PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration Please!

Sir Cumspect
9th Feb 2006, 09:07
February 14th is fast approaching and, as always, this knight will treat his lady to a romantic evening. The nippers are at their grandparents for the evening so obviously an overnight stop and dinner are on the cards - that said, we have both got to work the following morning (no option I am afraid). Any thoughts from you broad-minded folks on a Valentine's treat that is out of the ordinary (that has left it wide open :eek: ). Did consider putting this thread on Agony Aunt then decided that others might benefit from the collective wisdom of fellow JBers:D .

phoenix son
9th Feb 2006, 09:19
Why not give her a night to remember by taking her somewhere different???:E :E :E

surely not
9th Feb 2006, 09:25
Have you checked out the local car parks to see where the local dogging scene is going on? Something different I assume??

goshdarnit
9th Feb 2006, 10:02
I got home the other day to find the good lady dressed in her sexiest underwear, glass of champagne in one hand and a seductive smile. "Tie me up and do whatever you want" she purred.

So I tied her up and went down the pub....

GDI

Parapunter
9th Feb 2006, 10:29
My missus has asked me to tie her up & kiss her where it smells. I'm considering Wolverhampton, or maybe Hastings...

Sir Cumspect
9th Feb 2006, 10:29
Surely not - point well made; however thinking of something out of the ordinary. Dogging can be soooo boring (literally);). Parapunter - Grimsby is nice this time of year!!

Solid Rust Twotter
9th Feb 2006, 10:39
One abseiled down the side of a building wearing a gorilla suit to give a bunch of flowers and a bottle of champers to a lady one was attempting to impress. Got punched in the head by her boyfriend for my trouble when I knocked on the window.:hmm:

If your lady is not seeing someone else, it may work for you....:} :ok:

strafer
9th Feb 2006, 10:46
Reminds me of that episode of the American version of 'Mr & Mrs'. To the question, "What's the strangest place you've ever made love'", the female contestant answered, "Up my ass".

G-CPTN
9th Feb 2006, 10:49
Grimsby is nice this time of year!!

and smells of fish . . .

Onan the Clumsy
9th Feb 2006, 12:37
Why not buy her a nice three hundred and fifty pound pair of Jimmy Choo shoes?

...before anyone else says it, the answer is...because they'd be too heavy for her to walk in Boom Boom!