PDA

View Full Version : The Really Really Boring And Totally Pointless Snippets Of Information Thread Mk VII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

tony draper
1st Feb 2006, 19:49
Palimpsest start :rolleyes:

BlueDiamond
6th Feb 2006, 12:01
C'mon in, guys 'n gals ... wipe yer feet and help me with the fish punnets please ... :E

angels
6th Feb 2006, 12:02
Oh my cod!
Am I the first??

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 12:03
Don't worry, angels - you're not the sole one here :p

timmcat
6th Feb 2006, 12:05
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give it a seven :ok:

Stockpicker
6th Feb 2006, 12:06
....and Hello, No. 7!

Nice and roomy, isn't it? Be packed like pilchards before long, though, you mark my words.

VitaminGee
A good angle to hook in with Bluey, clearly you are no shrimping violet.:ok:

VG

BlueDiamond
Well, we're all dab hands at this by now aren't we? This looks like a nice plaice ... but where are we??

Solid Rust Twotter
6th Feb 2006, 12:07
Nice plaice.................:}

Beat me to it....Mumble, mumble, rhubarb.....:ok:

ringtone
6th Feb 2006, 12:07
Are you sure this thread is in the right Plaice:confused:

And Me.

VitaminGee
6th Feb 2006, 12:08
... but where are we?? does it matter, so long as we are porpoiseful about it?:rolleyes:

VG

ringtone
6th Feb 2006, 12:09
When people post at the same time does'nt it Hake you off?

BlueDiamond
6th Feb 2006, 12:12
Welcome, Ringtone. :ok: Sometimes we do those simultaneous postings just for the halibut. :E

RiskyRossco
6th Feb 2006, 12:12
Strike the crows, howdy-doody ringtone and pull up a pew, but try to keep the fish stuff to a minimum cos it don't do bluey's regulatory medication any good. :E

Well, 'tis a fine howdyerdo, FSL Drapes is awol the bridge? Not the done thing at all, will have to send out the chief Bwana hunter to start tracking.

Stockpicker
6th Feb 2006, 12:14
OK, I've checked outside, and the FSL seems to have performed a miracle. He's landed us - by remote control, note - in a land where, if you go out of the northerly door, there's a frozen landscape, covered in deep snow, for those who hate the heat; while out of the southern door, there is - unbelievably - a warm, grassy meadow, trending gently down to a silver-sanded beach and azure sea.

Spa's still there though, thank goodness!

:ok:

johnfairr
6th Feb 2006, 12:21
I'm sure we'll all have a whale of a time . . .

Oh dear, that's not a pun, its a whatsit, whaddyercall it? Truism??:confused:

phoenix son
6th Feb 2006, 12:31
Right, I'm in, although one can't help but think there's something not quite right here...:confused:

angels
6th Feb 2006, 12:35
And in keeping with the original thread, I can inform you that Chilean economic growth in December slowed to 5.3 percent. The peso (CLP) is at 526.85 to the USD.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 12:37
Yeah, angels, but how many Pesos for one FSL?

There's a cold wind blowing through here.:uhoh:

Capn Notarious
6th Feb 2006, 12:41
Open so soon and without ceremony?
Quite so Capn N, what do you think we are: self aggrandising huggy fluffs?
I shall be the first one to remind you all that this an aviation website. so overcast at 3,000 feet scattered cloud at 2,200 feet. The temperature is+6, so a bit chilly for shorts.
Not the Shorts Aircraft.
Please note one is first to edit own post (should have cut it down to stop the dog p... )I don't think so Capn, none of that around here.

ATCO1962
6th Feb 2006, 12:43
This thread's already floundering!!

lasernigel
6th Feb 2006, 12:46
Oooooooo doesn't it smell new in here,or is it the fish puns???????
Buggers the paints still wet,just leant against the door frame to the snooker room and I've got a cream coloured face.
Wind is getting up here,no I haven't had beans for lunch!

Think I'll just flounder around for a bit,and perch meself on a stool.:ok:

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 12:57
One hesitates to ask, but will anyway, laser. Why were you leaning against the doorframe with your face!!!??:confused:

Well, I'm guppy to the gym and have a workout with the barbels. Salmon always has to make it into a competition and we end up wrasse-ling over who is best. But sprats the way some peple are. Anchovy-ery much for listening.

ringtone
6th Feb 2006, 12:58
Open so soon and without ceremony?
Quite so Capn N, what do you think we are: self aggrandising huggy fluffs?
I shall be the first one to remind you all that this an aviation website. so overcast at 3,000 feet scattered cloud at 2,200 feet. The temperature is+6, so a bit chilly for shorts.
Not the Shorts Aircraft.
Please note one is first to edit own post (should have cut it down to stop the dog p... )I don't think so Capn, none of that around here.

But do we not have flying fish?

OCCWMF
6th Feb 2006, 13:04
Strides through door, triple backflip with pike into jacuzzi. Surfaces, adopts german accent " anchovy-eel applaud zees! " Cocks head to one side - is that "Baby I'm Scared of You" by Womack and Womackerel on the ghetto blaster, or am I herring things? Collapses under weight of puns.:8

27012KT 9000 HZ OVC035 07/02 Q1026 NOSIG (eesa okay!)

BlueDiamond
6th Feb 2006, 13:05
This thread's already floundering!!
This thread will never flounder, ATCO ... kindly kipper civil tongue in your head. :rolleyes: Welcome, by the way! :ok:

Of course we have flying fish, Ringtone ... salmon haddock good idea and stocked the dolphin pool with them. :ok:

You been on the slops again, laser? ;) Next time, get someone else to lean on the door frame first. :)

Avtrician
6th Feb 2006, 13:06
Bugger, took a nap, only to wake up with every one carping on about moving.

Whale oil be kippered, I think wes lost in plaice.

Bluey, I think some one dropped the fish puns again.

Helga a removal drink please, an wots this about the arctic being out the North door. I didnt bring me snow shoes.

OCCWMF
6th Feb 2006, 13:11
In a study the statistical relationship between winter-spring Soviet snow depth and summer monsoon rainfall over South Korea has been investigated by lag correlation coefficients and composite analysis. Data for the 1966-95 period are used. Results reveal that the winter/springtime snow depth over western Eurasia (over Kazakhstan) is negatively related, whereas the snow depth over eastern Eurasia (over Manchuria-eastern Siberia) is positively related with Korean monsoon rainfall. The dipole correlation pattern suggests that heavy snow over eastern Eurasia and light snow over western Eurasia is favourable, whereas the reverse situation is unfavourable for monsoon activity over South Korea.

So there you go.

Avtrician
6th Feb 2006, 13:13
Now thats scary, the threadname just changed, either that or we just popped back out of Cyberspace.

I will be in me box with a nice drinky, call me when everything settles:sad:

And FOT has mysteriously appear at the start of the thread an it was dated 4 days ago. I didnt know he knew how to drive the Tardis ???

EDDNHopper
6th Feb 2006, 13:29
And now to the pointless bits:

After having found my passport, I forgot to take it with me. It rests comfortably on the kitchen table.

Good to know I´ll only be needing it tomorrow...

P.S.: Oh, and I forgot something in Mk.6, too. Tried to get back to get it but it´s CLOSED!!!

sixmilehighclub
6th Feb 2006, 13:31
Hmmm. I Eel there is something fishy going on. I Haddock a clue about what you're all Carping on about.

Cod, its Pike I am the only member of the Grouper that doesn't know what the joke is aTrout. Or is it a red Herring?

I suggest you all get your Skates on, Snapper, and start singing to a different Tuna. Look at things from a different Angler.

Minnow I'm off to see my plastic Sturgeon.

Six :uhoh:

avidflyer
6th Feb 2006, 13:33
Come on back to the green valleys, whale kipper whelkcome in the eelside for you!

phoenix son
6th Feb 2006, 13:34
So the thread has changed to merge with one pre-empted by the FOT who appears not to be here...?:confused:

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 13:37
It has a certain symmetry to it. 10000 p***s in 500 pages. Twas closer than I thought. P**t 10000 was the last one on page 500, cos falps closed out with 10001 at top of page 501.

We are nothing if not neat!;)

So the thread has changed to merge with one pre-empted by the FOT who appears not to be here...?

There are stranger things in heaven and earth......:confused:

BlueDiamond
6th Feb 2006, 13:38
G'night peeps. The new thread is firmly established on track and all is well! I'm off to bed!

Professor Plum
6th Feb 2006, 13:43
Im afraid I dont think I have anything to contribute to this thread.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 13:43
Yer green light's still on Bluey. Dunt ferget to turn it off or yer battery'll be flat in the morning.

Professor Plum, welcome.

Nothing to contribute you say. Well, you could always tell us who did it!

Gingerbread Man
6th Feb 2006, 13:44
How disappointing. I come here expecting information and all I can find is poor quality fish jokes :ugh: .

OCCWMF
6th Feb 2006, 13:46
Darn car has broke down! Just had the Blue Streak serviced and the check donk light came on after 15 miles. Am now locked in battle of wills with garage as to who is responsible for it's recovery and repair:*

Remember - many hands mako light work.

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 13:46
There's a cold wind blowing through here.
Don't worry, TB - I've been on the Föhn and it's going to get warmer ;)

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 13:47
Mr Man
Surely you've visited often enough to know better?

OCCWMF
6th Feb 2006, 13:48
It'll need to be 18degC minnow-mum before I take off this hat.

Professor Plum
6th Feb 2006, 13:50
ThreadBaron

It was me, in the Library, with a Candlestick.

But SSHHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone!

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 13:50
OCCWMF that'll teach yer for buying a Beemer (he says, guessing wildly)

Just noticed - we now have a star from the AA Forum in our number. Welcome Six - Friday is spa day :E

PerArdua
6th Feb 2006, 13:52
Darn car has broke down! Just had the Blue Streak serviced and the check donk light came on after 15 miles. Am now locked in battle of wills with garage as to who is responsible for it's recovery and repair:*

Remember - many hands mako light work.

I've got the same problem, car should be serviced every 10,000 miles but 1000 miles early it said it wanted a service, I asked it to wait but it said if I don't service it now it is going to drive really slowly (get you home function) until I do.

Oh my god I am talking to my car!

PA

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 13:55
As long as you took care to Diablo the right number we should be OK. Well the smell of all these fish puns is making me Sqaumish so I'm off for a cuppa Typhoon.:ok: ;)

Just heard that Frank Sumatra's coming into town to play at the Sundowner. Wonder if he'll be wearing his Sharki skin suit. And is he still Pali with the Rat Pack ... they were a Norte bunch weren't they? Anyway, time to sling me Chinook!

OCCWMF
6th Feb 2006, 13:56
Slander! No nazi staff wagons for me - I went for a little Jap 2 seater instead. Excellent until now...:(

Summer with me top off, Halcyon dace.

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:02
:rolleyes: Ahhh.... *thinks* Toyota don't do that stuff, hmmmmm might be a S2000 - good car if you can handle the scream of 32 protesting valves ;)

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:02
we now have a star from the AA Forum
We have an Anti-Aircraft forum??:eek:
Never mind SMHC, I'll watch your six!!:E

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:08
:rolleyes: TB you're a very naughty chap - six might Tench up after she reads that :eek:

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:09
A skill so few have these days.:hmm:

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:11
:rolleyes: What - being naughty or making girls tense up? :p

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:13
How to put it?????? Silently, probably.

OK lets try this.....there is tense and there is gripping.;)

phoenix son
6th Feb 2006, 14:13
In what is surely the most RRBATPSOI so far this thread, please be advised that one currently has a headache...

sixmilehighclub
6th Feb 2006, 14:14
Welcome Six - Friday is spa day Thankyou. I'll be sure to wear my bestest bikini.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:15
Spa Rule No 1. Only one piece may be worn in the spa!!!

Davaar
6th Feb 2006, 14:16
I recall from auld lang syne that Dr draper offered some observations on the garment known to him, and to me for that matter in earlier times, as "the semmit", a sort of cotton or in an extreme case wool undervest. In this regard I now need help.

Winter is upon us in Upper Canada, and I casually remarked that it is pretty cold these days. I expected a mild response, like: "Yes, dear, it is". What I got from One Who Shall Remain Nameless was an attack on my failure, in fact refusal, to wear a vest or semmit. You understand I am keeping no secrets here, no hold-backs, and if even the security services who monitor all electronic transmissions want to offer advice they are welcome.

My own response, it goes without saying, was that Clark Gable would not have been seen dead in a semmit. Hoity, I regret to report, Toity, was all I could elicit in reply.

What is the accepted practice?

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:19
The semmit in its original form was a 'no option' piece of attire. You wore it throughout the year, occasionally changing it for a less stiff one. As a piece of beach attire, in its string form, it wove intricate patterns of tan upon an otherwise white body.

Beware, Davaar, once you start wearing the garment in question you are its for life!!

One is surprised that Hoity and Toity were not accompanied by their close relatives Arty and Farty and Lardy and Da.

sixmilehighclub
6th Feb 2006, 14:20
Only one piece may be worn in the spa!!!

Swimsuit, robe or towel?

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:23
Minimalism is the word of the day on Friday!! Don't think 'bestest', think 'leastest'.:ok:
Par example. Bluey wears an ankle chain (with Diamond of course), Biggs wears his Oakleys and I... well, you will just have to wait.

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:25
TB that was a record breaking response - possibly a Trab all-time record! :p

'tis true though, Six - just one item in the spa. Bluey wears an ankle chain but perhaps you would prefer to be more modest?

sixmilehighclub
6th Feb 2006, 14:28
Just a smile it is then (well it works in Germany).

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:31
Mein Gott :eek:

:E

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 14:42
Gott Mein ... attention that is!

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 14:53
:rolleyes: and she's got a lovely smile, too.....

lexxity
6th Feb 2006, 15:10
I turn my back for two minnows and you go and move plaice! How inconsiderate!

phoenix son
6th Feb 2006, 15:16
Aaaaah, Lady Lexx, come on in, it's alright in here...

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 15:19
Yeah, chill out with a Pirhana Colada, lexx :p

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 15:19
and she's got a lovely smile, too.....
too...what? Nice for the likes of me .....? Nice for her own good? What? What??

Sailor Vee
6th Feb 2006, 15:20
First p**t in, and I see the bleedin' fish are here again.

Still haven't discovered how to download a fred tho'.

Stockpicker
6th Feb 2006, 15:21
Right, off to the supermarket. Anyone need anything? Apart from a fishpun transplant, that is?

Hiya six!

cyclicmicky
6th Feb 2006, 15:24
Bloody hell!!...I didn't see the full name of the thread immediately and thought I was lost in cyberspace:ooh: .
Nice in here innit:} , I see we have had another redecoration to prooooon in general as well, at first it appeared we had gone back to the old format...then I opened the peepers properly.
How is everybody???....in fine fettle I trust:D One has been darn sarf to Biggin Hill today grrrrrr..feckin motorways are shite:suspect: ..worse tomorrow, Livingstone in jockistan:eek: , at least it's not a there and back in one day trek:rolleyes: Off fer a root in rotorheads..back shortly ( with a pun exterminator) Bloody puns get here before the Trabbies these days:cool:

sixmilehighclub
6th Feb 2006, 15:27
Hi Stockpicker - may need some moisturiser for my apres-spa on friday. If you don't mind??

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 15:29
Micky
One has been darn sarf to Biggin Hill today
Wot, an yer dint pop in to see us.

"Not nice you int, not nice at all."
Leading Seaman Johnson
The Navy Lark

may need some moisturiser for my apres-spa on friday

I cannot, for the life of me, think of any response, any response at all..............:eek:

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 15:36
may need some moisturiser for my apres-spa on friday.
Fnarrrr fnarrrrr :E

One has been darn sarf to Biggin Hill today grrrrrr..feckin motorways are shite
Crikey, have they widened the M25 to Bromley? :eek:

Biggles Flies Undone
6th Feb 2006, 15:48
At the current rate of posting we're moving on the evening of 27 February!

cyclicmicky
6th Feb 2006, 15:50
Not much happening in rotorheads so back here fer a bit..suppose I should get my handover survey for Waitrose written up from darn sarf before I forget half of what it was all about:E . Back down thataways over the weekend in Hendon, and then through to next thursday!!, will prolly stay there through the week but not the weekend..I can do Hendon in just over an hour if the roads are clear:rolleyes:
Sorry for not popping in Baron but I was in a bit of a hurry.:}

Capn Notarious
6th Feb 2006, 16:07
IMHO which is not so humble
Cyclicmicky has been somewhere upmarket. He referred to Darn Sarf which is different from Dan SafMore information is needed keep watching this space.

BenThere
6th Feb 2006, 16:16
This is getting crappie...

edusaeanna
6th Feb 2006, 16:50
Honestly....just when I thought today's surprises were over I return back to my flat and trabb has moved...this is going to take some getting used to.
How about a house-warming party? :E

lexxity
6th Feb 2006, 17:16
Yeah, chill out with a Pirhana Colada, lexx

Is that the one with a bite?

edusaeanna
6th Feb 2006, 17:36
Is that the one with a bite? Or lots of little bites...
The flatmate is in a megafit of self pity after getting 43% (a pass) in a exam that most people around him had failed (I got 63% thank crap) and quite frankly if he doesn't snap out of it I may have to find some pirhana's to feed him to....self absorbed w:mad:

MReyn24050
6th Feb 2006, 17:44
As an ex-pongo I bet there is either a crab or a fishead trying to mussel in here.

terryJones
6th Feb 2006, 17:55
Hi all, nice plaice here, but it stinks of fish...
Anyway, to add to the Vesta Crispy Noodle tale, I heard back from Campbells. They have made the following statement, which I found most uplifting:- "We are sorry to disappoint but our individual Vesta Crispy Noodles have
been discontinued."
Methinks they did not RTFQ in my email , which asked WHY?
I wonder if it is worth asking them again..

lasernigel
6th Feb 2006, 18:14
How about a house-warming party?

Good idea Anna lets see how warm we can really get.:ok: :E

Mr D was on the first post(tho Bluey actually beat him) but where is FOT?? It's getting worrying was that an automatic start message put in by FLAPS in his absence??I do hope he's OK got quite attached to his presence.:ok:

Maybe's not the Tyne or plaice yet.:ok:

timmcat
6th Feb 2006, 18:23
but where is FOT??

According to his profile, he was active (!) on the board at 11:05 today. Not sure if there might be a quirk somewhere in the system though so nothing guaranteed I suppose.

Lots of newcomers and occasional visitors have popped in today, welcome.

Good idea Anna lets see how warm we can really get.

Dirty old sod laser, one can tell you have well and truly found your new status. :ok:

edusaeanna
6th Feb 2006, 18:25
Good idea Anna lets see how warm we can really get

:eek: :eek: :eek: Like I said...a day full of surprises!

timmcat
6th Feb 2006, 18:27
Heh, heh, get yer coat, you've pulled it would appear anna.

Watch him though, he's from Lancashire. ;)

edusaeanna
6th Feb 2006, 18:53
Watch him though, he's from Lancashire.

So is my dad.

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 18:58
Morning all. New abode looks alright. Shouldn't take us long to fillet up.

One is waiting to play taxi for daughters #1 and #2.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 19:02
For those of you pulling, punning or simply unpacking, here's the view from the South door at dusk.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/BFBeach00.jpghttp://www.pprune.org/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/BFBeach00.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 19:08
What does "Palimpsest Start" mean? Did Drapes do that or did falps say it for him?

One is confuzzled:ooh:

Maxbert
6th Feb 2006, 19:23
BlueWolf-

I believe it is all the work of falps, as the thread was started by another (whose handle escapes me for the time being, but 'twas done in the best spirit, before being MODified)... I trust that this is not a posthumous hommage...:confused: :{

Nevertheless, Mr. D's whereabouts are (is?) a matter of no little concern to me...:(

Stockpicker
6th Feb 2006, 19:26
Strongly suspect Mr D is ex-TRAB until about Wednesday.

Now, six, I have a large selection of Clarins moisturisers to choose from - do you prefer oil-based or cream-based? Something with a hint of tan, perhaps?

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 19:28
Well he's here, demolishing buildings in another thread, even as we speak. Maybe he's had a mid-lifer and is leaving us to fend for ourselves while he explores other avenues.

My neighbour is baling his lucerne. He's making small bales this time, probably for the horsey people. It's more labour-intensive, but the money's better as well.

Maxbert
6th Feb 2006, 19:33
BlueWolf-

He may be "here", but I fear that it is only in spirit, as the "Demolition" thread was started by the man on 20/12/2005...:confused:

Stockpicker-
Was it something he said, perchance? :E

PS Thread was originally started by Blue Diamond, bless her...

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 19:37
I now understand that such may be the case, thanks to the Baron.

I still don't know what "palimpsest start" means :{ :{

Maxbert
6th Feb 2006, 19:41
palimpsest

A manuscript consisting of a later writing superimposed upon the original writing, which was first removed to the extent possible. A double palimpsest is one that has two subsequent writings, and therefore two removals. The extent to which the earlier writing could be removed depended to a great degree on the ink used. Early carbon inks, which merely lay on the surface of the parchment, could be removed more or less completely simply by sponging, but the later iron gall inks were much more difficult to remove because of the interaction with the fibers of the tannin present in the ink. They had to be scraped and then treated with a weak acid, such as the citric acid of an orange. Even then traces of the original writing remained. Wetting the parchment in this manner softened it to such an extent that it was necessary to treat the skin with dry lime to make it dry and white once again. The word "palimpsest" derives from the Greek roots meaning "rub away again." Also called "rescript. "

Now is that thread-oriented OR WHAT!?

Solid Rust Twotter
6th Feb 2006, 19:45
Perhaps the Admiral's liking for Carlsberg or Tuborg has led to his undoing.

One hopes he's using the time wisely to get in some practice with the Navy, the Dragoon and the Walker....:E :ok:

Romeo Delta
6th Feb 2006, 19:47
Holy--!!! I hide under the pool table for a few hours, and I end up in a different place! :eek: Nice, though... <Sniff?> What's that smell? No, it's not new car, or new carpet... Something else.... I can't put my fingerling on it... Ah well, I won't carp on it.

Well, having sufficiently sulked and pouted for the span of a day, I believe it is time to move on with life for another year. Thanks to all who gave me good ideas for sulking spots and thumb sucking techniques. It was quite useful.

Satellite TV guy is here trying to fix what wasn't done during the original installation. Once finished, I should be able to watch the Rugby while TIVO'ing stuff for the fam (like "Dancing with the Stars" or some such rot).

Chilly weather here for a Florida afternoon. Highs only in the upper teens C. Nice clear sky, though. Stars'll be bright tonight.

BTW, TB, love that Southern view! I think I'll be setting up a folding lounge chair right at the Southern door and remaining with a nice chilled drink.

Capn Notarious
6th Feb 2006, 20:01
I have decided to write in entry, numero trois.
A bit shocked the ThreadBaron should submit a view down his garden. Authentic not! Where is the shed, and can yer no afford a sparks to replace the dead bulb?
Has anyone seen Jordan?

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 20:06
But 'tis our garden now Notar. You may, should you feel so inclined, partake of the replacement of the spark-out bulb. Indeed, we would be obliged cos we keep tripping over Romeo Delta on his lounger.

Oh, and the shed is to the right, out of the view.

edusaeanna
6th Feb 2006, 20:09
Has anyone seen Jordan?

Poor Jordan posted in the D*nish thread without realising it had been previously merged into Hamster Wheel and so has been banned for 5 days (from friday gone). So yes, he's still alive and well as far as I know, he certainly was yesterday.

Stockpicker
6th Feb 2006, 20:14
I believe it is time to move on with life for another year

You of a Chinese origin, RD old sport? It's just that the rest of us got started, ooh, a month or so ago. :confused:

Capn Notarious
6th Feb 2006, 20:16
So can I cut the hole in the roof of the shed for me telescope?
Night sky celestial objects only nudge nudge . Psst Berenice keep down outa sight. Another bulb would create light polution and ruin the view. Glow worms is more environmentally friendly.

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 20:25
Bloody 'ell Max, that's well informative, and completely appropriate, of course. One is humbled.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 20:26
Mi sheda, su sheda, Notar. You may take the roof off if that suits, dear sir.

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 20:34
Glow worms, hmm Arachnicampa luminosa if memory serve correct. Got caves full of 'em in these parts.

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 20:46
Mr Wolf
Send us a couple to satisfy Capt Notar's requirements if you would be so kind!:ok:

Romeo Delta
6th Feb 2006, 20:51
You of a Chinese origin, RD old sport? It's just that the rest of us got started, ooh, a month or so ago. :confused:

No, ma'am, although as much as I order Chinese takeaways for dinner you'd think I might be. :} It's just that my life has revolved around American Football for the last 30-odd years, and so the "Holiday Season" pretty well officially ends with the Super Bowl. Even moreso this year as I have had a vested interest in this particular game (unlike previous years where I've not been a fan of either team).

Time to get on with Super 14, and 6 Nations, and then League, and then Tri Nations, and then NPC, and then the NFL starts all over again. Ahhh, the life of an athlete... I remember those days...

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 20:52
Done and dusted, Baron. I'm sending them by Pigeon Post. Hope he doesn't eat them on the way :uhoh:

ThreadBaron
6th Feb 2006, 20:56
Burn his beak if he tried to, surely?

Tuck 'em under his wings and he's got landing lights.:ok:

Rwy in Sight
6th Feb 2006, 21:05
Just this morning I was wondering when the newst version would be lauched.
I don't know if I want to drink a beer or not.
Rwy in Sight

timmcat
6th Feb 2006, 21:16
Evenin all. One has had a drinkie... (http://www.bigbelch.com/celebs/jolie.wav)

BlueWolf
6th Feb 2006, 21:58
Gracious me. More tea, Vicar timmcat?

Rwy you cannot expect us to believe you're serious.

BlueDiamond
6th Feb 2006, 22:11
Good grief, people ... I get me head down for a few hours and you write six pages???

Posting like crazy weasels as Mr. Bre says.

Welcome to all the newbies, praise, hugs, commiserations where needed, drinks all round and lets see how many of us can fit onto Romeo's lounger ... you know, like they used to do with mini-cars or phone boxes. :ok:

RiskyRossco
6th Feb 2006, 23:02
That's affirmative, bluey. FIVE more pages. [/I]Not out for 8 hr and the Norvern Shift go bananananas.
where DO you stop with that one?

I saw "X-Men 2" last night. Not a bad reprise, good effects and Famke Jannsen is a hottie. Interesting to see Alan Cumming out of the theatre, again.
Hopelessly CAVOK.
Relative Humidity 77%
Pressure (altimeter) 29.94 in. Hg (1014 hPa)
ob NZWN 062300Z 20009KT 50KM FEW035 16/12 Q1014 NOSIG

Relative Humidity 64%
Pressure (altimeter) 29.94 in. Hg (1014 hPa)
ob NZAA 062300Z 23004KT 190V260 50KM SCT030 22/15 Q1014 NOSIG

I shall hie me to the charabanc and go a-wandrin', in air-con comfort.

Rich Lee
7th Feb 2006, 00:32
Sir Davaar, I do not wish to be thought of harshly, and after this post I fully expect to be roundly thrashed, but I am a confirmed anti-semmit. I believe that a gentleman, certainly a gentleman of your esteem, should never wear a semmit in public. I think even less of vests. I suggest a commando sweater, climbing fleece, or fur from a non-endangered, accidently killed animal.

For the young men in this forum, women want men to wear items such as semmits and vests for the same reason they put those little smelly fabric softener and anti-static things in the dryer - as a way of marking turf. It is the human female version of a cat spraying. A man wearing a semmit or a vest, or smelling of fabric softner, sends a signal that he is possessed by a woman. Older men don't mind, they are more concerned with the size of their prostate or stamp collections.....but young men should be aware.:}

BlueWolf
7th Feb 2006, 01:37
Semi-slow day. Away back to town shortly, for #5 dog to have his stitches out, and to find a web page designer.

BlueWolf
7th Feb 2006, 03:51
Success on mission the first, but not the second. You lot all asleep in Pomgolia? I suppose so, at 0450:\

RiskyRossco
7th Feb 2006, 03:54
Slow day 'ere, 'n all. Successful mission in the Big Toon. Prepared to trek from one end to the other yet the search concluded in little over an hour. For what, the enquiring shout ensues?
Body filler. nooo, not a bacon-n-egg sarnie, or chicken vindaloo, or Aunt Betty's Chocaholic's Attack. . .
Specifically, ready-mixed nitrocellulose steel/plastic filling compound. My ancient tube of filler eventually died, used up, defunct and ya think I could find more of the same? Everything's "2-pot epoxy/polyester".
Truth is, I don't wanna go mixing up a quart jar of the stuff to fill a hairline crack an inch long. . .
I do wish you'd behave in the back, there, and quit that tittering. . . yessss, you know who you are. . . :hmm:
. . . so perseverance paid off. Oh, for those playing at home, the filler's for my hobby. Ready? I'll have to whisper it cos we're not s'posed to speak of such things. . . a-i-r-y-p-l-a-n-e-s
:O
Dinz was a pleasantly Asian flavour, inspired by none other than our Ms SG. Sweet-n-sour chicken with rice
:O One is still mildly discombobulated (but in a good way) that one was answered so expeditiously and eruditously ( ok, so I made that one up. . ) by Her Gracious Inscrutability. One may even go so far as to say one thinks smart women are hotter than the Fourth of July.
Speshully when they use words like "polyphenyloxodase" and "anionic" and "ex-sanguination". And know what they mean. Anybody else have a sudden image of Ms SG, raven, glossy hair tied back in ponytail, conservative spectacles framing perfect, glinting, hazel eyes, dressed in a snappy black suit-n-skirt number with white silk shirt and the hint of lace camisole at the collar, knee-high patent leather boots with 4-in stilettos and riding crop gripped casually but expertly in one hand?
No? Okay. Maybe it's only me. :O Being smitten certainly takes it out of yers. . . . :p

Rollingthunder
7th Feb 2006, 04:24
Yup, they're all snoring.

West coast of North America reporting in.....but where is Tony?

They are making Caramilk in maple syrup flavour.Might be a local thing. NZ might have a Kiwi flavour, Oz a passionfruit flavour.

finfly1
7th Feb 2006, 04:57
For reasons that totally elude me, I have saved vol 1-5 of this thread on my hard drive. I have not worked out how to do number six however. But then it took me weeks to find chat..........

BlueWolf
7th Feb 2006, 05:20
Well you might as well finfly (and hello again BTW;) ), I mean hard drives these days are so big it's unlikely you'll use it for anything else.

Wee snippet on the box tonight about the Finnish prison system, quite enlightened it appeared.

angels
7th Feb 2006, 06:06
Good evening antip shift and good morning euro shift. Snoring indeed, some of us get up early to make a liiving you know (bad night with the arthritis I'm afraid). Weather-wise, not too bad here in London. Reckon the temperature in the City is about plus 4 celsius. When it gets light I'm sure it'll be grey and overcast.

ThreadBaron's piccie of the southern view initially had me fooled. I was thinking he was talking about the southern view from his gaff in Addiscombe (Croydon, Sarf Lunnon) and was starting to get concerned about global warming.

COTD is the Thai baht cos ThreadBaron's pic reminded me of Koh Samui before the fat Brits and Germans tipped up. 39.72 baht will get you a USD.

The D**mark thread certainly seems to have hoovered up some illustrious names. Young Jordan eh? I dunno what the 'Elect Boris' campaign committee will have to say about that.....:E

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 06:14
Mornin' all...

Mr Rossco, it appears you've met Nurse Lash. Strange that she goes under another name, though...:suspect: :confused:

Had a good snotting down here last night, giving one the opportunity to wander around in same and get a good soaking before ducking into the shower and then, to bed. One likes rain.

One's mob is progressing dismally with the cricket. One hopes the cattle prods and cat o' nine tails one suggested to the coach will help future prospects in the Super 14 and Tri Nations.:E

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 06:41
G'mornin' all ... well all of us that remain innocent and allowed to talk to each other.

Mr Wolf
Pray tell why your #5 hound needs a web designer. Does he even have a dogmain name yet??

Nurse Lash = Miss SG ... Naaaaaah! Nice thought though.:ok: Dominatrix Poetess.

Capn Notarious
7th Feb 2006, 06:51
One did not sleep well neither did my lady wife. Mutual interrogation revealed, brain cells still conjecting considering reflecting and working to keep us awake. Add in the fidjeting, not Fly In De je ting . An dear reader you will understand, one is not a complete grouchy..
Maybe this is no good reason for an evening bottle of Champers but so what!

Meanwhile in the shocking pink prison of Pprune. The last day of corrective therapy is being applied. Miscreants are learning aircraft recognition. The pink feather tickling duster, is awaiting those that make mistakes.......

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 06:57
Morning all
Seems the ban is over.

No need to read in, as I did that on studio computer last night.

Just eating my daily bacon butty with mug of Tetleys this morning, as Morriways in Gib didn't have any PG!:{

Milo is getting better by the day and we both thank you for your enquiries as to his health.Another 10 days before his stitches come out. He is sat looking enviously at me eating my bacon butty!

lasernigel
7th Feb 2006, 07:01
Good morning one and all.Tis overcast here again however the cold biting winds are no longer with us.
Server/internet playing up again,has not been the same since my colleague was made responsible for IT. His heart and mind are in it but despite having 2 degrees he tends to go that step too far and then the whole lot goes down..bless him.he's a nice guy.
Capt N JKnow the feeling Mrs L was pacing up and down throughout the night.When I got up this morning she said she had a lot on her mind!! No SH*T Sherlock..and who started that!
Am going to ponder my navel today as A*hole is back from the US tomorrow.Chill out.:ok:
[QUOTE]Seems the ban is over.
IB I didn't even realise you had been banned..was it a really bad comment or a little one??

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 07:03
laser
Your friends mind would be "in it" if he managed to get hold of the third degree for a full set!:E

Might just play a track of theirs today..thanks for the idea!:ok:

I mentioned the price of a pack of back bacon in Spain!

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 07:06
Nigel
Groundhog Day has been and gone!

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 07:14
Morning all,

Seems like Nigel is suffering from multiple personalities judging by his concurrent posts...Add to that his new-found (or at least newly-dusted-off) removal of marital shackles causing a degree of flirtyness with the laydeeeez and the (presumably) continuing absence of Admiral D, and these are strange times indeed...

Mr IB,

Presumably you partook of The Thread That Dare Not Speak Its Name?:ouch:

The pink feather tickling duster, is awaiting those that make mistakes.......

It's ALMOST enough to make one want to make mistakes, but NOT QUITE...:ooh:

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 07:30
You would be correctMr P son.

I was in the solitary, padded wing!

flapsforty
7th Feb 2006, 07:40
Well IB, you was the only one in danger of doing himself damage. ;)

Just spoken to FOT, he sounded in fine fettle, said he'll be around later. :ok:

Jr's progress is 2 steps frwrd, 1 back (or the other way around? :confused: ) Mr40 called home at 0745 this morning to inform me that he had chucked Jr out of the car halfway to school. Jr was carrying 3 bags so no doubt a fresh 30 minute morning walk on trainers through a meter of fresh snow will do him the world of good. :ouch:

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 07:41
Buggah !! what happened there? things went blank forra minute, anyways as one was saying,grey and overcast here,lodgers gone home,cupboard stuffed full of duty free,so all is well with the world.
:rolleyes:

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 07:46
Getting the right balance between the alligator mouth and the chipmunk brain can take some time, Mme Flaps. One has experienced this and all one can say is that once equilibrium has been reached things will settle down. No guarantees, of course. One still allows the alligator out occasionally, to one's detriment....:O :ok:

PFWHEEEEEEEEEE!!!Twotter slouches to semi attention and pipes the Admiral on board...

Welcome back, yer Honour....Touches undies on head...

angels
7th Feb 2006, 07:48
Welcome back Drapes! Things going very much as normal here.

How was the nick? Seems like you lot got a bit of time off for good behaviour. Mellowing in your old age?

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 07:50
Ah, Mr Draper, compliments of the season (?):confused:

Good to have you back, obviously we've started without you...Hope you approve...:ok:

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 08:05
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/FIREWORKS_1.gifhttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/FIREWORKS_2.gifhttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/FIREWORKS_5.gifhttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/FIREWORKS_3.gif
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/threadbaron/FIREWORKS_3.gifWelcome all who have returned to find is in Mark 7. Tis good to have you back.

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 08:10
Morning all, hello FSL! Rusty, I always thought the "side" would sound more like PHOOOOOOWEEEEEEEOOOOOO, no?

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 08:13
I'm sure if Biggs were around he would correct you Stocky. I'm sure the side he always uses is

PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAR!

But maybe that's for other occasions n'est ce que pas?

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 08:16
Flaps

It was either that or listen to theFSL singing the same sea shanty over and over again.

I've done my play list for today now Mrs IB has got me chopping wood!:{

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 08:19
But maybe that's for other occasions n'est ce que pas?

Nope, that'll do for ANY occasion...:E

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 08:20
One hasn't the coordinated fingering for something that complicated, Ms Stocky. One is currently trying to track down a chanter out here in the wilds of deepest darkest so that one can learn to operate the wailing octopus. Can't see the fingering being any easier but one has annoying neighbours and one is certain the revenge will be sweet.:E

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 08:22
As one has said on other occasions the Mamasan has a sexy accent, sort of furrin it is.

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 08:26
Nope, that'll do for ANY occasion...
Alan Bates and Oliver Reed wrestling naked in front of the roaring fire ... surely not, phx!!:rolleyes:

Mamasan has a sexy accent
Which way is solitary..........??:E

One hasn't the coordinated fingering for something that complicated

Rusty
It's got one hole, other than the one that you blow in and the one the exhaust comes out of! How many fingers don't you have??

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 08:30
Tried to post earlier today, but the pc at work (or the server) spat me out never mind.

The FSL is back on board , food is cooking , all is well with the world.

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 08:30
Good morning everyone, on this highly uninspiring grey and cloudy Edinburgh day...the rain better hold off until I'm back here this afternoon.
I'm currently pondering a reply from my advert for a new flatmate next year, she states 5 whole times that 'you have no problem with me as flatmate promise I', trouble is such constant declarations make me suspicious that they are not exactly true....or maybe I'm just being judgemental because she isn't a mountie (a girl can dream...:zzz: ).

Sailor Vee
7th Feb 2006, 08:35
from finfly1I have not worked out how to do number six however.I've asked Her Flappyness how this is done for the mk 6, she has forwarded this to the admin wallahs, as the download button is missing.:suspect:

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 08:37
Righto,
Get everything unpacked, Moving day at this rate looks like 04 Apr at 18:34 local, 10:34 Zulu.

FSL Draper sir, ships company ready for inspection. Smoking room has been prepared, your favourite wench is waiting with cigars and brandy. Antonio will walk the children (fur kids that is):E:ok::ok:

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 08:44
You really do want to be in Canada don't you, anna? :rolleyes:

I have to say that a command of the English language would normally be a primary consideration for me in your situation, but maybe I'm being too picky.

Nice relaxed start to the day today - Mr P off to the airport, Stockette off to school, self and kitten fighting over the prooning chair (I've won).

Taildragger55
7th Feb 2006, 08:46
Well done Admiral D, while your back was negligently turned half the Trabbies have come out of the closet, joined the Labour party or subscribed to "The Guardian".
Not to mention some foolhardy character referring to the Pulchritudinous Eastern
One as "Nurse Lash."
(Opens the window and listens to the distant screams of someone being emasculated with a pair of chopsticks. Hears distant high pitched wail, nods, and closes window.)
So Twotter-san plans to annoy the neighbours with his fingering? That has to be illegal, even in them furrin parts.

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 08:46
One is in possession of all one's fingers, albeit a little chewed and scarred, Mr Baron. Unfortunately, one doesn't possess the required coordination. One has the hand-eye coordination of a retarded oyster...:(

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 08:48
wench
Typo Avi, you mean 'wrench', don't you? Tis the manly, shedly thing to want after a short incarceration, no??

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 08:49
Good morning all.

Good to see you back, Drapes :ok: Were you otherwise engaged with offing a scally, or did you get yourself banned?

TB, when speaking of Ms S, PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAR! Is most definitely apposite :p

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 08:58
Biggles, my sweet, you'll make me blush ... :O

Why do cats, such fastidious animals, so love licking their own bottoms?

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 09:04
We will tolerate no backsliding into huggy fluffery here!!those who have felt the urge for hand wringing and twittering will be sent to our re-eduation camp for re programing forthwith.
:suspect:

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 09:06
You really do want to be in Canada don't you, anna?
I have to say that a command of the English language would normally be a primary consideration for me in your situation, but maybe I'm being too picky.

Indeed I do, if only for everything being half-price. I feel awfully closed-minded, but yes, a good grasp of English would be much preferred for any prospective flatmate of mine, especially as it would be just me and her. I really should email the poor girl back again to say I'll wait and see who replies over the next few weeks.

And if they're not licking them they're showing them off to all and sundry.... one of life's little mysteries I guess.

Sailor Vee
7th Feb 2006, 09:07
Stocky don't know about cats http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-057.gif, but dogs lick their own balls, because they can.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-049.gif

flapsforty
7th Feb 2006, 09:14
Herhaps Your Fottiness might wish to add a Male Manual Dexterity Training Facility - for the improvement of ?

Hmm?

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 09:26
:rolleyes: Hey, falps - maybe we could hire Onan to run it ;)

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 09:33
Sailor Vee

Milo begs to inform you that his are a little too sore for licking at the moment!:ouch: :( :sad:

flapsforty
7th Feb 2006, 09:36
Biggs, didn't think you chaps needed his particular expertise, but if you say so... :p

BlueWolf
7th Feb 2006, 09:37
Welcome home FSL. We have attempted to maintain order on the bridge in your absence.

Baron, you silly twisted boy you. Moriarty, bring money to sooth his confusions.

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 09:46
Biggs, didn't think you chaps needed his particular expertise, but if you say so...
It's always good to study the works of a master craftsman - a bit like your.... ummm... modding, falps :p

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 09:49

Simple Ms S...Because they CAN...:yuk:

(EDIT: Ah, one sees that Sailor Vee had much the same idea...)

BlueWolf
7th Feb 2006, 09:52
Absolutely! And think of the savings in paper, bidets, and so on.

Then they come and lick our faces.

Hmm.

Davaar
7th Feb 2006, 09:59
Aha!

We are thinking of remedial English, of course?

angels
7th Feb 2006, 10:02
Don't ya just love the Newfie accent and style of speech!!

Civis
7th Feb 2006, 10:10
Morning all!
Second post on Trabby, go easy on me! First post with request for approved TRAB Ops manual met with immediate response identifying one as a VIRGIN :eek: Yikes, these folks are clairvoyant!!! Grab 12 point OPS SPECS supplied by Sailor Vee, Gouby, TB, rush by Feckoff & off to consider what one may be getting into:confused: :confused: !! What if they're not only mindreaders but psychokinetic as well? Right, line helmet and walls with tinfoil, study Manual & ponder consequences.

#1. Grab a drink, bar's always open. Yes, says I, one could manage
this with a little practice. Respectfully order French-75's for all
hands. This also satisfies # 10, blame the French, hmmmm,
getting a handle on this now.

#2. Cardboard bedding? Currently domiciled in engine shipping
container, cardboard sounds a little softer and prolly not
as loud when pelted by hail ( note to waterproof ).

#5. Homage and munny to First Sea Lord. Will leave tribute box
when granted permission to debark and ensign smartly saluted.
Dubloons in short supply so something else of recognizable high
value in Trabbyland must be aquired-do research.

#12. Don't impersonate air-con engineer - no danger there!

Brilliant night sky here for a change. Waxing gibbous moon earlier beaming through weather window here at traumatic towers with promise of Venus & her mate Juppy in predawn southern sky. Always wish for trips to unpopulated lands with no ambient artificial light when conditions are so in hopes of meteor showers. Alas, dunna look like will happen. No female crew tonight so loo seats all standing at attention.

Tribute? Something of value to trabbies?? Ponder, ponder??
Mind clears, Pointless information!!

Submitted for your approval:
SYZYGY; Shortest english word with three y's.
Used by Carl Jung to denote an archetypal pairing of
contrasexual opposites symbolizing communication of
the conscious and unconscious minds.
That useless enough?

Value? High Value? Wait, what's that aroma? Of course, the grail, don rubber monger gloves and apron, fill tribute box!! Enjoy

The crabby diners demanded shelfish for lunch.
The fishing is awfull they agreed without debait.

Well, put ones heart and sole into this little expedition of strange new world and must rest.

Permission to debark your Lordship?

Caviar Emptor

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 10:17
That will do nicely, Mr Civis. One will just nick the seafood dinner and replace it with this here bacon butty and hope Herr Oberst doesn't notice.....

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 10:19
:rolleyes: You're going to fit in here very well indeed, Civis! :ok:

Just stay away from Bluey's aircon ;)

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 10:20
Greeting and salutations Civis.

Please grab a drink and mingle. One can see by your post that you are quite mad,:D:D I think ypu will fit rite in with the rest of us nutters ( Not Mme Flaps tho, she just comes in for some santity)

Dont forget the spa rules,
Only one item to be worn in the Spa (definitely open Fri Nights, big party this fri)
No blowing botty bubbles, we got machine to bubble the water.

Bluey will regail you with more rules later.

Major rule:- do not disrespect the Pingwings, that makes Miss Singapore upset, and that realy gets the Bruvvers going:ok::ok:

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 10:22
We are thinking of remedial English, of course?

Otherwise known as "Scottish"...???

(What's that I spy over by the door...? Ah yes, one's coat...)

Civis,

WELCOME...!!! One word, and one word ONLY, springs to mind when reading your post..."RANDOM"...

Pull up a chair, yer in...

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 10:27
Strewth you peeps!! Slow down already or we'll have to move again next week!

Welcome, Civis and any other newcomers I might have missed ... ooh, a bacon butty ... who was silly enough to leave that here without a security guard riding shotgun? Munch, munch ... brrrrrp ... :E

Welcome back, Mr. Draper ... you have control, Sir.

... just stay away from Bluey's aircon
No need to fret Biggles, my sweet, you still have the exclusive service and mainenance contract ... yes, for the aircon too ... :E

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 10:43
Morning all,

ones new suitcase has arrived, howzat for service? Marvellous.

Ones son and heir is being a bit norty this am, he won't have his nap which means he will be a grouchy little so and so this pm. One shall strap him into his pushchair for a ride later and see if that does the trick. Little bugger.

LALALALALA I'm feeling a little bit random myself today, hmm, more gripe water:ok:

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 10:51
Ah, there you are Mrs Lexx...

One shall strap him into his pushchair for a ride later and see if that does the trick

As something of an expert on the sleep patterns of sprogs, one can heartily recommend a swift spin round the block, whether it be in pushchair or he car, either one knocks Matthew out like a light...Megan rarely bothers to open her eyes EVER, so it's even LESS likely to be an issue with her...:ok:

(Did you receive one's e-mither this am? 'cos one suspects tech-ness of the highest order with ones server...:mad: )

LALALALALA I'm feeling a little bit random myself today

Surely not...???

Max_Gross
7th Feb 2006, 10:59
I have not worked out how to do number six however.
Blimey, all we learned at school was about doing our number ones or twos. Ya gotta hand it to these Yanks, they have a sophisticated approach to everything.
Bluie, is it safe to use the term "bacon butty'? It might cause offence in parts Eastern. (Ouch..you never know when a Mod might be lurking around with her cattle prod.)

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 10:59
Bet the case isnt new, them buggers probly nicked it from the belt, and dumped the contents in a dumpster.:E:E Tis maybe Hoppers, hes missing a Beach Towel you know.

Helga,
Drinks on the house please.

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 11:01
Careful Max, thats FOTs Nuckiller powered Cattle prod. He is always leaving it around and turned on. Stings a bit it does:E:E

brockenspectre
7th Feb 2006, 11:06
‘afternoon all… good to see you back on the bridge of this new TrabShip FSL Drapes-sir … also like the view from the southern window ThreadBareOne … falps have you got a good northern-type snow scene for the north window? In case one was missed, one has to report that one was excavated a little more yesterday so had a day out of the office – today thus feels like a Monday :( Apparently, nowt looks sinister fortunately (at least according to the two consultant radiologists who were wielding the giant needles this time) but more stuff has been sent off to be played with by the lab types :ok:

LCY current METAR is EGLC 071120Z 26012KT 9999 OVC035 08/05 Q1023
while spaceweather says “Venus and Jupiter are glittering beautifully in the morning sky this week. The pair are so intense you can see them even after the sky turns twilight blue. Look for them at daybreak--it's a nice way to begin the day.” Also “The sunspot number has been zero for nine consecutive days--the longest stretch of blank suns since October 1996. This is a clear sign that solar minimum has arrived. Solar activity should remain low, although surprises are possible.”. Unsurprisingly then the SunSpot No. remains 0 while the Solar Windspeed is virtually unchanged at 350.6 km/s :ok:

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 11:11
Morning brocky, you coped well with the invasion by the sound of it, chin up, doll!

Blimey, all we learned at school was about doing our number ones or twos. Ya gotta hand it to these Yanks, they have a sophisticated approach to everything
Do you think it's along the same lines as the Inuit having masses of different words for snow? :E :p

Sailor Vee
7th Feb 2006, 11:16
Velkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome Civis,(thinks, the TRABBY Force within this one is strong already!)http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-014.gif(perhaps he can send some to Brocky).

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 11:17
I have not worked out how to do number six however.
I think TB was thinking about that yesterday afternoon as well! ;)

seacue
7th Feb 2006, 11:18
Mr. Twotter,

If your hand-eye coordination is so poor, how do you manage to get those aireoplain things to rise up and come down without unfortunate consequences?

Civis
7th Feb 2006, 11:22
Gonna be narghty on third Trab visit and request usefull information for another forum.

Flyin Squirrel down in the land of Rotorheads could use council on ladies
in the command seat with muffins in the oven.
Perhaps some of the Trabbette Aviatrixes could lend assistance.

Can't find anything is OPS Manual about reciprocity with other forums, are Visa's or tribute required ( re: Barbary Pirates ), or are we issued forum badges upon obtaining citizenship? Is there a study guide for different grades of TRAB status, rank and privelage?

Odd encounter leaving Royal Barge. Hound in metalic looking suit of armour wandering aimlessly around pier, lifting leg on pedestrians and muttering "Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor". Anyone lost a pooch or have a good home for im??:p

Thanks to all for warm welcome, can feel the love pouring through the modem.

Avi, note your use of contraindicating terms Madness and Sanity within same sentence structure. Syntax my good man?? Today's defo of madness is convincing ones self that one should have the capacity to enjoy that which in reality is maddening - stay tuned for tomorrows definition - thus endeth the reading.

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 11:30
falps have you got a good northern-type snow scene for the north window?

At the risk of upsetting SHMBO (or else), here's one that one is rather proud of, will this do?

(Mamasan, if you feel the need to delete in lieu of a better attempt, go for it...)

THE NORTH WINDOW

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/sschofield/Lapland067.jpg

(Edit: Bugger, tried to resize it to make it bigger but shrunk it by mistake...Help?)

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 11:32
Civis,
You have forgotten already, this is Trabby land, normal rules of syntax and spelling an stuff dont wash. Infact normal rules of fysics an stuff dont work here.

As for madness and sanity, We are all mad in here , but we know it which means that we must be sane:E:E

There is no rank structure apart from FSL Drapes, Father of the thread, and Mme Flaps the Oh so tolerant Mod (sometimes she doesnt even yell at us)

Confuesed yet, if not you will be. Especialy when we get all punny.:E:E:E:ok:

Civis
7th Feb 2006, 11:40
By George, scales falling from eyes. Beginning to catch glimpses of what appears to be a Sweet Chariot turning downwind.

lasernigel
7th Feb 2006, 11:44
Welcome Civis do hope Helga and Gretchen are making you feel at home.
Respectfully order French-75's for all
hands.
I thought it was 1664,what's a 75??

Mr D Good to see you,not being 'huggy fluffy' but you were missed.

T'internet has been playing up,that's the reason for the triple post before.Evertime I deleted it it sprung up another relpy!

Anna I want to retire/go to B.C. pref Vancouver Island if I win the lottery.Never been but it looks idyllic.:ok:

So much for the navel contemplation..boss has got one on,wouldn't like to be in A*holes shoes when he gets back tomorrow hopefully jet lagged to bits and been seated next to a family of screaming kids.One wrong word think could just about do it.:ok: :ok:
Have been poring over drawings and collating downtime info..so that's the morning gone.

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 11:50
OY! Rusty

You can't simply give bacon butties away like that!
They have to be earned.:rolleyes:

Drapes

Do you think we should commission a very limited run of T shirts with the legend emblazened on the front.......

"I was imprisoned in Flap's dungeon" on the front and a pink dragon on the back?

Then Flaps would always be on our backs!:ooh:

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 11:52
I was going to say something really interesting and pointful. fortunately I stopped myself in the nick of time.

If you are attending the Friday Spa Session, Civis (and other newbies), please be advised that only one item of attire is permitted. It can be anything at all from a nipple ring to a full spacesuit ... but there can be only one! :E

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 12:13
Non-compliance will result in the offender being required to wear one lead diving boot...in the deep end!:}

IB4138
7th Feb 2006, 12:26
I take it Baron, that the diving boot will therefore be the sole item of attire that they are allowed.

Bluey

Does this mean I can ONLY where my spacesuit or its helmet and they are no longer classed as one item for the new edition?:confused:

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 12:28
You let nothing slip by, IB, nothing at all. The rules is the rules, even during punishment!

Oops, did I miss that pun? Not very shark today am I??:rolleyes:

Avtrician
7th Feb 2006, 12:37
IB,
I think the helmet and suit count as one unit, as the outfit would not be complete. as with the diving suit, not much good underwater minus the lid. (And both leave one with that inflated sensation:E:E, and leave you floating)

I think its time I went to bed.
Night all, Cleaners will be in shortly to unpack. They werent given the address, or the correct depature/arrival times.

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 12:41
Afternoon, one is pleased to report that Leo is fast a-bo,bos. Didn't even have t o put him in the car or buggy, which is just as well as it is raining here now.

Why does it always rain on the days I need to go out? Hmmm, one will call the wx gods and get it changed.

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 12:41
Anna I want to retire/go to B.C. pref Vancouver Island if I win the lottery.Never been but it looks idyllic.

Indeed it is, I spent the summer of 2001 there, and if it wasn't for my best friend being all dramatic and violently ill back home, I would happily have never left.
I've had a 2nd reply to my advert...and 24 hours haven't even passed, so fingers crossed things are looking up. His royal happiness is in a foul mood as I dared to make a noise when arriving back 10 minutes ago without thinking that maybe he was still in bed asleep...I cannot believe he continues to pass his exams without ever attending lectures, it's sickening. I go to all mine and have only ever got one A. :(
Anyway...lunchtime and neighbours and then redoing of work...I emailed my work from a uni computer back to my hotmail account...have got back to my flat, and it's nowhere to be seen...swallowed by the internet monster, so 2 hours of work has been wasted...grrr :mad: :mad:
Lexx, glad to hear that suitcase arrived....can I borrow it this easter please? Thanks. Get mum to tell Leo all about her psychology studies, always puts me to sleep. :zzz:

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 12:43
Negative, IB, do not repeat NOT wear spacesuit and helmet in the spa. You would have no oxygen supply and would suffocate. This would be a Bad Thing.

Was going to just nip down to the bank to pay in a nice big cheque someone has sent me (to reimburse for dosh I've spent on their behalf for our joint hols) but now discover that the full-fat milk I bought on Sat for the Stockette has a use-by date of, er, last Sunday.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back to the supermarket it is, then.

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 12:46
One to has go to the bank today Ms Picker, however tis only a small cheque I will be paying in.

angels
7th Feb 2006, 12:54
Ms Picker - I used to do a Saturday job in Waitrose. When buying stuff like milk etc, always go for the back of the shelf. That's where the fresher stuff is placed.

I used to do 10 hours at that bloody place. I got 20p an hour, less 3p National Insurance so my total wage packet for busting my b***s was £1.97.

Right, off to accupuncture shortly. Since the leg has been giving me gyp for the last 24 hours we'll find out if it really works.

PS Brazilian industry output was pretty good in December. Up 2.3 percent for the biggest monthly increase in over two years.

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 12:56
As the tiny eastern European said as he ran into the embassy, "Quick, could you cache a small Czech?" Laff ... laff ... giggle ...

I was gurnard do another fish pun but I changed my mind ... I might just mullet over for a while. ;)

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 12:57
however tis only a small cheque I will be paying in.

Well at least you've inherited a new suitcase today, did that bit of buggy turn up?

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 13:01
If your hand-eye coordination is so poor, how do you manage to get those aireoplain things to rise up and come down without unfortunate consequences?

One is in the habit of sitting back and watching the F/O demonstrate his superior abilities while trying not to spill one's tea in one's lap. :}

Herewith, a piccie from one's bedroom window of one's unnamed Antarctic island...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/Lardbeast/022.jpg

The beach in front of the base is crawling with pingwings and fur seals, thus the water one sees is crawling with toothy gourmets...

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 13:05
It can be anything at all from a nipple ring to a full spacesuit ...
If they were the only two options..... just call me Neil Armstrong :eek:

Good to see a few newbies who have clearly been lingering or sitting on their eels ;)

OCCWMF
7th Feb 2006, 13:06
Lordy, what to wear? Does a Prince Albert count as one item? Theoretically speaking of course. One would hope it's integrated nature may exclude it from the ruling.....

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 13:12
No, a P.A. is one item, Occy. :ok:

Biggles ... one hopes you are not planning on wearing a full spacesuit! :uhoh: You look so fetching in your Oakleys ... :E

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 13:14
:rolleyes: They call it a spacesuit 'cos there's room for two in there, Bluey ;)

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 13:18
No, a P.A. is one item, Occy.
But just what is he going to pierce in order to attach it:eek: :eek: :{

They call it a spacesuit 'cos there's room for two in there, Bluey

So who's going to fix the cooling unit when it overh.................. Buggah! Sorted then:ok: :ok:

SNAP (of sorts), Mr G.

VitaminGee
7th Feb 2006, 13:19
They call it a spacesuit 'cos there's room for two in there, Bluey ......ah!, but is there still room for the AC as well....[it may be needed]:E

VG

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 13:23
ah!, but is there still room for the AC as well....
We'll just open the helmet.... :E

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 13:28
They call it a spacesuit 'cos there's room for two in there, Bluey
Wonderful. :ok: Then may I join you? :E

Baron and VG ... what on earth are you thinking? One does not use an aircon when one intends to get hot and sweaty ... :rolleyes:

Errrm, Baron ... was that a serious question about the attachment point for a P.A.? :uhoh:

OCCWMF
7th Feb 2006, 13:31
Curses! Back to the drawing board - and later the diving board.

Facto: The spray WD-40 got its name because there were forty attempts needed before the creation of the water displacing substance.

Multiply 37,037 by any single number (1-9), then multiply that number by 3. Every digit in the answer will be the same as that first single number. :eek: Fishy....

Bluey, just remember - in a spacesuit, noone can hear you scream. On second thoughts that could be good or bad:E

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 13:31
Errrm, Baron ... was that a serious question about the attachment point for a P.A.?

Hmmm, one was thinking the same thing...:confused: One was under the impression that there was only ONE point to attach it to...:ooh:

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 13:36
Wonderful. Then may I join you?
Was there any question about that, Bluey? Better warn you, though - the design of the suit doesn't permit 'spoon' configuration :E

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 13:38
Bluey

was that a serious question about the attachment point for a P.A.?

One is very curious of those things of what one knows not of. And as the normal method of attachment for a PA is by threading the bar through the weskit buttonhole, I am intrigued as to how a naked gentleman (avert your eyes, ladies) might achieve the same attachment without tears coming into my eyes and nether regions going into an uncommanded retract!!:\

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 13:41
Oh dear, it would appear that there must be more than one type of Prince Albert...The only one that one is aware of would indeed bring a tear to the eye, for it's method of attachment is much as you may imagine??? (Nether regions are indeed involved...:ooh: )

(c'mon, EVEN Bluey knows what we're on about...:confused:)

TB,

Check pm's...(Link not checked due to being at work...)

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 13:49
Here you go, Baron, some info on the P.A. (http://www.abp.net.au/prince_a.htm) Notes with interest the synchronised leg-crossing exercise performed by all Trabby men. :uhoh:

- the design of the suit doesn't permit 'spoon' configuration You're saying we'll have to fork? :E One senses a five-day ban approaching for that little witticism ... :(

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 13:53
Ah.... I now see my innocence shining forth, like a beacon in the dark. I shall read the link, the contents of which I really knew nought of, in the privacy of my study.

The uncommanded retract was in evidence....:uhoh:

You're saying we'll have to fork

I'm sure Biggs will think it knife of you to offer. But you do tend to offer yourself up on a plate, you saucer old thing, you.

lasernigel
7th Feb 2006, 13:54
a nice big cheque someone has sent me ...but now discover that the full-fat milk I bought on Sat for the Stockette has a use-by date of, er, last Sunday......Back to the supermarket it is, then

Is milk that expensive in Scotland????

All jobs done for the time being,so back to navel comtemplating.Will he lose his temper tomorrow and get sacked,crossing fingers/legs etc.:ok: :ok:

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 14:02
BLAST! BLAST!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm in ALL DAY.
I nip out to the shops for 45 MINS.
WHEN do the delivery people arrive to deliver my chairs I won on Ebay?
that's right - WHEN I'M OUT AT THE SHOPS!

They now say they're coming back tomorrow pm, which could cause probs too. Oh well.

Thanks for tip re milk, angels, this lot was unfortunately purchased at the twee little Organics shop in Marchmont, where I was embarassed to scrutinise the goods too closely. That'll teach me.

Hmm, may resort to early glass of wine at this rate. Day is NOT going well. (Did get another brief mench in the paper today, though, which I wouldn't have known if I'd not gone to shops).

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 14:05
Bollix! one has misplaced one's favourite plectrum,one suspects one of one's lodgers has devoured same.
:(
Just had a Big Mac,enjoyed same

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 14:06
Oddly enough Bluey, we both picked the same link, although one chose NOT to publicise it in this erstwhile forum...:ooh:

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 14:07
You're saying we'll have to fork?
I won't say a thing. Will stay polite. Barracuda been rude :p

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 14:09
Did get another brief mench in the paper today, though, which I wouldn't have known if I'd not gone to shops

What've you done this time then?...'woman seen wailing after delivery van'

BlueDiamond
7th Feb 2006, 14:15
The first link I picked had an illustration, phoenix, and while it was what one could call a medical piccy, one thought the better of it. If you want to investigate further, Baron, look for Prince Albert Piercings on Wikipedia.

You wouldn't be rude to me, Biggles ... not even for the halibut. :p

'Night all ... one is off to bed. Picks up favourite bunny to cuddle and heads off to dreamland. :ok:

Stockpicker
7th Feb 2006, 14:17
Night, Bluey!

Nah, anna, it was a fleeting reference to ones "shock departure" from ones employer back in Nov. ;)

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 14:17
:rolleyes: Nyaaaaaaaaaah wassup doc? :E

lasernigel
7th Feb 2006, 14:35
Night night Bluey hope when you plaice your head on the pillow that it's on the right perch.:ok:

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 14:41
Nigel, a perch is 198 inches :eek:

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 14:48
... and a rod??????

... and a pole?????

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 14:51
:rolleyes: Actually (might be wrong tho) I think all three are the same length!

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 14:55
Rods poles perches and chains,its all furlongs.
The finest most accurate maps ever produced in the world were the Ordinance Survey Maps first made in the UK of course,all surveys in perches chains furlongs and such.

flapsforty
7th Feb 2006, 14:55
Civis, methinks you were born to TRRAB. :ok:
...or would that be conceived to TRRAB???

OCCWMF if Bluey's ankle chain meets the specs, I reckon your PA does as well. You positive you wouldn't prefer a nice pair of swim shorts though? :uhoh:

Imagine.........
You get born into a family that is half catholic and half protestant. The protestant half doesn't approve of going swimming of a sunday, and the catholic half firmnly believes that fridays are meant to eat fish.
And you being a kid that doesn't like the smell, look, feel or taste of fish. :yuk:

Fast forward 15 years. Same kid now working as a tourist guide in Portugal. From ALL the people she could fall in love with, she goes and falls for a British chap, half west end Jew half Scot from Wyck. Chap's a marine biologist and works in Portugal as a ....... fish farmer. :hmm: He also likes diving & spear gunning fresh fish for dinner. He smells fish, talks fish, dreams fish and grows fish. Being madly in love, your fish hater takes all this in her stride, and spends time off at the farm, learning all about eel and talapia.....

Fast frwrd another year. The happy young things move back to the Fish Farm Headquarters in Lochgilphead on the beautiful Loch Fyne. (omens? what omens?) and live in Tarbert (that's not turbot you lot)
Socializing is done entirely with other marine biologists & fish farmers.
Who think that f**h p*ns are the hight of hilarity and sophisticated humour. Nice people, all of them, but tooooo much fecking F * * H!!

Fast frwd another few decades. Our protagonist is still mates with the f**h farmer but has in the mean time married a non-f**hy Norwegian and has worked in aviation ever since leaving the shores of Loch Fyne. She still doesn't eat f**h but now has a family who love the vile stuff so she manfully cooks a f**h dinner at least once a weak.

She stumbles upon this fascinating website full of aviation nutters.
She makes lots of new friends and after a few years falls in with a bunch of really nice and friendly extra-nutters. They're fun and friendly and kind of care about each other. Share trials and some tribs and try to look out for each other. They have this virtual world where the dragon can hide from the rest of the site and get some respite from being a bitch.
There is however one really big drawback to these people and their virtual world.

:yuk: :{ :ugh: THEY ADORE F**H P*NS!:ugh: :{ :yuk:

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 14:56
Wrong!! Pole and Perch are the same. A Rod is 16 ft 6 in.

But fishy puns all the same.

Raise eyes upwards and says 'Oh, ****'

If there is a God, I'm ready for you now!

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Feb 2006, 15:01
Ain't life a beach, Mme Flappy...?:E :ok:

ThreadBaron
7th Feb 2006, 15:07
Now that sands like a pun the me Rusty!:ok:

I'll wave on my way to solitary.

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 15:13
flapper - a fish out of water :E

lasernigel
7th Feb 2006, 15:15
God I love fishy stories.Used to go out with a trawler skippers daughter when I was 17.Went drinking with her dad and family down Dock St in Fleetwood.Rough was an understatement.Everything smelt fishy.Her Mum was pouting all the time.Her Dad sang bass in the choir.Her brother was always carping on about his teacher at school.She was a grunter.Her gran was a little short of herring.Sisters name was Molly who often used to mullet it over whether she should pinch me off her sister.Things got a bit roughy so I smelt the coffee before she did and buggered off.:ok:

VitaminGee
7th Feb 2006, 15:15
TB..you just can't kelp it can you?:rolleyes:

VG

phoenix son
7th Feb 2006, 15:19
Used to go out with a trawler skippers daughter when I was 17

Went out with a girl once, she said "I want you to kiss me where it smells of fish"...

...So I took her to Grimsby...:E

(Right, right, going...:ouch: )

tony draper
7th Feb 2006, 15:37
For those of you who have never actually seen one here is a picture of a Turnip.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.humeseeds.com/turnip.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.humeseeds.com/turnip.htm&h=335&w=237&sz=20&tbnid=qxxl44UZHdtVPM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=81&hl=en&start=6&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTurnip%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client% 3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official_s%26sa%3DG

:cool:

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 15:41
did that bit of buggy turn up

Nope, but the shop that cares for mummies is kindly replacing it free of charge. :ok:

I bought some milk today, carefully checked the sell by date though.

One is plotting.......

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 15:53
One is plotting.......

Go on......

timmcat
7th Feb 2006, 15:57
Yeah, come on yer sneaky, plotting, plotter, what you up to?

(actually, 'plotting', sounds and looks a bit like 'pilotting', strangly apt for an aviation board).

Biggles Flies Undone
7th Feb 2006, 15:58
Men have potting sheds, girls have plotting sheds :p

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 16:02
One cannot divulge such information until such time as the plot becomes viable.

Leo has learnt to suck his thumb. It is far less dribbly than whole hand sucking.

edusaeanna
7th Feb 2006, 16:11
As opposed to his entire hand then? How is my favourite mini family member?

lexxity
7th Feb 2006, 16:21
Hungry. No change there then.:rolleyes:

Meant to say PHX I thinks a ban for that lovely joke.:ouch: