PDA

View Full Version : Bet she is a hit with the boys....

Conan the Librarian
9th Feb 2006, 16:27
I feel so dizzy watching this that I haven't got above half way yet...

Conan

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=841651212169523424

Onan the Clumsy
9th Feb 2006, 16:33
erm...is this safe for the office environment, or must I wait till I'm at home locked safely into my darkened office? :E

G-CPTN
9th Feb 2006, 16:35
Just don't try it at home.

con-pilot
9th Feb 2006, 16:37
My God, I didn't know a human body could do that!:eek:

Yeah I think it is office safe. No nudity or anything like that. Just a VERY limber young lady doing floor exercises, like for the 'Olympics'.:ooh:

G-CPTN
9th Feb 2006, 16:46
Talking of 'limber' I think she'd get herself through any cat-flap!

dontpressthat
9th Feb 2006, 16:56
She would be handy living next door next time I lock myself out and need somebody to get in through the letter box. Saves training the cat.

Rick Storm
9th Feb 2006, 17:02
Does she have a web site? :E

stue
9th Feb 2006, 17:15
Does she have a mobile number?:E

AerBabe
9th Feb 2006, 18:01
I've seen this before ... made me feel quite unwell. :uhoh:

chevvron
9th Feb 2006, 18:07
Aerbabe I do believe you're jealous!

Carry0nLuggage
9th Feb 2006, 18:15
Wonder if she forgets which way all her bits are supposed to face?

Idunno
9th Feb 2006, 19:12
First time I've ever seen anyone actually stick their head up their ass!

Those kids must be traumatised.

click
9th Feb 2006, 20:58
First time I've ever seen anyone actually stick their head up their ass!
Our management does it all the time. as a matter of fact they could be called the rectal olympians.:}
That's quite an amazing video. I struggle to tie my shoes sometimes after a night out and seeing this makes me.....well, envious:E .....aaah, the possibilities.

RAC/OPS
9th Feb 2006, 21:14
Yeah but what about the girl at the far right whose skirt fell off!

tart1
9th Feb 2006, 21:18
No aerbabe is not jealous.

I feel the same way ...............those contortions are awful. It is not normal in any way, shape or form!!!!! :rolleyes:

Whirlygig
9th Feb 2006, 21:24
And another here with AerBabe - it looks as if she has her bottom set of ribs missing and half ther duodenum. Something not natural at all about being able to do that.

Cheers

Whirls

Capt. Tango
9th Feb 2006, 21:30
Hey, I met and shared some time with a contortionist in Bulgaria many years ago... She could eat a Mars bar through..... WOWWW..... Easy Tiger.... Where was I????

catswhisker
9th Feb 2006, 22:28
What's the difference between gymnastics and contortionism? No, I really would like to know!

Keef
9th Feb 2006, 23:05
I think she's going to have very serious problems in a few years time.

Skytrucker
9th Feb 2006, 23:16
Problems like "Oi, Doc!" "What?" "You seen me piles? I have" :)

Binoculars
9th Feb 2006, 23:50
Look, any one of us could get our various parts into those configurations, but since it would involve a chainsaw, we could probably do it only once. The old saying about the dog walking on its hind legs comes to mind: the question is not how he does it, but why?

And what the hell was Santa Claus doing at the judges' table? :confused:

Onan the Clumsy
9th Feb 2006, 23:58
Well I'm home now, so I can finally comment except that everything I was going to say has already been said. :(

I do notice however a ...certain polarity in the responses

In any event, she might be able to do this now, but within five years of getting married...

...she'll look just like her mother :}

Romeo Delta
10th Feb 2006, 01:08

Y'know, I kept thinking the same thing. "That just can't be natural..." I know the human body is resilient and pliable, but I wonder what's going on with her insides while she's contorting.

Didn't know about the girl losing her skirt, but now that you mention it-- THERE she is!

Did anyone else think she resembled a spider for most of the vid?

Amazing video, though. Woo hoo... I'd like her phone number, if Santa doesn't get it first. Ho ho ho!

Buster Hyman
10th Feb 2006, 01:15
GEE-ZUZ!!! The things people go through to remove a wedgie!

Maybe Santa was there for the elf benefits!

PA-28-180
10th Feb 2006, 02:17
My back has just gone out again from watching this! :eek:

Loose rivets
10th Feb 2006, 03:52
What you lot all on about...I do this every morning to ease up the old back.:}

PT6ER
10th Feb 2006, 04:07
What a friend she would be though...bend over backwards to help... :}

CargoMatatu
10th Feb 2006, 08:32
Y'know, I kept thinking the same thing. "That just can't be natural..." I know the human body is resilient and pliable, but I wonder what's going on with her insides while she's contorting.
Didn't know about the girl losing her skirt, but now that you mention it-- THERE she is!
Did anyone else think she resembled a spider for most of the vid?
Amazing video, though. Woo hoo... I'd like her phone number, if Santa doesn't get it first. Ho ho ho!
Romeo Delta: Exactly!

My first thought when watching the video was "Oh my God, I'm in love:ok: "

However, I soon realised that this is obviously what happens when humans mate with spiders, and she's just trying to lure us males into her web where she will eat her mate after the act:eek:

ShyTorque
10th Feb 2006, 08:43
My 8 yr old daughter, who is a gymnast, took one look and said: "Dad - that's GROSS!" :yuk:

MoateAir
10th Feb 2006, 10:09
Why? What the hell were you doing? :E

Peristatos
10th Feb 2006, 10:25
Watch this robot dance (http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/greatrobotdancing.html) especially the second nerd...

LowNSlow
10th Feb 2006, 11:22
Urgh! Positively gross. :yuk:

ShyTorque
10th Feb 2006, 11:22
Why? What the hell were you doing? :E

Only fiddlin' with my mouse...... :p but it was the video she thought was gross.

tall and tasty
10th Feb 2006, 11:28
...she'll look just like her mother I wish........... my mother was stunning , she had the looks of Vivien Lee, but after kids I can still do the splits, ballet,get my feet behind my head and still supple you don't have to let yourself go.

But I do find that a little too much

TnT:D

moosp
10th Feb 2006, 11:44
Anyone know which country this is? Music is sort of anywhere from Nothern Thailand through to Mongolia.

These extreme contortions were trained and and indeed bullied onto suitable young girls in China 20 or 30 years ago. They did indeed operate to take out a pair of ribs to improve the flexibility. However this particular girl appears to be physically abnormal. There is a genetic defect of elastic tendons, which leads to this syndrome, and she seems to have it in spades.

And yes, her prognosis is not that good, from what I have read she will be lucky to make thirty out of a wheelchair. Sad freak show. Thankfully they are rarely performed in the developed world now, as being unethical.

Now a normal fit TnT who can do the splits- that's healthy. Even one way will get most mens attention!

Binoculars
10th Feb 2006, 12:08
I can still do the splits, ballet,get my feet behind my head.....

I gotta hand it to TnT, she just keeps coming back for more. :hmm: Fortunately, as a gentleman I won't say it.

colmac747
10th Feb 2006, 12:26
If that's her sober and bandy-legged, God knows what she'll be like when drunk:confused:

warkman
10th Feb 2006, 13:06

Why? is she going to be a Flight Attendant? :E :E :p