PDA

View Full Version : PACIFIC AIRLINES - VIETNAM - TIPS?

dustrat
8th Feb 2006, 12:38
Hi everyone,

I'm off to Vietnam on the 1rst of March to fly on a short term contract for Pacific Airlines.

Anyone got good advises? Anyone been there?

If I'm the first one to post on them, I will make sure to update you all regarding conditions.

Cheers all,

Dust-Rat:ok:

Okie
9th Feb 2006, 08:17
I had a very good experience with them when Orion had the Airbus contract. Had to leave a year ago when they lost the contract. Can't say what the conditions are now, unfortunately. Hope someone will give you information.

bob_bowne
11th Feb 2006, 06:49
You will have a good time. Then fast track to Vietnam Airlines if you are on the A320 where you will winge a lot about work but still have a good time. For Asia it is really quite acceptable

JapJok
13th Feb 2006, 21:24
The onlyh tip I'd give is to put IT in a sack before sampling any of the local lovelies. There are some unique (and not so unique) gynaecological problems lurking in Nam to grab the unwary.

OK, perhaps two tips. Enjoy yourself. You may whinge a lot, but you will enjoy the place, one of my favourite places in the world.

dustrat
17th Feb 2006, 07:32
Thnks for the tips guys,

I'll let you know the outcome.

zander
26th Feb 2006, 14:37
Hello-first post. I am interested inVietnam as well, but have a hard time finding any information on either Pacific or Vietnam. Any news would be appreciated. Thanks