PDA

View Full Version : Min. age to apply for SIA cadet pilot

Horshima
7th Feb 2006, 15:37
i am sorry if this has been answered before, but may i know the minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA?

Thermal Image
8th Feb 2006, 08:37
i am sorry if this has been answered before, but may i know the minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA?

Instead of giving you the answer, I will show you how to get the answer. So that you, like all the seemingly helpless newbies, can stop clogging up this forum with questions that have been asked umpteen times.

Just Google the following words (WITH the quotation marks):

"minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA"

skape-naaier
8th Feb 2006, 09:01
You absolute tosser....who died and made you king.

They can ask what ever they wish on any forum. Crawl back under rock.

flyguykorea
8th Feb 2006, 09:03
No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - "minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

------

If you know the answer, why don't you take 10 seconds and type the number. If not, move on. Forums are to ask and answer questions, even if they have been answered 100 times before. If you're not interested, don't look. :mad:

Thermal Image
8th Feb 2006, 09:15
No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.
Your search - "minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA" - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
------
If you know the answer, why don't you take 10 seconds and type the number. If not, move on. Forums are to ask and answer questions, even if they have been answered 100 times before. If you're not interested, don't look. :mad:

Looks like I know how to use Google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2005-01%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=minimum+age+to+apply+for+cadet+pilot+in+SIA&btnG=Search

Take your own advice: If you're not interested, don't look.

Jordan3054
8th Feb 2006, 12:41
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2005-01%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=minimum+age+to+apply+for+cadet+pilot+in+SIA&btnG=Search

Thermal Image

I notice everytime a newbie or anyone posts a question u always seem to come back with the most sarcastic, rude and annoying answers and comments.

Ok he could have searched I agree but I dont think theres any need (also based on various previous replies made by you)

flyguykorea
8th Feb 2006, 12:52
Just Google the following words (WITH the quotation marks):

"minimum age to apply for cadet pilot in SIA"

Problem was that I took your advice the first time which was to Google the words "WITH" the quotation marks.

Perhaps I am interested...why would I click on the thread if I wasn't?

Thermal Image
8th Feb 2006, 13:02
Thermal Image
I notice everytime a newbie or anyone posts a question u always seem to come back with the most sarcastic, rude and annoying answers and comments.
Ok he could have searched I agree but I dont think theres any need (also based on various previous replies made by you)

Welcome to this corner of PPRuNe. Interesting how this post is sucking in replies from normally invisible types.

Since polite reminders about using the search function don't work, something nastier is required.

At least you REMEMBER that I have utter contempt for those who are too lazy to search.

Now if I could only have these newbies / lazies learn something...

Thermal Image
8th Feb 2006, 13:05
Problem was that I took your advice the first time which was to Google the words "WITH" the quotation marks.
Perhaps I am interested...why would I click on the thread if I wasn't?

I made a typo.

Sue me.

What is obvious is that you don't have the initiative / intelligence to test the search without the quotation marks.

BlueEagle
8th Feb 2006, 22:11
And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is that! (Click).