Feb 2006, 04:33
Good, maybe we can get the 'Sea Jet' thread transfered over to Rum Ration in toto, and maybe it will mean that WEBF, Navaleye, southside and vecvecvecwhatever will spend less time haunting the pages of pprune!!

One can but hope, but somehow I doubt it ............

jEtGuiDeR
10th Feb 2006, 09:05
Good, maybe we can get the 'Sea Jet' thread transfered over to Rum Ration in toto, and maybe it will mean that WEBF, Navaleye, southside and vecvecvecwhatever will spend less time haunting the pages of pprune!!
One can but hope, but somehow I doubt it ............Is there an ignore facility on this forum so I don't waste time reading posts like the one above?

One can hope, but somehow I doubt it ............
:E

StuartP
10th Feb 2006, 11:57
Good, maybe we can get the 'Sea Jet' thread transfered over to Rum Ration in toto...

Navaleye's already started a new one:

http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=51.html

They're already fed up with him !

Stuart.

Junglie
11th Feb 2006, 08:21
Yes and just for a change southside has added a purile reply to the thread which by the way i too am bored of now.
That guy consistently writes total horsesh%&t and though he claims to be a Lynx observer acts more like a petulant child who walks around with blinkers on. Embarassed to wear the same uniform and i apologise to anyone who thinks that all WAFU's are like him !!:mad: :mad: :*

hobie
11th Feb 2006, 08:53
Is there an ignore facility on this forum

there certainly is .... :)

user control panel > miscellaneous > buddy/ignore lists ......

type in the 'user name' you wish to ignore and update list .................

you will never have to read posts ever again from your least favourite poster(s) .... :p

Biggus
11th Feb 2006, 10:05
240 and below

It would appear that some people thought there was some merit in my post. Still, each to his or her own!

Strictly Jungly
11th Feb 2006, 10:16
One can but hope, but somehow I doubt it ............

Yes and we could then leave the important issues (such as MT Rant) to be discussed and analysed to the nth degree in PPRUNE.

One can but hope etc etc

Ar Sea Cadets allowed in Rum Ration??

Regards SJ