PDA

View Full Version : Air Asturias Company looking for pilots (Spain)

the lord
6th Feb 2006, 23:36
Dear all:

There is a company in Spain: AIR ASTURIAS that it is looking for pilots of A320 and B767 with type rating and experience.

The web of the company is www.airasturias.com

And here I post and email adress:

[email protected]

It is the email from one of the directives of the company.
I suppose that I will help for some pilots, if I find more information about the selection I will post it. :ok:

Thank you very much

OUTFLOW
9th Feb 2006, 07:49
Air Asturias will have two bases, Madrid and Asturias (Spain), they are looking for PIC, F/O and Cabin Crew for the A320 and B767.
They will fly the B767 to the Caribean (they will start in late spring early summer) and the A320 will fly domestic routes in Spain and some destination in Europe.

Those are the requirements for Air Asturias:

• Have a frozen JAR-ATPL.
• Current Type Rating A320 or B767+ETOPS,with recent experience.Miminum flight time 1000 hours for F/O and 3500 hours for PIC.
• MCC
• Class 1 medical.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written english, knowledge of spanish is a plus.
• European passport or work permit for Europe.
• Be able to start on a short notice.
• No criminal record.
• No health problems that could affect your duties as a pilot.
•No accident or incidents record.

Regarding the Cabin Crew, Knowledge of spanish and english, knowledge of italian, german or french as well as previous experience will be highly taken in account.

The CV's can be sent to the provisional email adress:
[email protected]

Visit the web page www.airasturias.com for more details. (Is still under construction)

Hope this helps and good luck to all of you!!!

hotelmodemetar
9th Feb 2006, 09:07
Eventually, all the Vueling pilots are going to apply for Air Asturias, and it will actually be Vueling the one looking for new "pilotos" :} :}