PDA

View Full Version : Hijackings - N1

birdlady
9th Feb 2006, 19:10
Since a lot of us on here are gautangers and saffers ;) ;) I thought I should just give you a heads up. Be very carefull on the N1. I had an attempted hijacking this afternoon. :mad: :mad: :mad:

4HolerPoler
9th Feb 2006, 19:22
Whew! Glad you're OK. Normally not the forum for this type of discussion but when one of our own is affected it's very topical.

Stay safe out there.

4HP

birdlady
9th Feb 2006, 19:25
Sorry 4hp. Was kind of expecting that ;) ;) Just thought I would give the heads up and this seemed like the most likely place to reach as many people as possible. ;) ;)

Woof etc
9th Feb 2006, 21:07
Where, when, how, why???? You got our attention now...

birdlady
9th Feb 2006, 21:44
N1 just by the corlette drive off ramp. Rush hour traffic some plonker pulled in front of me and slammed on brakes so I slam on brakes. Much gesturing and swearing untill I saw passenger get out of car. Got around him to the left somehow or another. Talk about squeazing a tank into a small space :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Saw as I drove past passenger pull out a gun. Ducked and drove by without stopping. Be carefull guys as they have no inhibitions whatsoever. Must have been atleast 20 witnesses if not more. :mad: :mad: :mad:

cavortingcheetah
10th Feb 2006, 04:08
:hmm:

Trouble is: No one will come to your rescue and even if they did; they could do nothing.
Chap the other day was held up. He shot the bandit in the leg, which was actually rather sporting of him. Now he's up on a charge of attempted murder.
But thanks for the warning. Here for a little bit longer and run up Corlett every day.
Get yourself a gun permit before it becomes too difficult for honest men to do so. I know of an excellent company that undertakes such training.
Bang Bang. Moscow to the circus at 4 Ways. Excellent and the parking is a doddle. So well run, so unlike somewhere north of 00'00'00.;) ;)